Weekend Plans

spacemonkey

Looking forward to this weekend - first proper night out this year :D

Fri: Takeaway curry nothing much doing
Sat: Me & Chewie (accompanied by Nitefly) hitting East Village for some Faith/DJ Sneak action
Sun: Probably a non event or maybe pub lunch dependent on state of all concerned
Mon: Recovery day off work 8)

Friday - Possible pre-party action at Wall St Bar, followed most likely by Soho Rooms where Gabin in special guest DJ

Saturday - Household stuff by day. Defected @ Pacha with Copyright at night.

Various pre- and after-party options on both nights...will depend on the whims of my crew

Sunday - Rest, recovery, head down to the pub to watch the big game vs the scouse in the afternoon.

I really wanted to go to Sneak but it clashes massively with my birthday dinner and ensuing shenanigans down the kingsland road :confused:

Tonight - The Streets live at Brixton Academy :D

Rest of the weekend going up north to see my family before we go off on our travels and to take the doggies to their luxury holiday home (ie my parents :lol:) for the next 6 months - bye bye doggies :cry::cry::cry:

Possibly Cargo tonight but still recovering from last weekend's nocturnal activities so going to swerve it.

Friday - Pick my boy up after work and then my little girl from nursery. Quiet night in which will involve me being battered by my little gremlins. Plus there is Darts on ITV4 live from the beer pit that is the Circus Tavern.

Saturday - my little girl's 2nd birthday weekend so taking her to Kidspace with her little friends for the morning. Think Daddy Day Care + Friday 13th and you are not even close! Then once they are worn out all onto Frankie n Bennys for lunch. Hopefully catch the Hammers against the @rse. Evening chill out, mate is up for the weekend so few drinks indoors and whatever La Liga match is on.

Sunday - not sure yet. probably take kids country park feed the deer and ducks. Quack quack. Super Sunday after that.

Chewie - Looks good Friday, wish I could make that.

Morbs - I believe ATFC is also there for Defected. He has been wicked past few times seen him. Catch him if you can.

Fri - Danny Krivit @ EV.

Sat - Taking my mum to see The Sound of Music! I can't wait!!

Sun - Pub roast.

I went to see Sneak last year at the Corsica studios. What a night!! He's a class dj. Loved every min of his set. Really fancied going up to see him again but have plans in the 'diff.

Fri - Works do @ the Cardiff Hilton with a free bar which is always fun as the bosses always get wasted and make absolute pr1cks of themsleves :lol:

Sat - Old skool night with Grame Park and Jeremy Healy

Sun - Hopefully make it out for Sunday lunch and the Liverpool v Chelsea game. All depends on how Sat night goes mind :spank:

Friday - more then likely friends birthday drinks in Roadhouse in Covent Garden, dont know if anyone has ever been there but a work colleague tells me its full of pervy eastern european men??? So not 100% sure about this venue but like my friend said there is plenty of other places to go. If not would like to catch up with my other friend who is back from 2 weeks in Thailand.

Saturday - shopping as I get paid tomorrow :lol: am after a Roberts Radio for the other half for Valentines Day :oops::lol::lol:, drinks in evening with bf friend girlfriend, the lads are hitting the town so we thought we would treat ourselves to a few bottles of wine :lol:

Sunday - more then likely a hangover. maybe some food out somewhere. DVD action.

My weekend starts today :D

Tonight: Cocktails after work, fish & chip supper & pack my bag.

Friday: Flying to Stockholm, having dinner with friends & drinks @ the Ice Bar pre-club.

Sat: Going to stay with another friend while the boys go off and do their thing at another part of Sweden. Prob be relaxing, possibly a walk around stockholm, dont know really.

Sunday: Fly back home

Monday: Extra day off work to recover 8)

Tonight - The Streets live at Brixton Academy :D

Rest of the weekend going up north to see my family before we go off on our travels and to take the doggies to their luxury holiday home (ie my parents :lol:) for the next 6 months - bye bye doggies :cry::cry::cry:

ello you, can you "do lunch" on tuesday??;)

Morbs - I believe ATFC is also there for Defected. He has been wicked past few times seen him. Catch him if you can.
I heard that he is in town, but playing a different club from the listings I read yesterday... I thought it was strange - 2 Defected nights at different venues simultaneously. Will have to double check.

oooh weekend plans???

I have none...... this week has flown over and not had a chance to even think about it!! :oops::oops:

Ello :lol: I have a meeting over lunch on Tues, any other day is good to 'do lunch' :lol:.....or post work spritzer??

whereabouts do you work these days, still near oxford street? maybe monday after work then, get that young lad fernando to come too:lol:

whereabouts do you work these days, still near oxford street? maybe monday after work then, get that young lad fernando to come too:lol:

Opp end to where I was before, just off TCR, in fact directly opposite Young Fernando :lol:

Monday is good, 6pm?? I'll mail you a pub link to meet in??

Back