Weekend Plans?

Emma_1983

Whats everyone up to this week? I am glad it for it to be the weekend fairly soon, been a dull depressing week this week. January blues seems to be everywhere at my work place.

Friday I am going down Brick Lane (never been before) with a couple I know, am introducing the BF to them as we are going to their wedding in October and he has never met them :lol: am hoping everyone gets on ok.

Saturday try stay away from the shops, am thinking a quiet one in Saturday night.

Sunday more decorating I think.

Tonight - Southern Fried Disco at The End with Fatboy Slim and a few others.

Tomorrow - off work so take missus for lunch. Got to do check and send passports for me and my boy. Cousin's band have their new single video launch at Roadhouse so may go to that in the evening if not night in with the kids and missus.

Saturday - think Kidspace with the kids to give them a run out. Probably lunch after somewhere like Frankie n Bennys. Try and watch the goalscoring rip-roaring Hammers in the FA Cup against the Monkey Hangers. Saturday night down to the Ministry for Defected's 10th birthday.

Sunday - Rehab or take missus and kids out for lunch to aid the recovery from the weekends over indulgence. Got my little girl's second birthday next weekend so probably go and get her something or missus will need a new outfit for it no doubt!

It's my birthday weekend so weekend started yesterday with birthday meal at Paradise by Way of Kensal Green (amazing restaurant, def recommend)

Then tonight birthday drinks with friends

Tomorrow birthday meal with Tom's family

Saturday The End Closing Party

Sun aftershow antics

It's my birthday weekend so weekend started yesterday with birthday meal at Paradise by Way of Kensal Green (amazing restaurant, def recommend)

Sun aftershow antics

Happy Birthday Barbie girl

Sun aftershow antics

Happy Birthday hope you had a nice day!! I love day long birthday celebrations :lol:

Hmmm this weekend is another fairly quiet one, just the way i like it :)

Friday: Resisting all temptation to go out, will stay home by myself and try and figure out why i cant get my itouch to burn CD's anymore :confused:

Saturday: Busy day doing errands, pick up gift list inserts from Parcelforce, get bus pass, grocery shop, get some new spectacles. Will treat myself to a fish & chip supper if i've lost some more weight this week.

Sunday: Lazy day, consisting of breakfast, lunch & lounging around.

Roll on next weekend for some real fun :D

Big weekend planned.

Friday - Opening of rooftop winter garden at Soho Rooms, followed by the official grand opening of Pacha Moscow :D 8) Sebastian Gamboa is in town from Ibiza to headline.

Saturday - possible trip to Ikea, watch a little FA Cup action, Swing by Pacha to catch a bit of Ron Carroll, then head to Arma17 for Steve Lawler 8)

Sunday - rest, recovery, more clean-up around the house

don't try and pass Ron Carroll if you're going through a doorway - the man is HUGE
I know! I've seen him a few times and it seems he gets bigger every year! Love it when he sings along as he's DJing. Great voice.

excellent - one of ours no doubt!

possible company office opening in moscow, a few pals are spending 1 in 4 weeks there.
Not sure! I got to the original Moscow one, not one of the 2 newer ones (geographically more convenient). How long have you been working with them?

Can you blag yourself a visit?

friday - cov gdn (ugh!) - mate's birthday meal, then cargo (aeroplane/atlantic conveyor in the place FREE)
sat - stocking up on spanish food - making a tapas special the following week - (any tips, appreciated)
sun - horse & groom, probably

I heard it burned down after NYE?
They've apparently moved temporarily to another building in that factory complex. The venue occasionally open as Gazgallery.

Sasha must have seriously burned up the dancefloor on NYE :lol:
(actually, it sounds like arson to me... but they plan to rebuild and re-open in autumn)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure! I got to the original Moscow one, not one of the 2 newer ones (geographically more convenient). How long have you been working with them?

Can you blag yourself a visit?

hearing next week if we have got 4 around moscow. been working with them for about two years, but largely doing feasibility work. looking to the future is to take them to completion.

we may well be setting the office up there.

some one was off & i ended up knocking the bid into shape for one of them, so there is my angle in. you never know. i lost one of my major clients yesterday so i have a hole. we may even need pr!

Gallery on friday to see what the new look Ministry is like.

Small chance of going to The End on sunday.

Hair appt and horseriding lesson on Sat. Maybe Ministry for Defected. Sunday garden tidy up, weather permitting.
Also attempt to get vinyl into some sort of order now have decks up and running again8)

Back