Weekend plans

I might actually have a copy still around as I'm sure I kept it for blackmail purposes and general comic effect!

Ahhh, the bus - quite possibly the best arrival at Egg ever (it even beats Russ getting into Fat Tony's birthday at the same venue by pretending to be with Sandy Rivera)

I might actually have a copy still around as I'm sure I kept it for blackmail purposes and general comic effect!

Ahhh, the bus - quite possibly the best arrival at Egg ever (it even beats Russ getting into Fat Tony's birthday at the same venue by pretending to be with Sandy Rivera)

Bengay! 8)

Scan and post please!

there are some mega-parties going on tmrw night in London town - the nicky siano film/warehouse party in brixton and the lil louis/pepe bradock/to the bone gathering at the corsica

will unfortunately be missing the lot as money's too tight to mention...

there are some mega-parties going on tmrw night in London town - the nicky siano film/warehouse party in brixton and the lil louis/pepe bradock/to the bone gathering at the corsica

will unfortunately be missing the lot as money's too tight to mention...

That my weekend. Over excited isnt the word tbh :D

Looking at it its confusing. says its at the Roxy which is in Borough presumably 6pm for the film. Is there a party afterwards?

Last edited by a moderator:
That my weekend. Over excited isnt the word tbh :D

nice one - think I saw you mention on djh

I think the party venue is the arches off coldharbour - never entirely sure quite how legit those dos are, but you can be sure the red stripe will be served out of a carrier bag

gutted - ah well keeping my powder dry till Dec

nice one - think I saw you mention on djh

I think the party venue is the arches off coldharbour - never entirely sure quite how legit those dos are, but you can be sure the red stripe will be served out of a carrier bag

gutted - ah well keeping my powder dry till Dec

I have seen Him a few years back at the Key and it was a great disco do so fingers crossed! I thought you where on DJH Mr H ;)

Yeah its under the arches off coldharbour so im taking my life in my hands :lol: Warm Red Stripe out of the can proper Notting hill turn out!

Back