Weekend Plans?

Emma_1983

So what is everyone up to?

I quite fancy a cinema trip to see Horrible Bosses - anyone seen it yet?

Wedding reception tomorrow night - rest of weekend getting organised and doing some spring cleaning

Tonight - Sweet FA...it will be like im single again :lol:

Tomoz - BBQ at a mates gaff....no doubt it will turn messy ;)

Sunday - Death ?! :spank:

Hitting the gym tonight
Hitting the pubs/clubs for a mate's 30th tomorrow
Hitting rehab on Sunday

Still contemplating whether to head home to the coast, or stay go wakeboarding and work (i.e. fail miserably to do what I'm supposed to be doing and wind up going out on the :p all night spending a fortune).. need a serious clean-up too.. :confused:

Tonight i am keeping myself sufficiently cool and rock and roll by taking my parents to see Deacon Blue.

Tomorrow - food & drinks in liverpool with the missus, trying to have a cheap and un messy one, so try and resist all temptation to go and see Maya Jane Coles!

Sunday - BBQ round at our gaff.

Tonight - fake tan & housework

Tomorrow - kicking ass at the gym in my quest for Abs of Steel. Later will be sw@nking it up at my friends hair salon opening (she used to be on The Salon - anyone remember that?), then to a 40th birthday BBQ

Sunday - Jamies chicken pie, minty peas and thymy carrots then pub

Monday - day off but have somehow filled it with unpleasant things like the dentist and leg & armpit wax

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomoz - BBQ at a mates gaff....no doubt it will turn messy ;)

Why is it do you drink 3 times as much at a BBQ? I have to really pace myself or I end up caning 6 bottles of rose wine and rolling around on peoples front gardens whilst waiting for a taxi to take me home at 10pm as I am too drunk to stand*

*this only happened once

This afternoon off up to edinburgh for a surprise 30th birthday. have rented a load of chalets for the weekend between there and glasgow somewhere so lots of friends and family.

saturday - mother of all bbq's as long as the weather holds out and a mammoth drinking session

sunday - massive breakfast then fly back to london

monday - off to work in new york for a month!

Planning a relatively quiet one for once :!:

Friday - Going to a ska concert, then a birthday party in some rooftop venue
Saturday - Making an Ikea run with friends, likely a quiet evening
Sunday - Meeting up with friends in the afternoon. Might swing by Gorky Park at some point.

Why is it do you drink 3 times as much at a BBQ? I have to really pace myself or I end up caning 6 bottles of rose wine and rolling around on peoples front gardens whilst waiting for a taxi to take me home at 10pm as I am too drunk to stand*

*this only happened once

And you are eating aswell as knecking aload of vino aswell :spank:

Probably coz it is always readily available so gets drunk alot quicker than if you were out :eek:

Tonight - fake tan & housework

Tomorrow - kicking ass at the gym in my quest for Abs of Steel. Later will be sw@nking it up at my friends hair salon opening (she used to be on The Salon - anyone remember that?), then to a 40th birthday BBQ

Sunday - Jamies chicken pie, minty peas and thymy carrots then pub

Monday - day off but have somehow filled it with unpleasant things like the dentist and leg & armpit wax

I used to watch that programme - who is your friend?

Jamies chicken pie sounds lovely! I have a real desire to eat pie and mash now :lol:

I used to watch that programme - who is your friend?

Jamies chicken pie sounds lovely! I have a real desire to eat pie and mash now :lol:

Brooke - I think she was the junior back then.

pie = awesome! Our friends cooked it for us a couple of week ago and it was so nice! Hopefully mine will turn out as good :)

Few light ales tonight after work

Tomorrow I'm going to a Spilt Milk daytime terrace party with DJ W!ld ( in the sun hopefully) then on from there - Maybe Fabric for Ricardo if I'm still going by then!!

Sunday - BED

Back to work Monday :cry:

Then its officially 2 months till I'm back on the white isle for the Space and DC10 closing parties :)

Few light ales tonight after work

Tomorrow I'm going to a Spilt Milk daytime terrace party with DJ W!ld ( in the sun hopefully) then on from there - Maybe Fabric for Ricardo if I'm still going by then!!

Sunday - BED

Back to work Monday :cry:

Then its officially 2 months till I'm back on the white isle for the Space and DC10 closing parties :)

My friend runs Spilt Milk... let us know how it goes. I'd be there but got a mate's 30th to go too instead :spank:

Back