Weekend plans!

Robder

Friday at 10h55 and no one is thinking about the weekend??? :eek:

We've got a few visitors from Barcelona and planning on a big one.

Tonight - need to relaaaaax.

Saturday - going to watch my friend complete a marathon.

pm - it's Torture Garden's birthday weekender and this Saturday hosts the world's biggest fetish party (2600 freaks running riot in London Bridge)...have quite possibly the most ricidoodilous outfit you've ever seen in your life but I'll spare the details. :confused:

This one is always spectacular - lots of fashion shows, burlesque performances, suspension installations (ugh) and general wrongness.

I love TG - can't wait! 8)

Sunday - possibly continuing in a horrible squat somewhere. Classy eh? :lol:

Your weekend sounds good Robder :p

Tonight we are staying in with a takeaway, might get that Changeling film out on DVD as really fancy it. If not Eminem is on J. Ross and really intrigued to see what he speaks like :lol:

Tomorrow no plans as of yet, need to go shopping for bf mum b.day present, its her b.day Monday.

Sunday no doubt be a family thing at bfs for his mum.

Roll on bank holiday!

Sounds fun! I may take the kids and say next time you steal my glasses or the remote control then you will end up here!!!

Tonight - strange as got a pass out but don't want to go out!:eek: However missus has her mates round and so I will pass on that option of sitting in with them. I mean why would i want to sit around talking about Katie and Peter all night when I could do that here!:lol: So I may have a couple in my mate's bar en route home and see what happens.

Tomorrow - pick my boy up, have a bet at some stage, park or something depending on weather, no doubt loads of cartoons and ring-a-ring-a-rosies with my little girl in the living room, maybe film and take away.

Sunday - swimming in the morning or go country park to feed the ducks and dear! Rest of day, who knows apart from missus doing a roast.

this evening, might check baldelli out at plastics - more likely, will stay in and have argments late into the night with some hapless amazon operator about why my 13min dubtribe soundsystem download never came through yesterday :rolleyes:

tomorrow - an ultra-rare trip to Soho - to The Player where a dear old friend is emerging from DJ retirement

sunday - self-loathing

Off to Liverpool to catch up with the family, chuck some football into the equation and a Sunday spent looking at the new additions to the Docks and the City itself for this City of Culture malarky then Sunday Lunch someone in town

a Leisurely drive back to Newcastle.....

It will be a very different story next weekend however - so intend to make the most of the downtime this weekend... :D

Off to Liverpool to catch up with the family, chuck some football into the equation and a Sunday spent looking at the new additions to the Docks and the City itself for this City of Culture malarky then Sunday Lunch someone in town

a Leisurely drive back to Newcastle.....

It will be a very different story next weekend however - so intend to make the most of the downtime this weekend... :D

Oh yes, the mighty claret and blues are in Mickey Mouse land for our annual dog sh1t performance! Most Ham fans will be back on the motor way by 3.50pm!:lol:

One year we had Liverpool and being known as 'The Academy' we decided to give them a footballing lesson and go all out attack from the first whistle. Needless to say we were 3 down by 3.09pm and I was back in the Arkles pub I think around 3.20pm!:eek::lol:

Oh yes, the mighty claret and blues are in Mickey Mouse land for our annual dog sh1t performance! Most Ham fans will be back on the motor way by 3.50pm!:lol:

One year we had Liverpool and being known as 'The Academy' we decided to give them a footballing lesson and go all out attack from the first whistle. Needless to say we were 3 down by 3.09pm and I was back in the Arkles pub I think around 3.20pm!:eek::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: bless!!!

Friday - opening of our lovely local chiringuito, then dinner , then prolly back to said chiringuito for more shenan¡gans.

Saturday - Gardening in the frickin heat with a hangover, lots of planting and shifting earth :spank: Then start The Sopranos series 2 with a bottle of wine 8)

Sunday - prolly a beach day, with a bit of painting and mounting a safety fence around the pool :p

Tonight - Meeting some mates for dinner. Then hitting the usual party scene. Likely stops include Soho Rooms for the seasonal opening of their rooftop dancefloor, complete with performance by DePhazz. Would also like to swing by club Solyanka for a performance by SCSI-9 but depends on timing.

Saturday - Lazy day planned. Might try to get something done around the house. Moscow's annual Night in the Museum festival starts at 19:00 so I'll probably try to visit a couple of art galleries.

Eurovision finals start at 23:00 local time and I might have a way in to the EuroDom (basically, the big official party center for the event) and hope to watch the finals there and rub shoulders with the beautiful people at the afterparty. (I decided against getting tix to attend the actual concert... would rather be somewhere where I can drink, smoke, and watch it in style :lol:)

Sunday - Just been informed by the missus that my planned day of rest will be interupted by some kind of lunch or dinner with some group of French people. :confused:

Today: Dinner and drinks with certain Rachel and friends
Tomorrow: being a domestic and garden godess, on the evening my friends are coming round to watch real madrid game (I know, is horrible!) and 99% probabilities we end up at canaletes getting ridicoulous drunk and silly celebrating barça winning the league
Sunday: depending on saturdays

Today: Dinner and drinks with certain Rachel and friends
Tomorrow: being a domestic and garden godess, on the evening my friends are coming round to watch real madrid game (I know, is horrible!) and 99% probabilities we end up at canaletes getting ridicoulous drunk and silly celebrating barça winning the league
Sunday: depending on saturdays

reading that makes me so, so envious :(

have a great time. Visca el Barca! :)

Tonight - not much!

Saturday - Shopping round liverpool then maximo gig at the uni

Sunday - Out for drinks for friends birthday hopefully some messy Sunday shenanigans.

Roll on Cream next weekend!

:spank:

Back