Weekend Plans

spacemonkey

hello :D i will start...

friday: dim sum and dvds plus catch up tv time

saturday: gardening (planting kitty grass and window boxes)

sunday: going to see danny rampling come out of retirement again at the LGDP 20 YEARS OF HOUSE boat party wooo:eek::eek:

monday: death on the sofa most likely

hope the sun shines.....

Bank holiday on Friday here.

Sadly, not much of interest going on as half the city goes on vacation for the following 10 days (May 9 is also a bank holiday).

If I don't find some way to get out of the city, it'll probably just be a random 3 nights of clubhopping.

Meeting up with some visiting group of US congressmen on Sunday night. :confused:

Edit: Oops! Almost forgot! Might go see Simply Red on Thursday night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday - probably a quiet night in as I am out Thursday on the razz

Saturday - going to pay the rest of our holiday to Mexico/find out whats going on and where we stand, folks are out for the night so going to do some cooking round mine ;)

Sunday - hopefully out and about somewhere if the sun is shining, drinks in eve with friends (completely forgot i wont have to get up monday so even more excited about this :lol:)

Monday - no plans as of yet

Totally loving this bank weekend as it seems to have just creeped up on us out of nowhere!

Thursday - David Hoyle aka THE DIVINE DAVID (legend of our times) is doing a 'David Hoyle's drop in centre' rant a the RVT. Can't wait.

Friday - No idea...possibly trailer trash but who knows. Might be nice to get up early and go to the local piscine for a swim.

Saturday - Garden BBQ at a friends in Brockley - hopefully in the sunshine.

Sunday - Secretsundaze opening...hope this will be good. :confused:

Monday - Death.

Friday, Sat, Sun - CHILLLLLLLLLLLAXXXXXXXX!!!! I been doing 13 days on, half a day off, so this week, I chillax.

Sil im hoping you will be having a drink with us!

Of course, I'm not missing it for anything in my life :lol: ;)

Even there's Madrid-Barça on the saturday and the Euroleague Final Four, I'll be there rising my glass (and loorking at Ferd's mobile to see what's going on with the basket) :lol:

Congratulations Erin and Rob.

This weekend I will be in boring college both days! Thank God for the bank holiday!

On Sunday a load of our friends are playing a charity football match in memory of a member of our group who sadly passed away last year. 8 teams of 8 players, sunshine, beers and pub grub afterwards :) I plan on sneaking out of college a bit early so I can catch the last game.

Monday - spring cleaning, testing out the new pie and mash in Wanstead, resting my brain after the weekend's revision.

Of course, I'm not missing it for anything in my life :lol: ;)

Even there's Madrid-Barça on the saturday and the Euroleague Final Four, I'll be there rising my glass (and loorking at Ferd's mobile to see what's going on with the basket) :lol:

Glad too hear it!

Ferdi does have his uses then ;)

Good luck Robbie. Hope it all goes well mate.

Friday - picking little girl up from nursery then chill indoors.

Saturday - swimming with kids in the morning then lunch later. Missus having her barnet done hopefully not same place that funked the kids hair. Friends and family up for the rest of the weekend so El Classico and the boxing later on.

Sunday - big day. Little girl's christening so mad rushing round in the morning, trying to get the kids accident free and nice and clean!!! Got about 80 guests coming so should be good. Got my mate's bar for the afternoon so should be cool. He is another do there at night so most people will go after that. However the rest of the cast from Shameless will be descending back to the Pleasuredome till no doubt sometime on Monday.

Monday - recovering and probably take the kids to the park weather permitting. Got friends birthday so a bit of grub somewhere.

Thurs - heading up to cargo, stopping off at east village for brief pitstop - Paul Daley of Leftfield (!) in the place
Fri - cooking a meal for a lady friend. Crapping it - my attempts at cooking usually end in farce.
Sat - Star of bethnal green
Sun - meeting my old man for drink for first time in a year. Crapping it there too.
Mon - jack in the green festie in east sussex - well recommended if you like morris dancing, green giants, druids, pagan sh1t etc

hello :D i will start...

friday: dim sum and dvds plus catch up tv time

saturday: gardening (planting kitty grass and window boxes)

sunday: going to see danny rampling come out of retirement again at the LGDP 20 YEARS OF HOUSE boat party wooo:eek::eek:

monday: death on the sofa most likely

hope the sun shines.....

as above: minus the monday part.

Is the weather going to be any good - its BH so.... :confused:

plans consist of a quiet ish start as it taken me ages to get over last weekend - but totally my own fault! :spank:

Fri: cooking/chilling/spending time with Phil maybe actually sitting in our new chillax area if weather is better

Sat: drinks possibly

Sun: Bloc Party @ Stereo where its more than likely going to go the same way as last weekend.....
*Sigh! ....so little self control :lol::lol::lol:

Mon: piece together the previous night.....

Robbie - all the best for the weekend - I hope you both have a wonderful day and a wonderful life together - marriage is f*****g Ace 8) x

Back