Weekend Plans

its all about the sport this weekend apparently

Fri: Basketball - apparently it will consist of some "edge of the seat action" in some "important semi final" game - got Courtside and VIP and free drinks so that'll sort me out...comfort, alcohol and food. 8)

Sat: day off sport and chill evening is the plan

Sun: Football - Newcastle v Everton feel like death after the mountainous climb to the top of the away end - I will prob pass out and need oxygen before I get to my seat :spank: stoopid St James' Park

Fri: our very own Mark sun and Anil are playing at the star in bethnal green. I shall be in da house.

Friday: drinks with work friends

Saturday: Lunch at a friend's followed by too many l___c____ while watching Basketball Cup finals and Barça-Español.

Sunday: spending the day with Rachel (I love having a Gollum in town 8))

Friday: drinks with work friends

Saturday: Lunch at a friend's followed by too many l___c____ while watching Basketball Cup finals and Barça-Español.

Sunday: spending the day with Rachel (I love having a Gollum in town 8))

Basketball!! so it just netball but with blokes instead of girls??? I need a quick lesson before tomorrow night.... :lol::lol::lol:

Basketball!! so it just netball but with blokes instead of girls??? I need a quick lesson before tomorrow night.... :lol::lol::lol:

What's netball? And what are you doing tomorrow night? Are you going to watch a brit basketball game? :eek: :eek: :eek:
Few years ago there was an english bkt team in the Euroleague. I saw it playing against Barça and it was the most shocking and hilarious thing I've ever seen... they were the London Towers and they were closer to the Globe Troters than to a professional team :lol::lol: Nobody understood how they got into Euroleague :lol:

What's netball? And what are you doing tomorrow night? Are you going to watch a brit basketball game? :eek: :eek: :eek:
Few years ago there was an english bkt team in the Euroleague. I saw it playing against Barça and it was the most shocking and hilarious thing I've ever seen... they were the London Towers and they were closer to the Globe Troters than to a professional team :lol::lol: Nobody understood how they got into Euroleague :lol:

Netball = a horrible sport girls were forced to play at school..
Netball1.jpg

Its a semi final match in the British league and I think its probably as **** as you think it is to be honest :lol::lol::lol:

I am not expecting much but its apparently "very exciting" and Phil wanted to go see a match (prob because its Everton Tigers who are playing against the Newcastle Eagles):lol::lol::lol:

Basically do they just chuck the ball up and down the court to particular team members and get different points from where they score from??

Netball = a horrible sport girls were forced to play at school..

Its a semi final match in the British league and I think its probably as **** as you think it is to be honest :lol::lol::lol:

I am not expecting much but its apparently "very exciting" and Phil wanted to go see a match (prob because its Everton Tigers who are playing against the Newcastle Eagles):lol::lol::lol:

Basically do they just chuck the ball up and down the court to particular team members and get different points from where they score from??

Well, not sure abuot the differences between netwall and basketball :lol:
But at least the blokes are usually tall fit sweaty men very nice to look at (I have a big crush on Basile, a barça player)

I love basketball live when it's a good game. I think it's much more intense and fun to watch than a football game. But of course, it depends on the players and, without trying to ofend anyone, I don't have big faith on the english basketball players ;):lol:

I hated Netball at school.

Stupid skirts, stupid bibs, stupid polo shirts that were our PE kit :confused:

I always liked playing wing defence - meant you didnt have to do much just try and "mark" the other person :lol::lol:

Well, not sure abuot the differences between netwall and basketball :lol:

Netball = you can't travel with the ball at all

Basketball = you can run with it if you bounce it

That's the most of it covered Sil.

(Hi by the way - hope you are well?)

I hated Netball at school.

Stupid skirts, stupid bibs, stupid polo shirts that were our PE kit :confused:

I always liked playing wing defence - meant you didnt have to do much just try and "mark" the other person :lol::lol:

I hated any type of "team" sports at school - avoided like the plague Hated Hockey even more..... grrrrr!!

Like athletics tho..... maybe cos I was better at that than netball and hockey...

Sil, I saw we beat the scum in the quarter finals yesterday :)
Hope we win it.

Going to Brighton for the weekend.

Back