Weekend Plans!

Buckley

Sorry. I've just booked Friday/Sat/Sun in Tenegrief to eek out a last bit of summer as it cools here........

Saturday - I'm meeting a bunch of people from that other grotty forum (of which no-one else on here is a member) in Glasgow for a drinking sesh. :D

Sat evening/Sunday morning - My missus's birthday party..fancy dress. Doc Brown from Back to the Future!!!

I don't how you did that, Buckers. You must be psychic. It'll be fun matching people to the pics they've posted in THAT thread. :eek:

Wedding number 7 of this year for me (not mine, a friend!)

Sunday heading to the pub for Bloody Marys and roasts

Going to see Paul Woolford at gatecrasher nottm on Fri night 8)
Sat mong, pick daughter up, chill. Sunday slugfest maybe a nice roast dinner.

Thursday - finish work for the year and looking forward to 3 months of being a lady of leisure :lol:

Thursday - Sunday - heading up north to see my family, especially excited about seeing my Dad who is making amazing recovery after his heart attack and my new 2 week old nephew George :D

saturday going for birthday curry at Tayyabs in Whitechapel. Booking is for 35 people!
Then Ben Klock and Marcel Dettmann are going to tear Cable club to pieces so got a ticket for that!

Plans very tentative at this point in the week!

Friday - Probably drinks with friends somewhere, then go see Ame live at Solyanka
Saturday - Do some things around the house, go out for drinks, then Sebastian Leger at Discodome
Sunday - Rest, relax, maybe have friends over for dinner

Venturing out to Creams Birthday @ Nation to catch Markus Schulz and Above and Beyond on Saturday.

Plans very tentative at this point in the week!

Friday - Probably drinks with friends somewhere, then go see Ame live at Solyanka
Saturday - Do some things around the house, go out for drinks, then Sebastian Leger at Discodome
Sunday - Rest, relax, maybe have friends over for dinner

good shout on Ame. Leger i'm not fan of

Friday
Day by the pool then out for a meal in the evening with Mrs Jam followed by a few shoreline drinks at Barasti.

Saturday
Watch F1 quali then take the car for a service. Mini Jam I has his second ski lesson around lunchtime, then some friends friends are coming over for the afternoon / evening so a BBQ looks likely.

Sorry. I've just booked Friday/Sat/Sun in Tenegrief to eek out a last bit of summer as it cools here........

8) .. virtually had to talk myself onto the plane during the great weather in UK last weekend - why couldn't the closings have been this coming weekend instead ? :lol:

Friday - relax
Saturday - fetish one-off in a car park. :eek: :lol:
Sunday - Kerri Chandler at Creche - set to be one of the nights of the year for me. (KC is a musical hero of mine.)

Back