Weekend Plans?

Emma_1983

I know its Friday already but what the hell!

What is everybody up to?

Mine consists of a quick drink tonight after work, home by a decent time so I dont get too drunk/spend too much money :confused:, Tomorrow no plans but I am boyfriend less as he has now taken up his Saturday football - might have a ME day as I have been feeling so tired and exhausted this week. Sat night he is cooking for me :lol:. Sunday going to book our holiday 8)

I kinda started my weekend last night and went out for Tapas and Sangria from work - it was average...

Tonight - off to the coast to go drinking in the village with Phil

The rest of the weekend - weather permitting is all about gardening.... I ordered all the stuff for the garden and its on 21 day delivery so I actually have a project deadline to work to which is probably for the best, otherwise we would still be knee deep in rocks and mud come Sept. :lol::lol::lol:

Sun Evening- moan and pop painkillers

Tonight - Karaoke, then a friend's office-warming party (or is that office-trashing? :lol:), followed by randomness.

Saturday - Watch football in the afternoon. Evening - likely randomness. Possibly Miss Divine @ Pacha.

Sunday - Rest, relax, recover

Tonight Matthew nothing. Been sky +ing The Wire so may watch couple of them.

Tomorrow - pick my boy and doing something with the kids. Get a bet on for the national and the footie, meant to be going fancy dress party in the evening but no babysitters so fortunately can't make it8). Had planned to go as The Incredibles:oops:

Sunday - kids stuff I supopse with the kids during the day and see what unfolds from there.

Four day week next week - hoorah

Tonight Matthew nothing. Been sky +ing The Wire so may watch couple of them.

Tomorrow - pick my boy and doing something with the kids. Get a bet on for the national and the footie, meant to be going fancy dress party in the evening but no babysitters so fortunately can't make it8). Had planned to go as The Incredibles:oops:

Sunday - kids stuff I supopse with the kids during the day and see what unfolds from there.

Four day week next week - hoorah

I cant wait for the Easter break, lets hope we see some sunshine 8)

this evening - got a chick coming round for dinner. doing a thai - one of those pre-cooked jobs from the supermarche which I'll pretend was my own handiwork. Depending on whether she stays or not, may/may not head to voices at plastics

tmrw - was due to go to psychedelic festival in sussex, but no longer feasible. Good chance I will end up at LNA @ charlie wrights or birthday doo in chesham.

sunday - papers; booze; self-flagellation

I cant wait for the Easter break, lets hope we see some sunshine 8)

Me too, fancy my first camping session of 09 over the easter break as long as the sun puts his hat on 8)

This weekend is all about the chillage after last weekends carnage in the 'smoke:

Fri - Game of squash followed by a quick drink and home
Sat - No plans whatsoever
Sun - Biggest game of the Season at Ninan Park... Cardiff v Swansea :twisted::twisted: :eek:

Fri: Late lunch with a couple of friends. At the evening, lock myself at home and watch Lost S4. Won't stop until the last episode :lol:

Sat: Gardering gardering and more gardering. At the evening I have a birthday party at a very mad house which definitly will end in general silliness

Sun: Recovery

Tonight - Gallery at Ministry for a bit of trance (hope I can keep up with the youngsters :eek:)

Tomorrow - Watching the might Hammers hopefully beat Sunderland. A day of lager shandys, pies at half time, and post-match pub crawl!

Sunday - resting

Tonight going to the Theatre to see a Hans Chistian Anderssen production, then going out to Dinner!
Tomorrow, gotta Client coming upto Town which will involve a few hours work, then nothing finite planned!

Tonight - Gallery at Ministry for a bit of trance (hope I can keep up with the youngsters :eek:)

Damn, wish I was going to that but no one to go with. Above and Beyond and ol Langeypoo ! Let me know how it is!

I think we are doing a Wii party tonight lols (no really they can be fun :)

tom

Tonight going to the Theatre to see a Hans Chistian Anderssen production, then going out to Dinner!
Tomorrow, gotta Client coming upto Town which will involve a few hours work, then nothing finite planned!

Your going to have a never-ending night? :eek:

Another weekend away for me so . . .

Tonight: Knee deep in washing, chorey things, fish and chips for tea though :)

Tomorrow: Chicken feet at Heathrow Dim Sum restaurant & travelling to Windsor, club on evening.

Sunday: Drive home, unpack, get into bed.

Damn, wish I was going to that but no one to go with. Above and Beyond and ol Langeypoo ! Let me know how it is!
I never let that stop me from going to see DJs I like. I'll even start the night with my gang, split off to go to another club to catch a set, then rejoin the crew for afterhours. You always run into various regulars and randoms when you're out. Of course, I was well into my 30s before I learned to do this.

silvia said:
Fri: Late lunch with a couple of friends. At the evening, lock myself at home and watch Lost S4. Won't stop until the last episode :lol:
Then you can start catching up with Season 5 :D
It's a whole new direction, and while it explains some things it also confirms the supernatural aspects of the show which I'm not so sure about (they were somehow more believable before they started being explained)... anyway, enjoy!

Sorry it's Swindon not Windsor, i keep getting it mixed around. If you want to, send me a text and i'll see if i can get you on the g.list. xx

Back