Weekend plans

Saturday's going to be full on!!
Spurs v Manu, 530 ko, so an afternoon is a boozer, where, tbd!
Will probably roll into Wonderland at Ministry, where Tong has got Laid Back Luke and the don that is Paul Woolford Guesting!

Sat - Down to the Christmas Market for a few finely brewed German pints to celebrate my 25th
Happy birthday in advance there, old man ;)
Hope you have a great time.

Will probably roll into Wonderland at Ministry, where Tong has got Laid Back Luke and the don that is Paul Woolford Guesting!
I was really surprised by Tongy weekend before last. Played a great set... thoroughly enjoyed it.

Friday.... Fly to Bangkok

Sat... Arrive Bangkok

Sat night .... Go out and get drunk in Bangkok.

Even later Sat night.... Try and fail to seduce my travelling partner.

Sun... Wake up with a f*ck off hangover.

Apologise over breakfast

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday.... Fly to Bangkok

Sat... Arrive Bangkok

Sat night .... Go out and get drunk in Bangkok.

Even later Sat night.... Try and fail to seduce my travelling partner. Fail and go home with Three BG's.

Sun... Wake up with a f*ck off hangover and Three BG's chatting crap 12 to the dozen.

Apologise over breakfast

Fair play.

Busy busy weekend all around.

Friday - Work only today:confused: announced the hastily arranged xmas party in town on Friday nite, ive another birthday party to go to in Bray so will show my face for 2 hours then off to Bray for my friend Michelles 33rd birthday,will bring my laptop for some dj;ing as well if required.

Sat - Depending on what time i leave Bray and get back to Dublin at, ive stuff to do in town, then mates annual xmas party in the local, DJ,strippers and all that shizzle, but cant stay long as football teams xmas party we aere supposedly going Greyhound Racing then fcuk knows where, gonna be a messy one that's for sure, 20 mostly Dublin geezers on the rip in town:eek::lol:

Sunday - Spend all day nursing a serious hangover no doubt.

Friday - cinema maybe

Saturday - Got some work to finish, then home stuff now we've moved back to Buckley Towers. In the evening off to The Hoxton Pony for Xmas drinks with the gf's mates. Was indeed pony last visit, so hope it's improved. Not my choice, obvs.

Sunday - Ice skating at Tower Hill and then prolly watch the footy somewhere.

Still got Righteous Kill and Tropic Thunder to watch at home so may squeeze them in somewhere

Supposed to be watching the Chems but sick :(

Poor nish, get well soon. xx

I'm heading down to the beach later for an invigorating stroll and drinks at a bar on the seafront, then a spot of tipsy shopping and dinner.

Tomorrow, Sunday lunch with the lovely Silvia. :p

Back