Weekend Plans?!!

Morbyd

Ya, ok, I know it's only Tuesday but I am excited :lol:
Plus we already have a summer plans thread today :lol:

Thursday - Pet Shop Boys concert :D Then check out a new club called Starz, followed by Matinee at Arma and/or the Solyanka birthday party with US DJ Brett Johnson

Friday - Bank holiday :D Flying up to St Pete for the Sensation White party with Fedde le Grand, Tocadisco, Deadmau5 and Sander van Doorn. Bit random lineup but I've heard the party was a blast last year.

Sat - Fly back to Moscow. Rest. Attend Toolroom Knights with Mark Knight and Funkagenda :D Apperently a new residency at Arma. Very cool, esp. alongside their Matinee, Cocoon and Renaissance deals

Sun - Probably most of the day in bed, aside from some friend's brunch event on a boat on the Moscow river

Got a month off work. Gonna take it easy as it's only weekend i don't have plans for.

:D Excited

Friday: Day off work - its our 12th Wedding Anniversary so we are off somewhere- no idea where - just jumping in the car and driving off - very excited :)

That is all.......

Off to Ibiza this afternoon so may pop in to space to catch a bit of carl craig and howells on Sunday.

maybe.

No plans other than visiting Mom and Nan Sunday & going to a little scout award ceremony for my little brother.

I like this not doing things on weekends :lol:

This weekend I shall be watching my bedroom be re-plastered and maybe getting the BBQ out if the weather gets better

Toolroom Knights with Mark Knight and Funkagenda :D

You'll enjoy that John, those guys are red hot at the mo, not only as DJ's but producers as well! Adam has just done a remix for Moby & the pair of them have written a tune for Black Eyed Peas which is on their new albumn which is excellent!

Friday - no plans
Saturday - no plans
Sunday - no plans

Quite looking to a nice relaxing weekend as we are away the weekend after....be a last minute dash around for some bits and maybe watch some films, catch up on TV :p

You'll enjoy that John, those guys are red hot at the mo, not only as DJ's but producers as well! Adam has just done a remix for Moby & the pair of them have written a tune for Black Eyed Peas which is on their new albumn which is excellent!
Very much looking forward to it. Mark was ace last time I saw him play in Moskva. Much better club this time around too...

Phew, that the Lord that weeks done!
No fixed plans at at all!
Tonight, liquid refreshment!
Hopefully sunbathing tomorrow day, there's alot on here in the evening, Morillo & Jazzy at Ministry, Knuckles is here, as well as Smoking Jo, Trentmoller, Moby, many propper jocks, might go out, there again, might do sweet fa!

just got home from the US (oregon / washington), quite jetlagged. fly out to ibiza tomorrow early morning and looking at the menue of this weekend (amnesia opening, we love opening, cocoon opening and so on)...i think i might even be more jetlagged after the weekend.

BUT: i'm looking forward to it hell yeah! :D

just got home from the US (oregon / washington), quite jetlagged. fly out to ibiza tomorrow early morning and looking at the menue of this weekend (amnesia opening, we love opening, cocoon opening and so on)...i think i might even be more jetlagged after the weekend.

BUT: i'm looking forward to it hell yeah! :D

I'm off to Ibiza tomorrow evening, same plans.... Maybe catch you on a dance floor :) Can't wait !

Back