Weekend Plans!

Morbyd

Wow... Thursday already. This week is flying by.
Big weekend planned for me.

Friday - Sunset drinks on the rooftop at Krysha. 8) Steve Lawler & friends at Arma17. 8) 8) Back to Krysha for after party with Tiefschwarz 8) 8) 8)

Saturday - Attend the Moscow St Andrew's Society's annual Stramash (basically a big Scottish party in a park) in the afternoon. 8) Nouvelle Vague concert in the evening. 8) 8) SupertmartXe party at Rai later that night. 8) 8) 8)

Sunday - Wretch, Rest, Recover. Friend's birthday dinner in the evening.

Sat - SW4, closely followed by Matinee remixes of the Lighthouse Family :D:D:D

Sun - Notting Hill Carnival, closely followed by Faith by the Canal

Damn... wish I were over there for SW4. NH Carnival too.
Swinging through town next weekend. My timing sucks. :cry:

Tomorrow: Train to Ealing :D, few drinks and nibblies with some 'slags in the city', fake tanning and other girlie treats.

Saturday: SW4 & afters back in Ealing

Sunday: Try and think about coming home :spank: :lol:

Monday: Get ready for the week ahead, grocery stuff etc :rolleyes:

Fri: Train to London - have a "quiet" night - and save energy for minxiness over the next 48hrs....

Sat: SW4, Smiles, Sunshine and good company ...... 8) Canmt Wait, Glists confirmed so woo hoo!!!

Sun: who knows - only plan is KX by 5pm to catch the train back - urgh!

Mon: R&R at home

Tue: Day Off

Wed: Day off

Friday - Early evening birthday dinner for a friend, early to bed.
Saturday - IBIZA !!!!!!! 8) Early ferry to Ibiza, arriving midday, head to Salinas for some chillin, then to Sa Punta for dinner with 12 other lads :eek: Then off to Defected @ Pacha.

Sunday - Recover, probably down at Ushuaia, stay there for a bit before heading to Space for WLS, looking forward to catching Radio slave, Boys Noize, Layo, Funkagenda and Felix Da housecat.

Monday - home :(

the cancellation of my croatia trip and now cancellation of Beachdown = hurriedly revised PLAN C

ie the usual bank holiday capers around the usual spots

fri - discobox @ dolphin / sat - shift @ horse & groom / sun - 'a fete worse than death' @ queen of hoxton rooftop / mon - park/death/packing for Barcelona

consciously avoiding Carnival - latest word from Good Times HQ is that the rozzers are going to be (even) more 'high-profile' this year...

friday, saturday & sunday - just be staying in cause after being hit with a €900 fine and meant to be saving for ibiza, plus back is still in a bad way so need to take it easy

Friday - mate's leaving drinks in Watford

Saturday - relaxing, hopefully staying in in preperation for:

Sunday - 10 mile training run (eek!), followed by dancing for 12hrs at one of the following:

Secret Sundaze
Mulletover
Lo-Kee

(not sure which yet)

Monday - Notting Hill carnival

Friday - babysitting missus working so be nice and chilled, probably have a facepack and do my nails/hair, bikini line etc ready for Saturday.

Saturday- SW4. Richie Hawtin on at 1 so should be in by then. However still waiting on ticket confirmation otherwise can anyone find that thread with the Roman catapult for sale please as I may need to borrow it? After SW4 straight back to the Pleasuredome for nocturnal activities.

Sunday - possibly Get Loaded for few hours to see a mate play but probably friends BBQ with the kids followed by One Foot In The Algarve or whatever else is on the Sky + that needs watching.

Monday - oooh Rita i don't really know. Entertain the munchkins somewhere. Get excited about going to work Tuesday.

Friday - babysitting missus working so be nice and chilled, probably have a facepack and do my nails/hair, bikini line etc ready for Saturday.

Saturday- SW4. Richie Hawtin on at 1 so should be in by then. However still waiting on ticket confirmation otherwise can anyone find that thread with the Roman catapult for sale please as I may need to borrow it? After SW4 straight back to the Pleasuredome for nocturnal activities.

Sunday - possibly Get Loaded for few hours to see a mate play but probably friends BBQ with the kids followed by One Foot In The Algarve or whatever else is on the Sky + that needs watching.

Monday - oooh Rita i don't really know. Entertain the munchkins somewhere. Get excited about going to work Tuesday.

Well be there for Richie for 1 so will no doubt find you there no bother :lol::lol:

after all that gentlemen grooming - you're sure to stand out from the crowd... :lol::lol:

Friday - drinks after work then onto Reflex for a overdue night out with the gays :lol:

Saturday - minibus up to London for the beer and jazz festival at Hampton Court, never been before so no idea what its like....hope the sun shines though

Sunday - hopefully nothing except taking it easy

Monday - no plans yet

Friday - pre party prepping for saturday morning (not getting ****faced!!:))

Saturday - Pre party at 10.30am sharp on the roof of my girlfriends flat the off to meet the crew and get to SW4 in time to see Mr Hawtin at 1pm. The scots that are staying with us wana go to Fabric for Audion and DJ T.

Sunday - Depends when we get home from saturday. GF has ticket for Get Loaded so may get roped in and do that.

Monday - Not Carnival

Back