Weekend Plans

Friday - evening in with the kids, usual carnage, probably fixing my spectacles by the end of it ala Jack Duckworth styleeeeeee.

Saturday - swimming with the kids early doors, meeting friends for lunch, try and get a bet on. Evening time drinks somewhere en route to the MOS for Toolroom Knights which as always should be a corker.

Sunday - recovery, maybe a carvery or roast indoors, super sunday, catch up on sky+.

Shocking fact: Haven't been clubbing yet this year. :eek:

This is officially the most grown up year I've had since 15 years of age.

Going out for some birthday drinks on Friday...Saturday in recovery...Sunday who knows?

Possibly a disco roast at east village. 8)

Robder, that is shocking! :eek:

OK, so what's all this about an economic crisis?? Opening in Moskva this weekend: nightclubs 8Club and Gusatnikoff and bars Dukhless and Squat. :!: (following recent Pacha opening and upcoming ForbesClub :confused:)

Friday - Attending 1 or 2 of aforementioned openings. Also will try to fit in a stop at Crisis Genre (whose name now seems strangely appropriate :lol:) to see my friends' band play.

Saturday - Watch footy in the afternoon. Evening - attending 1 or 2 of aforementioned openings, followed by a stop at Rai for their birthday party. Leona Lewis is supposed to sing, but I probably won't get there until later.

Sunday - Renaissance @ Arma17 with James Zabiela :D

Monday - Bank Holiday! Plan = Detox

Friday - cinema with best gal pal (Confesions of a Shopaholic :lol:)

Saturday - no plans, maybe some cooking? I have 2 options for the evening. Housewarming at friends new flat or a birthday. But knowing how skint I am I probably shouldnt do either :cry:

Sunday - taking boyfriend on an Arsenal "Stadium Tour" :confused:

Have a wonderful time :spank: :lol:

Not much planned for me this weekend:-

Friday: Usual weekly fix of South Park on evening and then to bed. May indulge in a take-away as a treat if my weigh in at Fat Fighters is good tomorrow.

Saturday: Up early to drive to Birmingham to show my face at my Mom's & Nan's. On the evening have some friends coming over for dinner & drinkies.

Sunday: No plans - im going to officially make this my 'chore day' :p

I get new glasses tomorow so Im going to spend my weekend seeing the world in a different light.

And masturbating to it.

Tonight - five-a-side

Friday - Taking my sister out for belated birthday dinner. Driving, no boozing for......

Saturday - My first proper football match sicne the start of the season. Knee has healed and I can't wait to put my first proper tackle in.

Sat night - local beers for mates birthday

Sunday - Bodyworld at the O2 if tickets are available and lunch with some mates

A simple weekend that I'm really, really looking forward to8)

Good luck with the old knee Saturday ;)

Cheers mate.

I dropped down to the 2nd XI for the last couple of seasons as age and lifestyle caught up. For the big come back I'm taking no risks and will be starring for the might 6XI!:lol:

Should be able to give it the big spuds at that level!:lol:

Cheers mate.

I dropped down to the 2nd XI for the last couple of seasons as age and lifestyle caught up. For the big come back I'm taking no risks and will be starring for the might 6XI!:lol:

Should be able to give it the big spuds at that level!:lol:

Told you before, I was funked when the tackle from behind and back pass rule was brought in!! Now, no shirt pulling?? Christ was is the beautiful game coming too:lol:

Mind you I was playing Ashford Sunday League Division 4, where everyone seemed to have a tattooed neck and reek of booze and that was just their wives supporting them!

boooya.

tomorrow was going to be attending the recording of any questions on radio 4, i really am that dull.

however i'm being corporate whored by a construction recruitment firm and taken to sale sharks (you know who take note, thats how to do it!) - then a few chaps back to mine for a mess.

then chill for rest of weekend. cook dinner, watch footy, play ps3 etc.

boooya.

tomorrow was going to be attending the recording of any questions on radio 4, i really am that dull.

however i'm being corporate whored by a construction recruitment firm and taken to sale sharks (you know who take note, thats how to do it!) - then a few chaps back to mine for a mess.

then chill for rest of weekend. cook dinner, watch footy, play ps3 etc.

Aha, a not very coded message for Spotlight's resident construction recruitment chappie! Did he try and woo you with a pork pie and a can of tizer?:lol:

friday - 3 excellent choices for house fans - faith @ EV / warm @ plastics / LNA @ sosho [hmm??]
saturday - catching up with mates at the prince in brixton
sunday - clinging on to the wreckage

Back