Weekend Plans

Emma_1983

I am excited this week!

Kicking off the Xmas festivities tomorrow with the work Xmas Do....its at Soho House in London opposite GAY, free drink and buffet :confused: honestly the company are being so TIGHT about everything but what can you do. There is just going be a lot of drunk drunk people :lol:

Staying in a hotel after with 2 other girls, easier then trying to negotiate our way back to Essex.

Saturday probably recovering and cringing.

Sunday maybe the last of my Xmas shopping :lol:

....its at Soho House in London opposite GAY, free drink and buffet :confused:

Hello :lol:

I had a work summer party there this year, it's a nice venue.

Fri - going over to Ferd and his Barry's for food, drinks and Sky Sports :lol:

Sat - got 259242 things to do for the Travelling Project in the morning, then heading over to Essex for pub lunch and then evening of drinks and general minxiness at my best friend and her hubby's

Sun - roast at theirs and then back home to continue doing the 547235642 things for the Travellign Project :lol:

friday - heading to a mates bar for some free refreshments after work, then going to work!

saturday - sleeping in, then a mates BBQ, then off to work (& play time!);)

sunday - hopefully some sleep from the night b4, outdoor rave with some mates in the sunshine, then off to work (& further playtime)!

monday - sleep ALL day! :arrow:

xmas do do on sat night.... dickens theme night somewhere in london.
wooooo!

rest of weekend will be spent stroking ma beard.

Sun - roast at theirs and then back home to continue doing the 547235642 things for the Travellign Project :lol:
It's still 2 months away! :lol: ;)
(I'm still very excited for you!)

Friday - Heading to club Gaudi for Tiga 8) 8) 8), Sh1tdisco and Santogold. Probable pre-party drinks with my mates beforehand.

Saturday - Football at the pub in the early evening. Then attending a friend's Xmas house party (he's promised to invite the elf back this year), followed by a Black & White club party that some other friends are promoting, followed by undetermined clubbing madness.

Sunday - Recovery. Perhaps a little Sunday drive :D

Its Thursday already, the weeks sure fly by!

Only certain of 1 thing this weekend, Toolroom's Christmas thrash, which i hope will be huge! MK & MTV doing 5 Hours b2b, John Dahlback, Dirty Vagas & Tom Neville!!

YAY:)

Friday- Gym then 5 a side football,home, dinner, pack Laptop/Serato Scratch,etc,etc away, practise my set for the last time.

Saturday - Fly to Gatwick very early, train to Brighton,meet herself a few hours later at the train station back to Hotel, then it's to http://i35.tinypic.com/2i27uoj.jpg
im very excited my first DJ gig in a bar/club:D gonna play a mixture of Acid House & 90-95 Piano and Progressive House, if anyone is in Brighton on Saturday drop by, it's free entry, DJ's on from 4pm until 1am and there is an after party on later ive been informed;)

Sunday - Much deserved lie in, we'll probably chill, got a walk along the seafront then go to dinner in some nice Restaurant and have some drinks, love Brighton, ive been there loads of times, probably the best place in England.

Monday - Fly back to Dublin that evening.

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Its taken me til this part of the week to recover from Gingerfreak and Daz's visit oop north last weekend.....

I felt so bad this week at work (but that was coupled with a dose of Phil's gastric flu) :spank:

Fri: Dinner out with Phil tonight - nice chill evening

Sat: Nothing other than piss around scanning old photos which I have been meaning to do for 2 months now.....

Sun: If Phil goes to the match I will spend the day doing Steph Stuff - Bliss!!!

Xmas shoppies this weekend.

Not had so much as a cigerette after last weekends "Wrong music takes over Bristol"..!

following the excess of the last 7 weekends, am lying low now till the 13th

seeing a chick tonight, meeting a mate tmrw, having a roast on Sunday

off to Sandown Park for the Tingle Creek meeting!! Im cringing already thinking about how much £££ Im going to lose!!

Sunday - Much deserved lie in, we'll probably chill, got a walk along the seafront then go to dinner in some nice Restaurant and have some drinks, love Brighton, ive been there loads of times, probably the best place in England.

I really recommend The Regency for a nice meal http://www.theregencyrestaurant.co.uk/

Also if you're up in time for lunch The Hop Poles on Middle Street does the BEST Sunday roasts - you have to get there early tho as it's only small and gets really busy but the food is oh so fresh and good :D

Tonight: Dinner after work with a friend, we're having the Christmas dinner so looking forward to stuffing my face full of turkey :lol:. Possibly meeting up with Joey on way home for a quick night cap before going home to do a million chores before bed.

Tomorrow: Up early & head down to Crawley for Joey's gig @ club called 107 or something like that :confused:.

Sunday: Drive home and have big roasty dinner @ local before going back to do another million chores before another week begins.

I hate all these weekends away :spank:

Well leaving work now to go and get my boy who stayed last night and has had me up since 4am wanting to watch Star Wars! Probably take him Kidspace then Frankie n Benny for lunch. Girls away in Scotland for weekend so gonna watch couple dvds tonight with Joel, probably Wall E and Kung Fu Panda.

Tomorrow - dunno maybe swimming in the morning with my boy or park and pub lunch. Dropping him to his nans tomorrow evening and as I have a pass I think I am going to swan off down to the Ministry for Toolroom Knights. However I am tempted by a quiet free house and the boxing is on Sky so I am still undecided. Nah bo11ocks i'll go Ministry. Not often i am allowed out without my better half in attendance to keep an eye on me!

Sunday - recovering and catching with tv programmes and bowling round the house bo11ock naked!

ttfn

Highly recommend the garlic scallops!

mate make ya own.

tis easy peasey.

made some for a young lady last weekend.

Live scallops, open and clean.

Fine chop, spring onion, garlic, chilli and ginger.

sprinkle on top, add touch of soy, steam for 5-10mins.

SCALLOPS DONE (and all for about £1.25 per portion) ;)

Munch out tonight in a far away land.

Londres doing a bit of shopping tomorrow, hopefully get back in time to go out in the evening.

Watch and play football Sunday and probably a bit of cinema and gotta update my tuneage and get down with the kids.

Doing that working thing that everyone yabbers on about for the next two weeks so gotta conserve my energy.

Back