Weekend Plans

Jam Man

Friday: Catch flight from Dubai to Heathrow, meet up with my wingman for the weekend. Spend the night in that there London somewhere, maybe try some alcohol to ease back into drinking.

Saturday: BOAT PARTY

Sunday: Pick up hire car and drive to a sofa in Somerset to recover...

Jealous of the above :spank:

Fri - The BF is gona attempt to make Lasagne - i will report back on this 8)

Sat - This could end up messy - One of the lads birthdays on BF's camp, so were gona start at a pub....................i will also report back on this.....

Sun - Very much depends on how Saturday turns out...death ?! maybe ?! :evil:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sadly missing the boat party.

Not much going on this weekend around here. Might go see Dixon djing at Krysha Mira on Friday night.

Boat party sounds amazing! Wish I could have made it......be nice to meet some spotlighters!

My weekend is pretty quiet, saving funds for this wedding in France :spank:

Going to crack on with the rest of Mad Men (addicted after watching 6 episodes in a row) if the weather is pants, lunch with the girls on Sat at a cute little tearoom place (I love anything like this!) then Sunday may catch up with the folks

Yeah I would have been well up for this boat party, am on a boat party on the thames next week instead grrr!!

As I'm spending a weekend in the big smoke next week, gonna save my pennies this weekend and stay in :)

Rowing round the lake in Epping Forest having my own boat party lol

Nah, seriously. Nowt much planned this weekend. Dinner and drinks in London on Friday, might show my face in a friend's leaving do on Saturday. Just want a chilled weekend really after last weekend's madness!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sadly missing the boat party.

Not much going on this weekend around here. Might go see Dixon djing at Krysha Mira on Friday night.

NOOOOOOOOO???!!!

Does this mean I'm the only one who will have to give Buckley his "Tattoo beer"?

:(

NOOOOOOOOO???!!!

Does this mean I'm the only one who will have to give Buckley his "Tattoo beer"?

:(
Can't do it, mate. No work reason to travel (so no way to expense it) and I can't justify it as a personal expense this month. :cry:

Friday waiting for Onemore and his lady to arrive at mine then out for dinner.

Saturday Sorting my music then playing at some boat party. I dunno if you have heard about it?

Sunday Carrying on from the boat most likely

Saturday Sorting my music then playing at some boat party. I dunno if you have heard about it?

see above.

only deviation to that is - Sat Afternoon - meet my parents in the Champagne Bar at St Pancras station as they arrive back from Paris for my mums 60th birthday (i am assuming if just having a drink i won't have to make reservations?? can any London people confirm?)

and Sunday - after cracking on post boat party, get the train back to Liverpool and head round my mums for birthday bbq with about 50 other people. With no sleep that is not gonna be pretty!!

Creamfields Andalucia this weekend!!! :twisted:

Heading up early saturday morning... just heard that the camping has sold out, so I hope we will be able to find a little shade... Jerez is HOOOOT this time of year, quite mad that they have chosen this place for the festival now that its camping...

Most looking forward to
SATURDAY: 2Many djs, the prodigy, paul kalkbrenner, alex under
SUNDAY: James Holden, Laurent Garnier, Richie Hawtin, and I REALLY hope I make it through to see Umek, but his set doesnt start until 6am Monday morning :lol:

So yeah, basically another wasted weekend for me...

see above.

only deviation to that is - Sat Afternoon - meet my parents in the Champagne Bar at St Pancras station as they arrive back from Paris for my mums 60th birthday (i am assuming if just having a drink i won't have to make reservations?? can any London people confirm?)

and Sunday - after cracking on post boat party, get the train back to Liverpool and head round my mums for birthday bbq with about 50 other people. With no sleep that is not gonna be pretty!!

Its an adventure mate! What doesn't kill us makes us stronger :lol:

Actually no, in all honesty I haven't. :lol:

Clearly haven't been trawling these pages enough.

Hope it goes well. ;)

Friday night - retirement do for a chap at work. Indian so looking forward to it, but will be getting the last bus rather than partying on. Trying to save money and keep myself for Saturday...

Saturday afternoon - my young nursey from pof coming round for dinner, drinks and to stay over. :D

Back