Weekend Plans

Buckley

Tonight: pre-festival haircut

Thursday: footy training and final booze-free night before:

Friday: BESTIVAL!!!!! Arriving Friday afternoon

Sunday: Journey home and wishing we'd stayed until Monday:lol:

I'm sure this get earlier every week :lol:

A quiet one for me this weekend with Ibiza coming up next Tues :D

Off to Stoke on Saturday to watch Liverpool and that's about it i think.

Fri: Work.

Sat: Work, then friends over for massive mission (drum roll....), the village community centre grand re-opening do. "5:30 until at least 7:30pm" (exact words on the invite!).

Sun: Scarecrow trail around the village.

care to swap agendas, Buckers?:lol::lol::lol:

enjoy you w/end.

HOLIDAY TIME! 8)

Friday - fly to Faro
Saturday afternoon - train to Lisbon
Tuesday - train from Lisbon to Faro
Wednesday - fly back to Scotland

Saturday ----- fly out to Ibiza, check in and then go and see Sue, to have first cocktail of the holiday

Sunday ------ celebrate our wedding anniversay by watching rugby drinking cocktails at Sues, watch sunset,go for a nice meal, and then go for a few drinks.

Saturday ----- fly out to Ibiza, check in and then go and see Sue, to have first cocktail of the holiday

Sunday ------ celebrate our wedding anniversay by watching rugby drinking cocktails at Sues, watch sunset,go for a nice meal, and then go for a few drinks.

Well, he's very lucky to have a wife who's willing to spend her anniversary watching Rugby rather than shopping .. with his wallet :lol:

Flying out on Friday night then straight to Es Vive for Disco Deviance, then Satuday Zoo Boat and Zoo Project, followed by Chus & Ceballos at Space, and then We Love on Sunday. Bosh.

No prizes for guessing who's going to be getting on down at Kremlin then ? ;)
Got confused for a minute there... I thought you were talking about that complex across the river from my office :lol:
(confusion resolved by Google search for Kremlin Lisbon :idea:)

Friday - I think I've got some art exhibit opening to attend early evening. Later, hoping to make it to Dennis Ferrer at Discodome, followed by Nick Curly at Krysha Mira 8)

Saturday - Watch football in the afternoon. Might head down to Gorky Park for the MIGZ electronic music festival. Also could stop by to see friends' band play later on.

Sunday - Do a bit of chilling in the crib.

9 more days until Ibiza :D

What sorta vibe is it? Boozing or :eek:?

Both. More :eek: than most in Lisboa - I far prefer it to Lux on account of the music and vibe. Fills up about 2am open 'till 8am.

http://www.grupo-k.pt/

Get your nightlife in on Saturday - most places are shut Sunday & Monday !

This place is beautiful for pre-club (and I think may be open on Sundays) if a bit "posh".. It's a rooftop club. You definitely need to book. Click on members and register your details then book entry :

http://www.silk-club.com/en/

Both. More :eek: than most in Lisboa - I far prefer it to Lux on account of the music and vibe. Fills up about 2am open 'till 8am.

http://www.grupo-k.pt/

Get your nightlife in on Saturday - most places are shut Sunday & Monday !

Cool. Looks the place to go then... Doubt i'll be indulging in any :eek: while away, but prefer that sorta vibe.

Sundays/Mondays - what's shut? Just clubs or bars/pubs/restaurants too? :eek:

Friday: Day off work, finish packing and stuff

Saturday: Fly out to Ibiza... sunset...cocktails. Meant to be a quietish night but no doubt it'll end up getting silly

Sunday: Bora Bora, then We Love @ Space. 2 many DJs, Groove Armada and James Zabiela. Hold me back!!

Cool. Looks the place to go then... Doubt i'll be indulging in any :eek: while away, but prefer that sorta vibe.

Sundays/Mondays - what's shut? Just clubs or bars/pubs/restaurants too? :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2kKSlQwLgU&feature=related

A lot of cheesy music joints in Lisbon especially in the Port area so it's all relative !! There are some underground clubs where you have to ring an anonymous doorbell to get in but would need a bit more time to find out what's cracking from mates there - they never respond quickly !!

Quite a few bars and restaurants closed Mondays, yes, and quite a few bars closed Sundays - Portugal is all about family at home & Church on a Sunday (or sleeping off Thursday - Saturday more like). Monday they are too fed up from having to re-engage with work to bother with much. It's pretty much a Tuesday to Saturday Nation (outside the Algarve that is) !!

You'll find some places open I'm sure but just won't have the choice except on Sat. so make the most of it - plenty of time to sightsee on Sunday-Monday ! Well, Britain is a Friday to Sunday nation so who are we to talk ?!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back