Weekend Plans

WeLuvIbiza

Fri: Fly Liverpool -> Berlin for a boys weekend.

Sat: Try and organise a low key splinter group capable of being 'right enough' to get into Panorama bar (hopes low to zero).

Sun: Late afternoon flight back to normalty.

Plans anyone?

Soooo many options:

XOYO - Bastard Batty Bass - Friday
Gutterslut ball - Saturday
Terry Farley - Dalston Superstore - Saturday
Some huge fetish party - Saturday

God knows what I'll end up doing - could easily loaf in front of the telly tbh.

Fri - 2 mates 30th Birthday do at Soho House (haven't been there since former Spotlighter Scoobie got married there!)

Sat - Plan B at Brixton Academy if list comes through

Sun - chill

friday for me is all about the rizla riverboat shuffle (there may still be tix if you look on the FB 'I can't make it' page) - the lowlife crew have (somehow) procured a glaswegian paddlesteamer for the evening with optimo providing the onboard entertainment

then off to cable for afters

and on to someone's flat after that

and then on to the red rackm album launch at phonica after that

and then finally over to ealing for a mate's birthday at the plough

should all be rather good fun

I will be making the most of it as these kinds of weekends are going to be few and far between from now on.

How long till fatherhood now Olly?

Having spazzed myself yesturday (28th birthday) at my favourite rocker's bar in clapham junction (project orange) and then Fire in Vauxhall today has been less than productive. Friday am tempted to maybe go soho if sun is still out to listen to ppl moan about their media jobs etc.
Saturday back to Project Orange for the mother of all leaving do's as a friend is heading back to SA after about 8 years over here. Cue wandering the empty streets of clapham at 5am after the imminent lock in 8)

Oi, Marc! Belated birthday greetings, young man.

Got a decent amount planned this weekend.

Tonight - goodbye party for friends moving away

Friday - Art exhibit opening, a friend's ad company's annual party (usually a good time) and then Solyanka for D-Pulse and LukeVb

Saturday - Museum opening, then a birthday party/baby shower, then another goodbye party, then whatever randomness (possibly SuperMartXe @ Rai).

Sunday - Lay around the house.

How long till fatherhood now Olly?

Having spazzed myself yesturday (28th birthday) at my favourite rocker's bar in clapham junction (project orange) and then Fire in Vauxhall today has been less than productive. Friday am tempted to maybe go soho if sun is still out to listen to ppl moan about their media jobs etc.
Saturday back to Project Orange for the mother of all leaving do's as a friend is heading back to SA after about 8 years over here. Cue wandering the empty streets of clapham at 5am after the imminent lock in 8)

born on Tuesday

happy birthday yourself too!

Tonight - Hurts at the HMV Institute Library

Tomorrow - playing 'taxi wife' to 'curry club husband' so a sober and dull evening ahead

Saturday - Example at the O2 Academy. Whatever happens afterwards depends on what venue will let me in when I am channelling the 'Sweaty Mess' look.

Nothing planned for the missus and i though all could change if we are the only winners of this Friday's euromillions jackpot:eek: as i'm due a win after so many near misses:cry:

Friday - Art exhibit opening, a friend's ad company's annual party (usually a good time) and then Solyanka for D-Pulse and LukeVb

Saturday - Museum opening, then a birthday party/baby shower, then another goodbye party, then whatever randomness (possibly SuperMartXe @ Rai).

That's all very good, but what about your Ibiza review....?

Your whole weekend sounds random to me, goodbye parties, art exhibitions, museum openings, parties, all presumably requiring a different mindset??!!

enjoy:D:D

I used to wonder how, but the man clearly had more natural energy on his fifth night than we had on our second. I believe the term is 'props'!

Me, night in cooking tomorrow, mountain biking 20m yomp on sat, few beers in Chorlton sat night.

Work + family Sunday.

CONGRATS OLLY!

Sunday: Royal Parks Half Marathon. yikes. (if you want to cheer, 10mile marker north side of Hyde Park, Leonard Cheshire Disabilty around 11:45 or so.)

That's all very good, but what about your Ibiza review....?

Your whole weekend sounds random to me, goodbye parties, art exhibitions, museum openings, parties, all presumably requiring a different mindset??!!

enjoy:D:D
Ibiza review on the way. I took good notes. Just have to expand on them in my usual verbose style :lol:

Goodbye party on a Thursday night probably not a good idea. A bit tipsy now and have to get up in a few hours for a busy day at work! :spank:

I used to wonder how, but the man clearly had more natural energy on his fifth night than we had on our second. I believe the term is 'props'!
To be fair, I left you guys at Subliminal an hour or so before closing so not totally heroic.
In my defense, it was my 4th night out :lol:

Back