Weekend Plans!

my weekend.....

all about Cocoon in The Park!! Troxler for breakfast!!!

ME TOOOO!

Cant wait, although slightly upset, as we booked our 'return bus journey' for slot 3, so earliest we can get to CITP is about 1am I think...

Troxler is only on until 13.30??? :(

Still, going to be a top weekend!

ME TOOOO!

Cant wait, although slightly upset, as we booked our 'return bus journey' for slot 3, so earliest we can get to CITP is about 1am I think...

Troxler is only on until 13.30??? :(

Still, going to be a top weekend!

i'm a bit upset that Troxler is playing first, but just gonna have to get amongst it early doors!

Can't facebook at the office - what is it?

Have posted event info off FB in International Clubbing section.

Venue review here :

La Grotta: Time to Partyyyy

Timesgoneby 12 reviews

La Grotta Gozo. One of Europe's finest outdoor clubs, situated in Xlendi Valley, La Grotta will provide a breathtaking, and picturesque backdrop, for the quality visuals, lights, lasers and sound

The Miami Herald called La Grotta 'the most beautiful disco in the world'. It is only opened seasonally. There is another club above La Grotta that I suspect is there for people who realize that they are too old to go to La Grotta.
Dress Code: Dress Cool !

Address: La Grotta Discotheque Address: Xlendi Road, Munxar
Phone: +356 21551149

Have posted event info off FB in International Clubbing section.

Venue review here :

La Grotta: Time to Partyyyy

Timesgoneby 12 reviews

La Grotta Gozo. One of Europe's finest outdoor clubs, situated in Xlendi Valley, La Grotta will provide a breathtaking, and picturesque backdrop, for the quality visuals, lights, lasers and sound

The Miami Herald called La Grotta 'the most beautiful disco in the world'. It is only opened seasonally. There is another club above La Grotta that I suspect is there for people who realize that they are too old to go to La Grotta.
Dress Code: Dress Cool !

Address: La Grotta Discotheque Address: Xlendi Road, Munxar
Phone: +356 21551149

Sounds cool! I wonder if we can go there after the gig? Is there a night boat or something?

you just seem to do a lot of cool stuff that is work related!!

for all the time I've known him I've always thought his job is all about going out!!

Last minute decision to go to Ministry to see Darren Emerson tonight... aahh those Underwater memories down at The End!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate...sorry... it's just that I watched the video and imagined myself going head over handlebars :lol:
I'm sure you'll do better!

Let us know how it goes .. looks fun !

Gareth just sent me this latest picture from Morzine.....

P5153750.JPG

:lol:

Back