Weekend Plans?

weloveliam@space

Today (friday) - Ironing and packing for a little trip away tomorow 8)

Saturday - Work in the am :spank: then head to my nephews 9th birthday party, which really wouldnt be my cup of tea with 25 screaming kids, but then Im only staying half an hour until i head to the ferry terminal to catch my boat to Ibiza 8)

Head straight to the hotel in PDB where Ill have a very quick freshen up before meeting some spotlighters (Morbyd, Meryl, chu, Spacemonkey and more) at Ushuaïa for defected closing pre-party

Then onto Pacha for Defected closing.

Sunday - Nice lie in before hitting the beach for some rays and a nice lunch, either PDB (sands or one of others) or Salinas not sure which :confused: And then its onto WLS closing @space 8)

Monday . Try lie in as much as poss, maybe some beach action with late lunch and then head over to DC10 in the evening and then onto Cocoon closing @ Amnesia 8)

Tuesday - try not to miss my 11.00 am ferry like the last 2 previous years :spank:

similar plans here liam, with the only difference i'm only flying out on sunday. see you! 8):D

Guy's, I have changed my flight and am coming Sat night. Not sure if you are fixed on the plans to go to Defected....but I know of a villa party which will be very good. Tell John to SMS my UK mobile 07957871159

Guy's, I have changed my flight and am coming Sat night. Not sure if you are fixed on the plans to go to Defected....but I know of a villa party which will be very good. Tell John to SMS my UK mobile 07957871159

Mmmm sounds interesting. We're going to Defected due to having sorted GL's out so no biggy if we dont go or leave early, what time does it start sir ? Will pass on the MSG to John tomorow when I see him. Cheers. ;)

Can't compete with above. Have fun all!

Moi:

Friday - cinema or film at home.

Saturday - haircut and the 90 minutes of savagery for my footy team:evil:

Saturday night - whatever the missus wantas

Sunday - watching the missus run a half marathon in the Nike 'Run to the Beat' run

A weekend down cornwall in Talland bay for the missus's buffday...

To all the lucky souls heading to the white isle... Respect... and ENJOY....:twisted:

Going up to see the girlie in Edinburgh this weekend.
Hopefully a quiet one, my funds are pretty much non existent going forward until next Friday

Tonight Im going to see England vs the Windies at the oval

Tomorrow I have the Brother in Law over with his family for Lunch

Sunday going out to the cinema to see Tinker Tailor or Drive.

after surviving a week of ibiza blues allied with work going tits up.....i will be glad to be getting in weekend mode!

Tonight - a massive load of nothing at all!

Tomorrow - off to Manchester early doors to watch everton get turned over heavily by man city. Following that, hit the city centre and meet the crew as they arrive in dribs and drabs across the afternoon....Warehouse Project at night which is gonna be large scale aceness.

Sunday - journey of death back from Manc and then get my head together for Monday

tonight - sub club for guti and tini
tomorrow - fly to ibiza in the afternoon :D dump bags in hotel in PDB then straight out drinking. was going to go to either defected or underground and had decided on underground but now i think we'll end up just getting smashed in PDB
sunday - bora bora all day, then we love closing at space
monday - bora, circoloco then cocoon closing 8)
tues - continue partying all day then fly home at night

Out in the Ditch tonight for a mate's 30th. The year of the 30th's and weddings it seems. Can't get enough of them!

Tomorrow heading down to Canterbury to a couple of days for some R&R

Tonight - Travel to Manchester Airport

Saturday - Fly to Ibiza :) - Defected at Ushuaia (since we staying there) and Probably Underground afterwards

Sunday - We Love closing followed by Cadenza

Monday - DC10 followed by Cocoon closing

Tuesday - Fly Home :(

I cant wait for the season to be over so I can stop reading about everyone going to party while I am stuck in blighty!! :lol:
Tonight, workin 2100-0800 :(
Tomorrow, sleep 0900-1200 and get up so I dont waste the weekend :evil: Doing nothing of note though zzzzZZZZZZZ
Sunday, "go for a run" and have a nice relaxing day ready for college on monday.
What a boring life :x

Friday : a Work "stag" doo tonight

Saturday:West ham vs Posh followed by power nap ( got to at my age) then off to fabric for Jamie Jones & Danny Daze ( want to catch Kate Simko too)

Sunday: BED!

Back