Weekend Plans

Emma_1983

Cant believe nobody has started this yet!

I am SO excited about mine, its only just sinking in what with the troubles we have had but we fly to Mexico on Saturday for 2 whole weeks 8)

Adios amigos!

Oh I am finally doing something interesting enough to put in here lol.

Thurs - work party at a posh bar in Westminster

Fri - up bright and early for our flight to Barcelona for SONAR festival :D Meeting up with the Barcelona posse (Miss Holly G and Silvia :D) at some point tomorrow, before heading to the festival.

Sat - Beach parties, drinking rose, eating tapas, Sonar by night 8)

Sun - Richie Hawtin beach party

Mon - relaxing on the beach

Tues - Spanish festival in Barcelona during the day, then fly home in the evening.

Can't wait :)

Grrr - most people I know are at Sonar this weekend (including the Pilchard)...I'm planning a skint weekend of nothingness.

(Glasto next week though!)

My last weekend of freedom before the olds arrive for their 2 week trip back home....:lol::lol:

A weekend of stuff - nothing really interesting - just stuff and catching up with peeps....

.........by the 12th of July I will be climbing the walls and looking for a room with nice padded wallpaper and a jacket that ties round the back.....

Fri - up bright and early for our flight to Barcelona for SONAR festival :D Meeting up with the Barcelona posse (Miss Holly G and Silvia :D) at some point tomorrow, before heading to the festival.

See you by the pool :lol: ;)

Sun - Richie Hawtin beach party

A what time? Which beach?

Tues - Spanish festival in Barcelona during the day, then fly home in the evening.

What spanish festival are you talking about becks :confused:

Friday - Painting my Bedroom

Saturday - Painting my Bedroom

Sunday - laying new floor in said bedroom, maybe even putting coving and skirting boards up if I have the time!

DIY is the new clubbing ;)

See you by the pool
;)

Don't forget your lilo! :lol:

A what time? Which beach?
Errrr...... not 100% sure where it is. I will check with Jon, he has organised my diary for this weekend :eek:

Edit: It could be this Sil: M_nus Beach Party at Chiringuito Calamar

What spanish festival are you talking about becks :confused:

Errr.... Rach told me there was this big Spanish festival on the Tuesday and everyone comes out on the streets in Barca :?: Maybe it's one of those festivals aimed solely at tourists lol :lol:

;)

Errr.... Rach told me there was this big Spanish festival on the Tuesday and everyone comes out on the streets in Barca :?: Maybe it's one of those festivals aimed solely at tourists lol :lol:

The bank holiday is on wednesday and the big festival (mainly thousands of people on the beaches and on the streets playing with firebones and petards and fireworks) is on tuesday night. ;)

The bank holiday is on wednesday and the big festival (mainly thousands of people on the beaches and on the streets playing with firebones and petards and fireworks) is on tuesday night. ;)

Well we leave Tuesday evening so we might just catch a bit of it :) Going to be slightly different from Sonar festival I'm sure :eek:

Saturday: Taking Mrs Jam & Mini Jams off to Longleat for Mini Jam 1's 4th birthday. 8)
Not got the balls to take the car into the monkey enclosure after the damage they did last year:rolleyes:...

Sunday: Father's day. Watch quali for British GP and Lions 1st test (Sky plus from Saturday) and then British Grand Prix itself. Drink too much and spend the whole day wearing just t-shirt and pants...(Mrs Jam taking kids out for the day) Bliss...:)

Not quite Sonar, but a good weekend planned:

Tonight - A friend's birthday dinner at Modus Cafe, probably followed by drinks at Soho Rooms

Friday - Sunset happy hour on the rooftop at Krysha Mira. Then a launch party for a friend's band's new album, also at Modus Cafe. Then over to Arma for Etienne De Crecy, Moonbootica and Mr. C :D

Saturday - Might stop by Crisis Genre for part 2 of my friend's album release party. Then attending an open air party in a courtyard in the middle of town with 2 local residents and a Hamburg DJ named Soundgangster. Probably Krysha Mira for afterhours.

Sunday - Rest, relax...

Today: Going to Barça to see the 4th match of the Basketball league play off. Hopefully seeing Barça winner as we are 2-1 8)

Tomorrow: lunch by the sea, then hopefully seeing the sonar contender on the evening

Saturday - Sunday: being a domestic godess, sunbathing, gardering and probably joining the Sonar contender for the beach parties

Weekend alone so will be doing girly things . . .

Tomorrow night: Attempting to spray tan myself again at home, have some mittens so will try harder this time :spank:, i want to practice and try and get it right for next weekend.

Saturday: Will spend the morning doing housework (well overdue :oops:) & on the evening i have a friend coming over for dinner and a catch up, (dinner, DVD & bitchfest :lol:)

Sunday: No plans, will be climbing the walls by midday :spank:

Veeeeery quiet one really :D

Today: Going to Barça to see the 4th match of the Basketball league play off. Hopefully seeing Barça winner as we are 2-1 8)

Tomorrow: lunch by the sea, then hopefully seeing the sonar contender on the evening

Saturday - Sunday: being a domestic godess, sunbathing, gardering and probably joining the Sonar contender for the beach parties

Me gusta tomar el sol! :eek:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Thursday

Finish painting the lounge :rolleyes:

Friday

Friends coming over to see the house, indulge in some beverages

saturday

house related stuff during the day
laura is going to see Take That at night - considering heading out - but next weekend is Ibiza so money is definitely tight!

sunday

more house nonsense

Tomorrow - take old man for lunch as won't see him Sunday. Evening got a wedding reception, girl at work is becoming a WAG so should be a nice s****y do.

Saturday - funk knows. Probably do something with kids.

Sunday - fathers day so take the kids and missus out for lunch and act like they have paid!!

Low key weekend with the dawn of July nearly upon us which means a month of birthday celebrations for yours truly.

In Barcelona now for SONAR. It's warm! Getting ready now then going to Cent Focs for dinner. Might pop into the Soma party @ La Terrrazza later but trying to keep myself fit for the weekend. Beats trawling round the bars in Newcastle on a Thursday night.

Back