Weekend Plans!

Morbyd

It's Friday already. Who's up to what tonight?

Friday - Going to club Milk for Sasha :D Probably drop by a bar or two on the way there.

Saturday - Going to a birthday party then Discoteque for Wally Lopez :D

Sunday - Rest, relax, watch football, make pizza in my new oven

Enforced quiet night tonight in prep for tomorrow although i do have to run the gauntlet of popping to brixton to say hello to a recently single friend who has said her and her friends are getting "turbo spazzed" tonight.

Saturday - Fabric 12th Birthday! Runs from saturday night till monday morning. Think will go normal time saturday and maybe come back for abit sunday afternoon

Friday - Quiet one, probably watch some films and maybe go to the gym
Saturday - Godskitchen for Lange, Sied Van Riel and Markus Schulz
Sunday - Recover

All Units report in! (Forums have gotten quiet again it seems)

Friday - Was indeed a quiet one.

Saturday - Did some chores, then headed down to Birmingham to go to the legendary Godskitchen. They've updated the club, having put in a new funktion 1 sound system and a new LED Screen. The line up was great. Lange got things going, the Schulz kicked it and turned it up another notch. Simon Patterson and Sean Tyas both delivered very hard hitting trance sets. By this point it was 4.30 and my energy reserves were running low. Sied van Riel came on, and continued to play it hard. Personally, I think Sied should of played after Schulz, as he had no choice but to continue playing it incredibly hard after the Patterson / Tyas double whammy. Which is a shame, as Sied plays better at lower speeds.
In room two, Ben Nicky, Ferry Tayle and Funkagenda put on a good show for OTR.
All in all, it was great fun.

Sunday - Recovery, and the long and terrible drive back to Leeds, which was very hard going.

It's Friday already. Who's up to what tonight?

Friday - Going to club Milk for Sasha :D Probably drop by a bar or two on the way there.

Saturday - Going to a birthday party then Discoteque for Wally Lopez :D

Sunday - Rest, relax, watch football, make pizza in my new oven
Did exactly this :D
(and baked an apple pie :lol:)

Sasha and Wally both rocked it. Cracking parties! 8)

mine was pretty quiet until last night when i went out for the match in the afternoon and ended up hammered!

I got made redundant last Thursday so thought would take advantage of no work on Monday by having a Sunday session!

mine was pretty quiet until last night when i went out for the match in the afternoon and ended up hammered!

I got made redundant last Thursday so thought would take advantage of no work on Monday by having a Sunday session!

Sorry to hear that Si.

I also had a quiet weekend. And 16 pints yesterday. :spank:

Well, spent the weekend on the wagon playing Mum, Dad, Nurse and Dog trainer ... and not getting to Fabric's birthday ! Amazed at how quickly I've managed to get into the routine - and how the cooking skills are all still there :lol: ..

Sorry about this - too much of it about this year.

Thought you'd stopped with the wee tipples before bedtime ?!

Sasha and Wally both rocked it. Cracking parties! 8)

8). Sasha's playing B018 in December can you f***ing believe it - and I may even be able to get away for a couple of days. Never felt so reckless... might just do it !

301944_308999189117453_157633994253974_1520117_28077665_n.jpg

Thought you'd stopped with the wee tipples before bedtime ?!

Moderation has indeed been a byword of late, but made the mistake of meeting a mate who was entertaining clients and buying beers on the company like there was no tomorrow. Watched United/Citeh and headed home merry, found the missus was asleep so popped out for QPR/Chelsea before realising my mate was expecting me to meet her for a drink when she arrived back from Old Trafford. And where I met her only has Stella as drinkable draught.

5.30am alarm was not warmly received this morning!

Moderation has indeed been a byword of late, but made the mistake of meeting a mate who was entertaining clients and buying beers on the company like there was no tomorrow. Watched United/Citeh and headed home merry, found the missus was asleep so popped out for QPR/Chelsea before realising my mate was expecting me to meet her for a drink when she arrived back from Old Trafford. And where I met her only has Stella as drinkable draught.

5.30am alarm was not warmly received this morning!

I think I would have settled for a 'working from home day' !!!

I think I would have settled for a 'working from home day' !!!

I'd already promised my missus sister a lift to the station, so had to get up.*

*Said sister stayed with us ahead of her boob job today. I've yet to work out the correct etiquette for her return. Do I say 'nice tits'? Is it rude not to?

*Said sister stayed with us ahead of her boob job today. I've yet to work out the correct etiquette for her return. Do I say 'nice tits'? Is it rude not to?

One of those glorious "am I still too p!ssed to drive" moments on waking up, perchance ?

Could go with "cracking pair of knockers" instead, maybe .. just as they come round the coridoor followed by your missus sister ...

Sorry to hear that Si.

cheers man. i'm staying positive about it. i wasn't happy there and felt like career was stagnating so onwards and upwards.

If i get another position fairly quickly it will have worked out as a positive thing...

cheers man. i'm staying positive about it. i wasn't happy there and felt like career was stagnating so onwards and upwards.

If i get another position fairly quickly it will have worked out as a positive thing...

That's the spirit sir. Bank the payout as a bonus and get earning and everyone's a winner.

Give 'em a cheeky squeeze. ;) I was once out with a group of gals, one of who'd just had a boob job and her mate practically forced me to feel them. :lol:

Give 'em a cheeky squeeze. ;) I was once out with a group of gals, one of who'd just had a boob job and her mate practically forced me to feel them. :lol:

:eek:

Are they not a bit tender on the day of or after surgery? A cheeky squeeze might well end in hospitalisation for an over eager squeezer:D

JV No wonder you are bloody single :lol:

I might start a dating class for people who really have no idea how to be around woman and Johnny your membership will be free ;) :lol:

Back