Weekend Plans!

Morbyd

The end of yet another work week almost upon us... what's everyone up to?

BIG weekend planned over here:

Tonight - Big art exhibit opening, then monthly drinking session with the foreign journalists corps

Friday - Erasure concert :D Followed by Krysha Mira nightclub's 5th birthday party with Jamie Jones, Paco Osuna and Something a la Mode headlining 8)

Saturday - The American Chamber of Commerce's annual US Independence Day festival (largest such event outside the USA!) which means an afternoon of drinking beer and eating unhealthy food :lol:

Later on - Sander Kleinenberg @ new club Discodome. Depending on stamina, head to Krysha Mira for birthday weekend part 2 with Abe Duque, Chaim and local heroes Spy.Der and Fish.

Sunday - Curl up in my bed :lol:

I like the including of Thursdays in this Morbs, though mine is always the same

Tonight - Five-a-side footy - see if the slight groin strain I picked up in Tuesday's game is ok.......

Friday 19.15 Flight to Malta, land back Sunday night. Freebie trip with the missus to one of her acts (Hayley Westernra - anyone know her?) gig there, courtesy of the promoter.8)

Hopefully some beach time Saturday and Sunday daytime.

The weekend really begins on Thursday :lol:
(it's just the Friday-in-the-office part that sucks!)

Ooh Malta. Nice one. Always wanted to go there. Sounds fascinating. You'll have time for some sightseeing?

The weekend really begins on Thursday :lol:
(it's just the Friday-in-the-office part that sucks!)

Ooh Malta. Nice one. Always wanted to go there. Sounds fascinating. You'll have time for some sightseeing?

Hope so! Will have to fit around dinners/lunches with industry types. Will report back.

Pop. 410,000 - tiny!

Nothing.

Packing for Ibiza, getting the music list ready. May go in to town for a drink

Friday - BFs niece is 5 tomorrow so going to pop round with her pressie

Saturday - dogsitting BFs sisters dog as she doesnt want him there for the nieces bday party (they got 30 kids and some entertainers or something) Id love a dog though so this is going to be fun :lol: - hes a pug called Woody!

Sunday - taking the BFs parents to Silverstone for the day, going to pop into my cousins for lunch/BBQ while we are in the area

Id love a dog though so this is going to be fun :lol: - hes a pug called Woody!

The BF and I want a dog....a Bichon Frise to be exact :D

They are clean, friendly, not smelly, dont generally bark, mega cute and they dont malt - in my eyes thats the perfect dog :D

Tidy up all the building crap around the house now the bathroom is done. Read some stuff about buddhism. Make a Thai curry. Do some walking.

The BF and I want a dog....a Bichon Frise to be exact :D

They are clean, friendly, not smelly, dont generally bark, mega cute and they dont malt - in my eyes thats the perfect dog :D

I want a french bulldog or a pug so Im going to love this......

Tonight: Posh event for winning bids at work, off to Close House - gorgeous venue

Friday: die at desk - thank fook I am working from home then try to pull myself round and take Parents out for Chinese Birthday treat for Mum

Saturday: 30th Birthday Party

Sunday: Mouth of the Tyne Festival - lots of bands in a gorgeous open air location

Monday: will almost certainly feel like s**t - WFH so again, die at desk....

i have been ill in bed since returning from Ibiza last Sunday..... have chest infection and no voice

nothing to do with the amount of partying at all :lol:

too ill even to do my review as of yet but safe to say it was a busy one

this weekend was supposed to be going to china and HK on work trip have had to cancel it :lol:x10000000

Tonight: Some friends are over from the UK so a boat trip out across Jumeirah Bay to see The Palm, Burj Al Arab etc. followed by dinner at the Souk Madinat

Friday: Mini Jam's second ski lesson then hopefully an afternoon by the pool.

Saturday: House chores, F1 Quali then evening meal / drinks with a few work friends. Hoping to stay off the alcohol and make it 3 Months straight.

Sunday - back to work!

Tonight: Some friends are over from the UK so a boat trip out across Jumeirah Bay to see The Palm, Burj Al Arab etc. followed by dinner at the Souk Madinat

Friday: Mini Jam's second ski lesson then hopefully an afternoon by the pool.

Saturday: House chores, F1 Quali then evening meal / drinks with a few work friends. Hoping to stay off the alcohol and make it 3 Months straight.

Sunday - back to work!

How is it going out there?

Fri - bottle of wine in Soho with a dear friend

Sat - birthday picnic in Viccy Park

Sun - Summer Rites festival in Shoreditch Park

Mon - Ugh

The end of yet another work week almost upon us... what's everyone up to?

BIG weekend planned over here:

Tonight - Big art exhibit opening, then monthly drinking session with the foreign journalists corps

Friday - Erasure concert :D Followed by Krysha Mira nightclub's 5th birthday party with Jamie Jones, Paco Osuna and Something a la Mode headlining 8)

Saturday - The American Chamber of Commerce's annual US Independence Day festival (largest such event outside the USA!) which means an afternoon of drinking beer and eating unhealthy food :lol:

Later on - Sander Kleinenberg @ new club Discodome. Depending on stamina, head to Krysha Mira for birthday weekend part 2 with Abe Duque, Chaim and local heroes Spy.Der and Fish.

Sunday - Curl up in my bed :lol:

John, what is your job mate??

Back