Weekend Plans

Morbyd

jeez it's quiet around here this week.

Anyone up to anything interesting this weekend? My plan:

Friday - After-work drinks with some former colleagues. Quick stop by Krysha Mira for the rooftop sunset happy hour. Then an early 1990s New Russian-themed birthday party for an art gallery. Follow that up with some randomness before rushing home to watch Chelsea v Milan on the Internet. Then over to Krysha Mira for the usual after-hours with guest DJ Jim Rivers.

Saturday - Cleaning up around the house (mainly reorganizing stuff since the missus isn't around to stop me :lol:). Got a museum party and 2 birthday parties to attend in the evening.

Sunday - Hopefully a lazy day around the house. Yet another birthday dinner in the evening.

Flying to Ibiza in a few hours.
Straight to Eden for Lady Gaga and Mr Tong....should be interesting if nothing else.
Ushaiia and Space on Sunday
Cocoon Monday into Cocoon after party Tuesday.
London Wed am.
Geneva Thursday.
Saturday Circo Loco with all the usual suspects in Lausanne...Really looking forward to this.

f - getting a haircut, heading into Lewisham, starting rucks with DJs for playing phil collins cds
s - heading to some doo in shoreditch, where Rahaan from Chicago is playing
s - nothing; licking wounds - probably tuning into "getting on" on bbc4 in the evening, though - last one was v.funny

Friday - My mate is djing at the o2 tonight so might trek up town for that.

Saturday - Working

Sunday - Working.

Same old same old :(

Morbyd - Just wondering what constitutes after hours in Moscow? U seem to take it all in your stride and actually do stuff on a sunday after an after hours session whereas Id be rolling around in bed spazzed all day!

Morbyd - Just wondering what constitutes after hours in Moscow? U seem to take it all in your stride and actually do stuff on a sunday after an after hours session whereas Id be rolling around in bed spazzed all day!
Most regular clubs here close at 6 or 7 so I'm usually talking about the 5am-12pm slot.

I'm getting old though so it's a rarity when I make it past 9am these days. I often sleep until 3pm on weekends. :lol:

I was out in Seattle once queuing for a club at 2am (after the previous one I'd been to had closed at 1) and was told, with a certain amount of ain't-it-cool attitude, that it was "after hours". I asked when it closed and they said 4am. I nearly fell over laughing :lol:

last night: played @ this wicked outdoor car park party in abbotsford then went to rave @ sunny side till 9am.... im now mute as i totally lost my voice :oops:

2night: about to head to work (which has requested old skool anthems in all genres!):lol:
then im coming home & DYING....

sunday: waking up mid-arvo heading to the fish n chip shop, stuffing my gob & watching dvd's

yeeeeaaaaahh! 8)

Back