Weekend Plans

Congrats Olly on Olly / Olivia Jnr

Well its just sensible stuff for us these weekends. :confused:

Tonight - Kitchen people coming round to price up redoing existing kitchen - I have heard that some companies can keep you prisoner in your house for hours and hours until you sign your life away in blood. However, they wont be expecting Mr Pups to negotiate as hard as he does - poor poor guy - he'll probably be banging at the door trying to leave sooner than he thought :lol::lol::lol:

Sat: weather looks good so long walk from ours to the Quayside at Newcastle - and food and beer at the end of a 4mile walk sounds likely.

Sun: Roast dinner and papers slob day....

Its all Rock n Roll in our life at the moment :)

4 day fiesta weekend here on the comunidad Valenciana 8)

Tonight a sculpture exhibition of a friend and neighbour, acompanied by lots to drink !

Saturday - Hangover, followed by taking little one to ballet then maybe the beach if the weather holds out (a cool 26 degrees here still)!! 8) Then once the hangover subside a 10 km jog. Night time a film and early to bed so as to....

Sun - .....get up early for the GP. Then if the rain stays away (doesnt look good) a bike ride before going to a friends end of summer party, which will get messy.

Mon - Lie in 8) Chilled day, and maybe a few house hold chores.

Tuesday - Lie in 8) and if the weather is ok maybe the beach followed by a looong lunch accompanied by a bottle of Rosé or 2

Really just a passing fan of GA's recorded music, but boy did they kick ass last night, the new stuff sounding just as good as the classics. 8)
I haven't heard their whole album but I really like the single History.
Saw part of one of their live shows in Ibiza once and it was quite good from what I remember.
Did they close with Superstylin'? :lol:

Did they close with Superstylin'? :lol:

They sure did. It was awesome.

The best tracks on the album are the singles, with Look Me In The Eye Sister and Paper Romance being my faves (and working very well live; the singer's voice sounded far better than in the Glastonbury footage from this year).

The accompanying lightshow was very well done.

Still got Booka Shade, Underworld, Leftfield, Caribou, Four Tet, James Holden and Nathan Fake to come this autumn (the latter 4 on the same bill). 8)

Back