Weekend Plans!

Nothing friday
Saturday going to brick lane for pints then birthday curry with roughly 30 people! some drinks after then down to Cable in london bridge for Ben Klock and Marcel Dettmann techno treat.

Tomorrow - Heading to Leeds for a job interview, was tempted to stay over and head to Digital Society but going to give it a miss.

Sat & Sun - Chill out and have a quiet one and mentally prepare myself for returning to work after a month off on monday :(

Friday - relax
Saturday - fetish one-off in a car park. :eek: :lol:
Sunday - Kerri Chandler at Creche - set to be one of the nights of the year for me. (KC is a musical hero of mine.)

Dare we ask what outfit you've chosen ? :lol:

KC turned Blue Marlin super-cool on Sunday. Dude !

Tomorrow - Heading to Leeds for a job interview, was tempted to stay over and head to Digital Society but going to give it a miss.

Sat & Sun - Chill out and have a quiet one and mentally prepare myself for returning to work after a month off on monday :(

No DS?
Baw. Should be a good night.

Friday - DS, drown my sorrows. (split up with the gf on Sunday)
Saturday - Recover
Sunday - Chill and sleep.

Friday - Cinema to watch Drive
Saturday - Few drinks and footy, hit the bars early evening and then head over to the club to promote my night and watch Paul Thomas (Godskitchen ressie) smash it.
Sunday - After party

Lineup is ok but now that Aly and Fila aren't playing i'm just saving the cash.

Would rather do Rong @ Venus in Manchester but I'm trying to be on best behaviour.

Sorry to hear about the girlfriend pal

I was doing Forward (Kyau & Albert, Sebastian Brandt) until that night got cancelled.
So now doing DS instead. Wondering who will replace Aly & Fila.

Fri - Sod all, me, myself and i and a dvd - rock n roll 8)

Saturday - Also sod all 8)

Sunday - Niece's christening and somehow, out of myself, my mum and sister I have collared the 3 hour round trip :rolleyes: lovely....

f**kin riverting weekend if you ask me :lol:

Dare we ask what outfit you've chosen ? :lol:

KC turned Blue Marlin super-cool on Sunday. Dude !

Green with envy. :eek:

Nothing too outrageous - it's a skanky car park so it ain't a Burlesquey kinda space. Sorry to disappoint. :lol:

tonight: out with work 10 pin bowling:lol: might hit subclub later for bigfoots night
saturday: relax, then hit arches for streetrave birthday party: james zabiela & m.a.n.d.y in the main arch, shades of rhythm, the bassheads , john mancini & hooligan x doing streetrave classics in the dance arch....

sunday...relax:)

saturday: relax, then hit arches for streetrave birthday party: james zabiela & m.a.n.d.y in the main arch, shades of rhythm, the bassheads , john mancini & hooligan x doing streetrave classics in the dance arch....

Enjoy! Was awesome last year. Wish I could have gone this year, but short of funds...

Seen Ame a couple of times. They do not disappoint!
I can't recall ever seeing Leger... you'd advise against? Not a big fan of the venue so could easily skip it :confused:

Leger rocks it mate - saw him at gatecrasher Birmingham in May and he tore it up. Got it absolutely rolling, similar in style to what Marco Carola normally plays which was very unexpected. One of the best sets i've heard out this year....
:)

Retreating back to the Country, farmer. There are trees wanting a prune and borders needing clearing. Let's do it, let's do it ....

Nothing too outrageous - it's a skanky car park so it ain't a Burlesquey kinda space.

Brake shoes and a cam belt, then ? ;)

Saturday - Mambo's closing party

Sunday - mainly sunbathing

SMUG :spank:

Its no wonder Nottingham has no techno nights, went to see paul woolford last night and the music was very good house/techy and there was about 50 of us inside :rolleyes: I hate going out in Notts, think I will save my money and head for mint club next time.
Got to pick the kids up now after 2 hours sleep.....haning is not the word :(

1. Night in with my daughter (1st time shes stayed with me for weeks due to work) 8)

2. Morning with Amelie then work in the pm for a few hours.

3. Quiet evening gettting prep'd for my tuesday beer sesh with Stu Hirst prior to the game (España v Scotland)

Back