Weekend Plans!

Morbyd

I keep thinking today couldn't possible be Thursday, but it apparently is!
What's on tap for you all this weekend?

Friday - Start off with the quarterly karaoke outing with some former colleagues. Then pre-party drinks on the rooftop at Krysha Mira (if the temperature gets above 15C :evil:). Then off to Solyanka for Mr C and Luke Vb :D :D Either Garage or Krysha for afters, energy levels permitting.

Saturday - Probably watch some football in the afternoon. Maybe get some stuff done around the house. Start the evening with Nouvelle Vague in concert at the Hermitage garden :D :D :D Night activities t.b.d. but liver damage likely. A one-off party at a 7th-floor outdoor terrace venue sounds promising.

Sunday - Relax, recover, brunch with the gang, watch football.

I'm looking after a friend's rats at the mo so it's never a dull moment in the bunker.

I love them! :eek:

Saturday - Incognito 30th anniversary gig (have literally been gagging for this for the last five years)

May pop into Matter afterwards for Joe Claussel.

gotta love bongo joe -> now this is what proper DJing is about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD1cIuB0r68

:lol:

was tempted by that faith gig myself but shall be instead be in Hastings doing a joint sunset party with some friends at a place called Bar Celona (no, seriously)

friday - not sure
sunday - daren't think about it

I cant believe its Thursday either, where are the weeks/year going? Its scaring me :eek:

Friday - no plans yet, week before payday so things are pretty quiet for me!

Saturday day no plans as of yet, Sat night going out for BFs Sisters 30th b.day got a meal out all the family invited including my parents :eek::lol:

Sunday - no plans

Hopefully the sun will be shining so I can get out and about.....if not DVDs at home I think or Come Dine With Me re runs ;):lol:

I cant believe its Thursday either, where are the weeks/year going? Its scaring me :eek:

Friday - no plans yet, week before payday so things are pretty quiet for me!

Saturday day no plans as of yet, Sat night going out for BFs Sisters 30th b.day got a meal out all the family invited including my parents :eek::lol:

Sunday - no plans

Hopefully the sun will be shining so I can get out and about.....if not DVDs at home I think or Come Dine With Me re runs ;):lol:

Aaah CDWM is brilliant. 8)

Fri: Nothing
Sat: Visiting friends new pad in Stoke Newington then off to Matter at night for Timmy Regisford ;)
Sun: Recover, roast dinner somewhere, train home.

Friday - missus working so sensible conversation and Elefun with the kids. Got that Gomorrah to watch and Charlie Manson documentary so watch that with the kids as fed up with Show Me Show Me and Horton Hears A Who!

Saturday - usual swimming in morning, think i got to shoot over Chelmsford in the afternoon, over that Soccer Saturday and donate some money to the charity Ladbrokes and Sky Bet which are both very worthy causes and I give to both regulary. Evening time, god knows but I bet it involves bundles and beats and/or Elefun.

Sunday - due to a random act of kindness I shall be attending the V festival. Hadn't planned on it this year so bit of a Brucie. Oasis headlining but other than that not sure what is going on the main stages etc so you will find me between Bacardi tent for Danny Clark, Disco Bloodbath and Bowtime for Soul of Man vs Finger Lickin Records and Jon Carter. Think MGMT are on too so may try and catch a butchers at them too.

Monday - it's all about the Tuesday.

Aaah CDWM is brilliant. 8)

My cousin is the Account Director on it....he told me how they had to reshoot one episode as they got the scores wrong. Meant they had to look just as they had a month previously to make it look authentic :lol:

Friday - flying to London with a couple of friends. Big dinner with everyone we know in town. Then partying somewhere, can't recall the name !

Saturday - galleries and Tate Modern etc with artist girlfriend. Incognito in evening 8) Further partying planned - not sure I will be able to keep up with the young ones by now !

Sunday - recovery. Large late lunch. Fly home and pick up pieces of 3 kids, 1 husband and a dog home alone for 3 days. :eek::eek:

Can't wait to cool down over there :lol:

I am determined to go to Krysha Mira someday, I have read so much about it on this website! :)

I'm doing very little, but getting excited about our trip to Ibiza on Wednesday!!

My cousin is the Account Director on it....he told me how they had to reshoot one episode as they got the scores wrong. Meant they had to look just as they had a month previously to make it look authentic :lol:

Lol thats quality. Did the group change their mind or have to give exactly the same scores? My gf adores this show!

:confused: Can't sleep I'm way too excited!!

Fri: Hit gym hard for about 3 hours to remove chinese I had last night because...

Sat: Ibiza :D:D:D

Lol thats quality. Did the group change their mind or have to give exactly the same scores? My gf adores this show!

I cant remember.....he just said it was hard trying to recreate the exact same hairstyles to look in sync with the programme....and the outfits and stuff :lol:

Tonight - The outlaws around for a BBQ. :evil: Try not too embarass myself by getting too pissed (havent drank for 2 weeks) :lol:

Saturday - Daytime = beach with lunch 8) Night time its all about The sopranos season 6 :p

Sunday - Daytime = Beach again with nice tapas 8) Night = Friends summer party at his amazing pad with 80 guests, and with ATFC dj'ing :p

Back