Weekend Plans

Friday - Mams celebrating her 50th birthday so there is a big do at a club my uncle owns. Going there with a few mates and intend on getting mullered :).

Saturday - Swift pint in my local before heading to Manchester early afternoon. Night out in Manchester.

Sunday - Up for about 11ish and heading to the airport, jet off to Ibiza and start off the holiday with Judgement Sunday.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend :).

Jetsetter! ;)

Sat - screening of 'The Beat Goes On' at Kensington Odeon
Sun - packing for an 11 day trip to Benicassim, Barcelona & Ibiza :D

Blimey!! Good luck - how come you've decided to live out there? job opportunity come your way?

Thanks dude, Working part time for the office in Dublin at the minute and a full time spot came up in the Toronto office... I applied, done a few interviews over skype and got it so im off to pastures new.

Hopefully all will go well. I'm a bit nervous, but just because I'm heading over on my own. Wish me luck and thanks again. :p

J

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever I read / contribute to this thread, Morbyd is having one of his normal (read wild party) weekends!

Enjoy Morbs :) :)
Mustn't grumble, WLI... it's all good ;)

discoplayer said:
damn! that sounds wicked....
give sasha a sloppy one for me! :p
Sorry.. got this too late to oblige :lol:
Sasha and Digs were spot on tonight :D
Missed Zabiela v Fanciulli though :(
(due to an uncontrollable case of the shivers... and I live in Moscow!)

Friday - Moving to Toronto
Saturday - Taking a jaunt round the city to get a feel for it
Sunday - try to find somewhere to live and get ready for work

Eeeek! J

You a re probably on the plane now bu echo what m said, all the best m8.

Keep us posted how you get on asap :) My Canada geography is rubbish but you might meet the super cool spotlighter from Deadmonton :)

Tonight - cinema for Bruno I reckon. After two massive weekends in a row and a very busy work week a quiet Friday will be welcome.

Saturday - start of pre-season training in the afternoon. Drinks at The Abbey for my birthday in the evening.

Sunday - gym and relaxation.

here have a razor Olly The Emo :)

Tonite, Music shopping and backing uppingness etc time with my leading lady n ****.

Tomorow, training in the afternoon, then fattening up on junk food, then complete the second last assignment of my comprehensive writing course. Then DVD's.

Sunday, doing mixes n **** to play at work on Monday.

Tonight: Drinks, tapas and more drinks at Born
TOmorrow: if the weather keeps being crap, I plan to spend the whole day in bed :D If the weather gets better, I may get down the beach at noon and then probably I'll get drunk with one of my best friends who's girlfriend is away for a week
Sunday: BBQ with my intelectual friends

Tonight: Drinks, tapas and more drinks at Born
TOmorrow: if the weather keeps being crap, I plan to spend the whole day in bed :D If the weather gets better, I may get down the beach at noon and then probably I'll get drunk with one of my best friends who's girlfriend is away for a week
Sunday: BBQ with my intelectual friends

that sounds wonderful

I'm not scheduled to go back to BCN until Sept 2nd now, so sadly missing the gracia fiesta mayor - but did manage to find a return flight from gatwick for £54 all in! 8)

:lol:

Hmmm I think I need to start aligning myself with grown up friends too.

I've been aligned with them for years and I advise you that there's no way to get some of their intellectualness... they are far more intelectual now and I'm far more uncultured now :lol: :lol:

that sounds wonderful

I'm not scheduled to go back to BCN until Sept 2nd now, so sadly missing the gracia fiesta mayor - but did manage to find a return flight from gatwick for £54 all in! 8)

I always find good deals on easy jet if I'm not stuck to a date. Last time I flew to the UK for a certain wedding we just paid 60€

Your little fella is only a couple of months different from my boy. Have you done the school uniform shopping yet? It makes me sooo :cry::cry: for them to grow up so quickly.
Happy bday to him :)

Thanks very much.

Yeah breaks my heart seeing the kids grow up so quickly. Want both mine to stay kids but nothing I can do about that. At the moment my boy still wants cuddles and to be held, a few weeks of going to school and it will be p1ss off baldy!:eek::lol:

Still go my little girl though but she is the handful. Only 2 but she has no fear and has a right attitude and temper on her. Still a daddy's girl though when she needs to be. Crafty cow. Like her mother, already asks for money on a daily!:lol:

After quite possibly the most stressful fortnight at work in years, I am in desperate need of a really good party session this weekend ..... I am absolutely shattered.... but need to have some F.U.N

Fri:- taking the parents out for dinner and drinks as its their last night here in the UK

Sat (am) - birthday present shopping with the folks for something they probably wont want or need (sigh...... they have everything they could want - really stuck for ideas..):spank:

Sat (pm) PARTY!!!!! Birthday party for a really good mate in a club in town and meeting my Son and potentially my future Daughter in Law for drinks and minxiness at said party where they will both be joining us as part of their scheduled trip Oop North..

Sun: Lie on the sofa and wonder why or why I had to have that extra drink/?/?

Supposed to be on vacation next week - but that's been cancelled so more stress at work!!!

For once, no plans for the entire weekend. BF & I have been so busy lately, something going on almost every weekend so I refuse to do anything!

Except: Baking pizza tonight, open a bottle of wine and start a mafia-film marathon.

And: continue packing for Ibiza:)

You ok Pups?

Not long till you grace us with your presence over Clapham again.

I will be - once normal service is resumed - work is just full on at the moment and I have forgotten where I put my fun side...... its in the house somewhere but alas - its not allowed out for a while....

**** Yeah!!! counting down til the next BH mate - Pimms on the lawn outside the GU and Gallery tent again????

Back