Weekend Plans

agentundercover

Pics tomorrow for the hangover, then a saturday of...

Biking, British Lions, Pub, then Sankeys.

Anyone ever heard of Joachim Garraud?? He is playing a VDJ set.

Carl Craig is playing in the other room, so that will prob have our attention.

as an aside I heard Rio Ferdinand failed another drugs test. Just a rumour for the mo, but PLEASE be true.

Fri

lovely dinner at a local Italian with my lovely wife
go home and watch a movie then some sleep

Sat

7:35am flight to some Balearic Island somewhere ;)
lots of pool time and lashings of Estrella Damm
DEFECTED @ Pacha at night for Dunmore & Copyright

Sun

more sun, sea and cerveza
WE LOVE... @ Space for some 2manyDJs, Slam etc action

Mon

whats that? MORE sun and cerveza? - well if you insist
night COCOON @ Amnesia for Sven and Loco dice

Tues

fly home at 11:25am :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
but back to the wife! :D

Tonight - a BBQ with bf & friends, the wine is chilling in the fridge already!

And...tomorrow......the definite highlight of the month..AWAKENINGS FESTIVAL in Spaarnwoude!!!!! It'll be the BOMB. I've been looking forwards to this festival for ages and I'm soooo excited!

Sunday - trying to climb down from heaven I was in on saturday LOL

DJing on some random holiday island somewhere, never heard of it before though.

Only briefly caught the name and it sounded something like ice-visa :?::?::?: Anyone ever been there before???? Know what I can expect????

Fri: Finish work at 12, pack case, drop off dog at his grandma's, out for dinner.

Sat: Up at some ungodly hour for 7.20am flight to IBIZA!!!

No plans for the week, just lazing by the pool, drinking wine & eating lush food!! No doubt we'll end up in a club at some point but there's nothing that really catches my eye at the mo.

Just looking forward to relaxing 8)

Friday - Sunset happy hour on the rooftop at Krysha Mira (weather permitting because it's crap right now). Possible stop by Soho Rooms for the 5th anniversary of nightlife website mainpeople.ru. Then Sharam @ club Famous. :D

Saturday - Relaxed day at home. One last visit to my beloved SportLand before it shuts down next week to watch the Confederations Cup final. Organique Grooves party at CAO (kind of fun... DJ with live percussion), probably another stop or two before ending up at Krysha Mira in the morning for DJ Shahar from Israel.

Sunday - Brunch with the gang at Modus Cafe. Otherwise rest, recover.

Friday: Having my nails put back on, pack bag, do as much washing as possible with said new nails (always takes me about a day to get used to them).

Saturday: Hair appointment, having a new 'do' which im excited about as i've been growing out my hair for the last 2 years for the wedding (as i have about 3 hairs) and now have what i refer to as 'Mommy Hair' and there will be none of that business just yet so . . . . Then driving down to Cambridge for the night.

Sunday: Into London for another trolly dim sum experience, much to my detest :spank: :lol:

I've got a wedding in Dorrrrrseettt (said in Farmer voice) on saturday. Hopefully the weather wont be too grim! It's forcast to be stormy this weekend isn't it?

If it is nice on Sunday I'd like to drive to the beach for fish and chips :)

Tonight - a BBQ with bf & friends, the wine is chilling in the fridge already!

And...tomorrow......the definite highlight of the month..AWAKENINGS FESTIVAL in Spaarnwoude!!!!! It'll be the BOMB. I've been looking forwards to this festival for ages and I'm soooo excited!

Sunday - trying to climb down from heaven I was in on saturday LOL

Umm....I just realised that it's only thursday! I've thinking the whole day that it was friday already...ding dong *feels blonde*! :oops:

So the festival is on saturday, not tomorrow...

Friday - work 7 til 7, go for a few jars after work and meet up with a lass.

Saturday - off down to Leicester for a meet up with some mates from around the country, Leicester being the most ideal location for all. Night out there.

Sunday - Train back to Barrow bracing myself for one more week on day shift before Ibiza 8)

Rarely post on here these days but feel obliged to this week :oops::lol:

Fri - Plan to finish work super early and home for 2 friends arriving to stay for the weekend. Nice meal with them in the evening and a few drinks and plan to keep things low key.

Sat - up early and off to shops to get my kilt for me and my best man for my wedding in October. Then another couple of friends coming round in the evening for pizza, drinks and sillyness.

Sun - mini bus due to arrive at 0430 and off to airport. On the 0715am flight to IBIZA:!:8) If all goes according to plan and there are no delays should be at our accommodation by lunchtime. Unpack, freshen up and over to PDB for drinks and some food. Then onto WLS at Space and party till we drop.

Not sure about the next 6 days after that but sure I will be at Amnesia, Pacha etc etc etc

I'm on permanent weekend at the moment so had a very pleasant long boozy lunch. Tonight drinking in Eixample.

Tomorrow - packing up my life in Barcelona as I'm moving out of my current flat. Silvia is kindly going to store some stuff for me so we'll spend the evening together, minxing round her terrace or perhaps the bars of Gracia.

Saturday - dinner at a Mexican place for one of my friends who's leaving Bcn for good.

Sunday - going to the South of France for a few days.

Friday Night - Lee Burridge. I do my debut as Dr. Harmony for my two lesbos.

Saturday Morning - End of the month shoot.

Saturday Night - Harvey (Sarcastic Disco Party) in downtown LA. 22:00 - 07:00!!!

No Idea now.....

My parents are supposed to be arriving tomorrow for 2 weeks from Cyprus - but work up to a phone call this morning that my Dad has taken ill and is in hospital in Cyprus...

... just waiting to hear whether he is alright/what's up with him/whether he can travel.....

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

My parents are supposed to be arriving tomorrow for 2 weeks from Cyprus - but work up to a phone call this morning that my Dad has taken ill and is in hospital in Cyprus...

... just waiting to hear whether he is alright/what's up with him/whether he can travel.....
Hey Pups, hope he recovers quickly, travel or no travel.

Hope all ok Pups.

Tonight - pick kids up after work. Evening indoors usual bundles.

Tomorrow - friend's son birthday so bouncy castle all that sort of cobblers during day. Evening time who knows. Trying to keep low key.

Sunday - swimming, lunch and catch up on Greg The Bunny. Extreme sports channel have them on every night about 1am so been Sky +ing it.

Have a good weekend people.

Morbs - will get back to you mate.

Thanks guys - havent heard from my Mum yet as she is at the hospital - so I cant even find out if I need to jump on a flight :(

I am sure they will call when they have news for me..... one thing abotu Cypriot hospitals - once they have you in they wont let you out unless they have run every test under the sun....

Amazing care in those hospitals.... 8)

Tonight - Heading into Manchester, probably end up at dukes 92 or sinclairs for a few frosty ones - then off to a gig at Mojo's.

Tomorrow - Watching the Lions in the pub, then quick shower at home and then back out locally.

Sunday - Recovery / a few cheeky ones if it's still sunny.

Back