Weekend plans

Boardgrrrrl

I don't even know why I am starting this thread seeing as the only thing I have planned is decorating my kitchen :(

We've had to impose a 48 hour pub ban so we get the job done by Monday afternoon when the carpet fitters come to replace the horrible hessian in the dining area.

On the positive side I've got Monday and Tuesday off and am getting new hair on Tuesday :D

Tomorrow Ive got my first 1 to 1 session with a personal trainer! He's a mate of mine and has given me a disount. He does boot camp style training which i think is the kick up the arse i need to get my health on track. We'll see how it goes!

Saturday probs in agony from training session. Not lining any partying up at all wana give this training thing a real go.

He does boot camp style training .....

My gym does a couple of these sessions a week. They are bl00dy hard. I nearly threw up at the end of one particular session when we were made to sprint for a minute to finish. This body ain't made for sprinting :lol:

Tonight - five-a-side. Not the weekend, feels like a weekend treat because I've been injured for 5 weeks and really missed playing.

Friday - dinner with my Sis and her hubby ( and TCMB)

Saturday - afternoon - first 90 mins since injury, can't wait! Evening - mate's 30th at a local boozer

Sunday - Arsenal Everton on the box.

What happened to the 7 club weekend and comandeering coaches?:?::lol:

Well that can be arranged easily mate if your willing :lol:

The coach was possibly your finest hour imo! :lol:

:lol:

I think I'd had a disco nap in The Cross' toilets so I refreshed and on form mate:lol:

Who were the illegal stowaways on my pirate coach? You, Erin, Dan, The Stallions, maybe The Scoobies? Russ?

I think I'd had a disco nap in The Cross' toilets so I refreshed and on form mate:lol:

Who were the illegal stowaways on my pirate coach? You, Erin, Dan, The Stallions, maybe The Scoobies? Russ?

Id call it a Disco Snooze rather than an nap as if memory serves its was close to 2.5 hours you where missing in action :lol:

Id say it was You, Me, Erin, The Stallions, Russ, Dan, Alun "Merry Funking Xmas" Helps and maybe Big Paul?

I think I got a load of Teas in in the queue for Egg as it was freezing

TBh there is a lot of water under the bridge since then ;-)

Id call it a Disco Snooze rather than an nap as if memory serves its was close to 2.5 hours you where missing in action :lol:

Id say it was You, Me, Erin, The Stallions, Russ, Dan, Alun "Merry Funking Xmas" Helps and maybe Big Paul?

I think I got a load of Teas in in the queue for Egg as it was freezing

TBh there is a lot of water under the bridge since then ;-)

:lol: That CD cover was a classic. Nice fella though. Do The Stallions still see him?

:lol: That CD cover was a classic. Nice fella though. Do The Stallions still see him?

It was my Album of the year mate!

Saw the Stallions and new baby last Saturday as it goes mate. Dont think they see much of him these days, last seen running a Cafe in Richmond I believe

Did he actually have a picture of himself in a santa hat on the cover or did I imagine that?:lol:

Ill ask Ben to confirm but Im positive he did giving it the 2 thumbs up. Its how I always think of him tbh :lol:

Just remembered he got married at the End of September was the last sighting of him in the wild im told. Word on the street is he had a Gaydar radio Dj at the reception!

:lol: @ Buckely commandeering a coach :lol:

Got to work on Saturday so a light weekend planned.

Friday - Gallery exhibit opening, maybe dinner out, early night

Saturday - Work daytime. Evening - trying to figure out how to squeeze in 2 events, one a party in an old chocolate factory with Roisin Murphy doing a DJ/VJ set and the other Toolroom Knights @ Discoteque with Funkagenda.

Sunday - Relax, watch football

I clearly came to Spotlight too late :oops:

Back