Weekend Plans?

Tonight - Travel to Manchester Airport

Saturday - Fly to Ibiza :) - Defected at Ushuaia (since we staying there) and Probably Underground afterwards

Sunday - We Love closing followed by Cadenza

Monday - DC10 followed by Cocoon closing

Tuesday - Fly Home :(

Thats not a bad long weekend at all :D

Currently not like a few people who have posted in this thread :evil:

Toooooo many of you buggering off to Ibiza for my liking :evil: (Im just jealous really :lol: - hope you all have a wicked time)

As for myself...

Tonight - Night with the GF, shes preggeres and currently on a diet of sweets today and apparently nothign else :evil: lovely, thats gona be difficult for dinner when she said the thought of any meat is currently make he feel sick - lovely....

Saturday - Gym and im gona put my banking skills back in to action and make the BF and the troops some cakes to send out to Afghan :D and then not alot else...apart from a photo shoot for the BF of me in my newcastle shirt - my sis is gona hate that haha :lol:

Sunday - Probably not alot, gorgeous neice is popiing down so baby cuddle - yay :D

Gym and im gona put my banking skills back in to action and make the BF and the troops some cakes to send out to Afghan

perhaps a career in banking is best avoided :p

sorry couldnt resist im not normaly part of the grammar police but it made me laugh

Guy's, I have changed my flight and am coming Sat night. Not sure if you are fixed on the plans to go to Defected....but I know of a villa party which will be very good. Tell John to SMS my UK mobile 07957871159

You still around next week /weekend ? Arrive Wednesday, would be good to see you !

Tonight - Travel to Manchester Airport

Saturday - Fly to Ibiza :) - Defected at Ushuaia (since we staying there) and Probably Underground afterwards

Sunday - We Love closing followed by Cadenza

Monday - DC10 followed by Cocoon closing

Tuesday - Fly Home :(

Apart from underground the same itinery as us 8)

Liam and everyone going to ibiza have a great time, im so jealous looking at that WLS line-up.

2ManyDJs, Voorn, Zabiela, Technasia.. :cry::cry::cry:

Nothing on this weekend for me

Liam and everyone going to ibiza have a great time, im so jealous looking at that WLS line-up.

2ManyDJs, Voorn, Zabiela, Technasia.. :cry::cry::cry:

Nothing on this weekend for me

Oh mate, shame your not coming !! The above does look great, though cant believe theyre doing rock nights for the sunset terrace :spank: But then i suppose it means can save myself for the big boys later on 8)

Ill have on on you dude ;)

Quiet weekend in Devon being rural and seeing to the garden 8). Really needs some Autumn work - and I need some fresh air after a really rubbish week.

Yeah...Still there, until the 5th....then off to Bali. Hope to see you guys

Are you going to Blue Marlin closing on 2nd, I-Spy ? Won't be any more bank-breaking than Amnesia or Space to be honest. I get in early that morning so in theory could go straight to Amnesia / on to Punta Arabi or wherever but can't see myself doing Amnesia or Space.

Nice Sunday lunch at Pikes, sunset @ Benirras if it's sunny or Atzaro/Love Soul, and Blue Marlin closing in the evening before the big event (DC-10 & after-parties) feels more manageable this year for some reason..

Quiet weekend in Devon being rural and seeing to the garden 8). Really needs some Autumn work - and I need some fresh air after a really rubbish week.

Are you going to Blue Marlin closing on 2nd, I-Spy ? Won't be any more bank-breaking than Amnesia or Space to be honest. I get in early that morning so in theory could go straight to Amnesia / on to Punta Arabi or wherever but can't see myself doing Amnesia or Space.

Nice Sunday lunch at Pikes, sunset @ Benirras if it's sunny or Atzaro/Love Soul, and Blue Marlin closing in the evening before the big event (DC-10 & after-parties) feels more manageable this year for some reason..

I agree, I am going to to Blue Marlin for sure. It was my favourite closing party last year.
I think I will have a reasonably quiet one on Saturday night and if I do go to Amnesia get up on Sunday morning and go there about 8 or 9am. ( Even that I am in two minds about, as last year it was still uncomfortably full, even at 10am...it used to be the secret trick to do the Sunday morning thing...but I guess it's not so secret any more).
Blue Marlin usually stops the music outside at Midnight, but I can't remember if as it's the closing it will go on longer. But the inside isn't really the same. The one thing I can say though is try to get there as early as possible because some years (last year was ok though) it has got so crowded that the police have closed the roads off to get there. I would say about 6pm is good.
I am my UK mobile 00447957 871159 there, sms me when you arrive and I can tell you where I am.

Due to the old head injury there isn't much i can get up to atm.

A weekend of footy watching is on the cards though so will be sat chilling watching 3 prem games on sat and then who ever is playing on sunday too.

Jealous of everyone off to Ibiza....tempted to go myself as I'm off work. Probably not the best idea after my last trip though just yet.
Enjoy everyone :D

Back