Weekend plans??!!??

mambobirdette

No thread yet? bunch of slackers ;)

Tonight: No plans, was going for cocktails with a friend after work but her Mum was rushed to hospital last night, not been well following her last dose of chemo :confused:

Tomorrow: Fringe trim and a wander around ye' olde' Gloucester. Staying in on the evening, making Taco's :D

Sunday: Meeting up with friends for a huge roast dinner down the pub.

Looking forward to a quiet one 8)

I am soooooooo looking forward to a quiet weekend!!! Last weekend sapped the life and soul out of me :(

Friday - NOTHING! Looking forward to getting home, cooking some nice food, and watching a film.

Saturday - getting up bright and early and attempting a 10 mile run! (eek!) Then afterwards driving to Kent for lunch with my friend.

Evening - Crazy P at Koko, Camden. But this will be very tame!!!

Sunday - Resting, revision, hopefully a nice roast in a pub somewhere

Can't wait :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing this weekend , trying not to spend ANYTHING
Gona help my dad move some stuff around his house , thats about it

Friday - dinner with gal pals

Saturday - bit of shopping then dinner out somewhere nice hopefully (its a surprise!)

Sunday - hopefully spend the day in London - its our 2 year anniversary so we fancy coming up to London for the day and having a mooch around :lol:

Tonite - Vegitate

Tomorow (Saturday) - Training in the afternoon, followed by second last assignment for my course. (It's a short assignment so I'm gonna get it over with.) then, general night time stuff. Mates, city, what evers on.

Sunday - havent thought that far ahead

what Beckiboo says......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I cant merntally face anything taxing this weekend at all....

If the weather is as pants as it is today, then its all about snuggling up reading, drinking tea and just vegging really, if its not raining then a walk somewhere and a lovely Sunday lunch somewhere me thinks......8) (but without the sunglasses)

How long til Christmas????? that's my next big lot of time off work :cry:

after V 2 weeks ago and going out last sat & sunday and then basically feeling like absolute $hite for most of this week (got two big coldsores for my trouble) I'm doing absolutely sod all and I cannot wait.............cutting the grass is about as rock n roll as it's gonna get!!! and maybe some dvd's and red wine....but thats it....maybe take Naiya somewhere nice on saturday too like a little farm-park or something!!!!nothjing else though!!!

Wedding season is upon us.

Right now look at the hotel in Dubai booked. Get excited.

Tonight, go and see my mate who is DJ'ing at mine.

Tomorrow, another meeting with the events company doing the lighting etc.

Sunday - best man at a wedding in Cheshire. Go green with nerves at speech. Get drunk.

today - beach - family meal - balcony - internet - watch ATeam dubbed in Spanish - family meal - ramblas - possible night club action

Sat - beach - family meal - balcony - internet - watch ATeam dubbed in Spanish - family meal - ramblas - possible night club action

Sun - beach - family meal - balcony - internet - watch ATeam dubbed in Spanish - family meal - ramblas - possible night club action

Mon - beach - family meal - balcony - internet - watch ATeam dubbed in Spanish - family meal - ramblas - possible night club action

Tues - beach - family meal - balcony - internet - watch ATeam dubbed in Spanish - family meal - ramblas - possible night club action

Wed - beach - family meal - balcony - internet - watch ATeam dubbed in Spanish - family meal - El Prat - Gatwick - home - cry

jealous olly! i wish i was in the sunshine in barca! :cry:

last night: worked early @ miss lib's then headed to a mate's 'hat party' & spun a few disco/house tracks on chapel street..... twas soooo fun.... still hung....:oops:

2day/night: went shopping for a father's day present (which i found!) then laters 2night playing @ my monthly party BIG:RED:BUS:twisted: ..... that goes till 7am.... after that im coming home & zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing

sunday: wake up late then head to my dad's for father's day & buying him some japanese dinner.... yumbo.....:twisted:

Myself and a few friends seem to have gatecrashed a party last night then went on to the skattiest gay club ever, its supposed to be a gay club but its a haven for the dregs of the earth ..has the latest license round here though. The night went pear shaped anyway.. the romance that should have been re-kindled has been kicked right in the nuts !

Myself and a few friends seem to have gatecrashed a party last night then went on to the skattiest gay club ever, its supposed to be a gay club but its a haven for the dregs of the earth ..has the latest license round here though. The night went pear shaped anyway.. the romance that should have been re-kindled has been kicked right in the nuts !

sorry to hear that Miss Kitten - hope all sorts out for you

more interesting at least than my weekend - a host of family commitments curtailed any nocturnal mischief I might have had planned in downtown Barcelona

I think I would have chosen family get togethers in Barcelona over the bog of eternal stench inspired smelly pit that I was at a million times over!

you have a point

just been slightly bored this week - only so much chillin' you can do... and irksome questions about career/marriage/kids you can fend off

the 3 spaniards I thought might keep me entertained all went AWOL on day 1 - so decided to keep my powder dry for another time

nice views from the balcony, mind - wish I had these in Lewisham!

collserolla.jpg

Tibidabo+nit.jpg

Back