Weekend Plans

burning?

stakes?

what kind of sick sh1t are you into mate!

I'll give you a clue - not this:

pg-06-Pope-AFP-Gett_106606t.jpg

On another note - Lakota! 8)

My old stomping ground in the early 90s. Remember Fandango and Temptation? Brilliant nights.

I'll give you a clue - not this:

On another note - Lakota! 8)

My old stomping ground in the early 90s. Remember Fandango and Temptation? Brilliant nights.

I used to visit mates at Uni in Bristol on weekend away from Uni in Manchester. What was the club with the revolving bar in Swindon? (I may have had this conversation on here before?)

Saturday, football then work
Sunday, Roast Lunch then work!

It's a non stop rock and roll lifestyle i lead! :confused:

absolutely F** all apart from buying a car - mine has just about passed away - grrrr!!!

could think of better things to spend that much money on - gutted!!!

still, cant face public transport so needs dictate.....

other than that very little....

After a very heavy weekend last week, I'm going the other way and looking after my daughter tonight and tomorrow night as the wife has pulled a double header. Good deal I think, need every other weekend off these days!

Ferry Corsten at Digital Society Leeds tonight (Been looking forward to this for months), then a work do tomorrow...hopefully.

jason manford tonight with the girlfriend
playing at a mates birthday tomorrow night with some guaranteed messy heads which should be a laugh considering i'm taking it easy for the next month!

Rock climbing again tonight, followed by a take away, a dvd and more excercise before bed :lol:

Girls night in on saturday, bitch and moan about men, dvds, take out, wine...more wine...more bitching about men :lol: the traditional 'take me out' viewing....more wine then pass out asleep :D

Sunday....im gona try and wangle a free home made roast dinner 8)

Quiet this weekend.

Meet up tonight with a few of the fellas for beers in local.

Beach running saturday morning (please no rain/ hangover)

Cooking meal for bro and sis in law on Saturday night.

Ten mile run on Sunday night.

Back