Weekend Plans

spacemonkey said:
hello :D i will start...

friday: dim sum and dvds plus catch up tv time

saturday: gardening (planting kitty grass and window boxes)

sunday: going to see danny rampling come out of retirement again at the LGDP 20 YEARS OF HOUSE boat party wooo:eek::eek:

monday: death on the sofa most likely

hope the sun shines.....
as above: minus the monday part.
You could try to resuscitate your girlfriend as she lay dying on the sofa, ya jerk. ;)

Fri: a quiet night in

Sat: It is Mummy Russ's 70th birthday. Family and friends dinner and drinks.

Sun: I shall mostly be celebrating Mr & Mrs RobbieG's nuptuals

Mon: Mr & Mrs Russ's 1st wedding aniversary.

so a cheap and quiet one for me

Friday - Travelling up to Bristol on train to visit some old school buddies that have flown the Cornish nest, get there early evening, prob have a few beers, not supposed to be a big one but no doubt will end up being so:)

Saturday - If weather is good i see a day in a park somewhere, if not i imagine it will be spent watching footy in the pub. Watching the Hatton/Pacquiao fight that night, am expecting a good fight, but suspect Pac-Man will be too classy for Hatton, although i think he has a better chance to beat him than he did Mayweather Jnr.

Sunday - I am expecting a large hangover and a fairly lazy day but may have to crawl to the pub to watch the first game of the day.

The evening we are off to see Damian Lazurus @ Motion, this should be a cracker! 8)

Monday - train home at midday, sunglasses firmly on I imagine :twisted:

fri - possibly Wolverine, maybe a quiet night

sat - mates stag do in glasgow - the big one is the stag weekend AFTER the wedding in ibiza - a few drinkies, meal then a crappy club

sun - footie and then maybe Louie Vega in Glasgow

mon - relax

Back