Weekend Plans?

Friday - having a quiet one with a few beers

Saturday - Off to the Sub Club in Glasgow

Sunday, going to the Rangers v Celtic League Cup Final, afterwards, either celebrating or drowning sorrows :)

My weekend starts now. I'm going to call this weekend, "The Weekend De Produczion"

I'm gonna get dinner soon and then finish a track. THEN! tomorow I have a meeting with a vocalist that I'm really excited about, then Saturday night I will do my writing assignment, because, I'm a loser who stays at home writing **** on Saturday nights :D

Then Sunday, I will watch alot of Dvds.

I know it sounds boring as far as, no clubs and parties and ****, but **** that I'm excited as hell about it :D

i havent played for a while mate. Well there are 6 of us playing, The Wife brought me this 800 chip poker set that hasn't seen the light of day in a while so thought we would bust it out. Gonna be a tenna or so buy in winner takes all kinda thing.

6? You must be joking mate. 5 and a glamourous assistant!

Continuing the theme of quiet weekends here!

No plans this eve (feeling a bit crock) so lots of flat cleaning and eating pizza.

Tomorrow going for dins at a friends

Sunday having a disco roast at East Village probably.

(may get dragged off the wagon though - remains to be seen.)

Continuing the theme of quiet weekends here!

No plans this eve (feeling a bit crock) so lots of flat cleaning and eating pizza.

Tomorrow going for dins at a friends

Sunday having a disco roast at East Village probably.

(may get dragged off the wagon though - remains to be seen.)

Gosh - I soooo want to be dragged off the wagon - its too long since my minxy side kicked in.....:confused:

sat

prob watch the man u vs l'pool game on the tv and try not to get bored by the one-horse-race EPL :lol:

Lily Allen gig at night - looking forward to this! :D

sun

Co-Op Cup Final at Hampden
having the relatives up for refreshments first before walking to Hampdump
hopefully a celebration afterwards

Saturday Nite goin to see the Lion King with my bird, its her mates bday aswell and all her mates are goin pacha so goin there after, bit of a mix, not to sure it will work myself???

Back