Weekend plans

Robder

My life is one long weekend at the mo but am especially looking forward to this one...

Tonight: drinks with a friend who is back from NYC followed by a possible visit to the last Thursday at T-bar.

Friday: Death or a comedy night at Lee Hurst's Bethnal Green club if I can stand up.

Saturday: Catch/Russian bar for a mate's birthday.

Sunday: :eek::eek::eek: Quite possibly THE club date of the year (only matched by the trade finale and MAW) - DAVID MANCUSO AT THE LIGHT BAR! (Apparently he decks the light out with balloons for this all-dayer to replicate the Loft feel)...am already practicing my John Travolta moves. Very very very very very very very very very excited. 8)

http://www.loftparty.org/

Tonight - Kings of Leon at the O2, been waiting so long for this 8)

Fri - unofficial night out with work lot, titled the Pants Party, basically all us young ones go out and drink drink drink and dont have to be on best behaviour like at the proper xmas do :lol: Going Prohibition over St Katherines Dock

Sat - hangover no doubt, maybe a bit of xmas shopping with the bf as he has Saturday off and he NEVER gets Saturdays off :lol:, undecided about Sat night, got a friends girlfriends bday, some black and white dress code event, or stay in with a takeaway and X Factor;)

Sun - no plans but I have no work on Monday as going to see Stereophonics in Brum :lol::lol:

Great weekend for me, just expect to be even poorer by the end of it!

Sunday: :eek::eek::eek: Quite possibly THE club date of the year (only matched by the trade finale and MAW) - DAVID MANCUSO AT THE LIGHT BAR! (Apparently he decks the light out with balloons for this all-dayer to replicate the Loft feel)...am already practicing my John Travolta moves. Very very very very very very very very very excited. 8)

Wow - that sounds ace!

Recently read 'Last Night a DJ Saved My Life' - never heard of DM before but sounds like a true legend.

We're in Londres this weekend too :p

Fri: May pop out for a couple of hours in Cheltenham, people are trying to drag us out, im vowing to say 'no' to drink otherwise it will all end up going downhill :rolleyes:.

Sat: Up early to travel to B'ham to meet up with my brother and do the last of my xmas shopping. Few drinks and some lunch with him & then travelling back to Gloucester via train first class :lol: - Thank you Trainline :lol:

Sat pm: Will be by myself for the night so will wrap some presents (if i can be bothered) have a curry & some wine & watch X-Factor.

Sun: Be by myself most of the day so i will cook myself a Roast & veg out watching crap TV. Secretly looking forward to watching Elf on channel 5 :lol:

Fri: May pop out for a couple of hours in Cheltenham, people are trying to drag us out, im vowing to say 'no' to drink otherwise it will all end up going downhill :rolleyes:.

Sat: Up early to travel to B'ham to meet up with my brother and do the last of my xmas shopping. Few drinks and some lunch with him & then travelling back to Gloucester via train first class :lol: - Thank you Trainline :lol:

Sat pm: Will be by myself for the night so will wrap some presents (if i can be bothered) have a curry & some wine & watch X-Factor.

Sun: Be by myself most of the day so i will cook myself a Roast & veg out watching crap TV. Secretly looking forward to watching Elf on channel 5 :lol:

I wanna watch Elf too :p

yeah, real bummer to miss Mancuso. Enjoy!

myself

friday - audio @ brighton
saturday - subclub @ glasgow (secret sundaze)
sunday - evening flight back to Londres

Tonight - Quick stop at an art gallery show opening, followed by a quick stop at a friend's company's charity Christmas carnival, followed by dinner with a friend who is repatriating to Canada :(

Friday - t.b.d.... nothing special going on so probably a random night of club-hopping. Possible stop is Solyanka for a set by German DJ Dixon.

Saturday - CircoLoco party with Jose de Vina at Gazgolder, possibly preceded by a stop at Justo for DJ Tease (another German!)

Sunday - Evening trip to the pub to watch Blues v Hammers.

Friday - t.b.d.... nothing special going on so probably a random night of club-hopping. Possible stop is Solyanka for a set by German DJ Dixon.

make it definite :D - on current form, one of the best DJs in the world, imo

Fri - pies and wine after work

Sat - no plans which I am sooooo looking forward to, I can't remember the last time we had a weekend of nothing on - just going to do some of the 5348752 jobs on the list for the travelling project :lol:

Sun - out for a Christmas meal with Tom's mum and dad

make it definite :D - on current form, one of the best DJs in the world, imo
Duly noted! I was definitely leaning towards going. Friday nights at Solyanka (called Nu:Gravity) always delivers the goods. I was last there for Tiefschwarz. Resident DJ Anton Kubikov (half of the group SCSI-9) is also a legend.

one of the best nights in London at the moment. Been about 4 times now and always had fun.

fridee: early shift then zzzzzzzzzz's

satdee: got a mate's birthday bbq (which is fancy dress) on the pool deck of this swisho hotel in the city 8) i'm going as thumberlina..... :lol: then raving somewhere.... dont know yet.. prolly onesixone....

sundee: got an outdoor event on then i'm going home to watch foxtel & eat!

(kinda a quiet one that i am SO very much looking 4ward to!)

Fri - Head back to northampton to mates.

Sat - Go to Leeds for matesx3 30ths and go to best club night in the world ever christmas party :D

Sun - Crawl home.

Mon - Go to B'ham, go to see The Pogues and shout a lot :D

MASSIVE ENVY .... Enjoy, lucky you !

Fri - Friend's band's cd release party and also his birthday, so will be there for that.
Sat - First round of xmas shopping, working on demo.
Sat Night - Normal weekend tomfooleries followed by invite only after hours thing.
Sun - Recovery

But you're not going this time? :cry::cry::cry:

nope sorry mate. Im out of town this weekend. Tell you what i could be talked into the one in March tho.....

Is this what all the trendy people in East London are into these days then? ;) If they start making minimal Disco i will cry :lol:

Friday - mate up for the weekend so few drinks en route back home.
Saturday - family up visiting us and the kids before xmas so chaos round the house, no doubt few pints with my brother and mate somewhere, try and get a bet no doubt, not sure if we are all going our for grub or not during the day, few games of Elefun, evening time more drinks x-factor and El-Classico.
Sunday - nothing planned, think missus doing an xmas dinner for my mate as he is going to Dominican next week until 23rd January or something outrageous like that!! Probably more drinks and Elefun with the kids!
Monday - work then few drinks round Livpl Street then James at Brixton

Enjoy the Loft party that sounds wicked! As does KOL tonight!

Fri - Christmas party for work. Free drink, free food, good tunes makes Jay a happy boy
Sat - Down to the Christmas Market for a few finely brewed German pints to celebrate my 25th
Sun - DVD's, Junk food and hugs in front of the fire with the lady...

J

Back