weekend plans

spacemonkey

seeing as my weekend has already begun......

friday - outfit shopping for saturday night and girly laziness in general

saturday - beautifying in the morning before heading to a local bar for some random football match followed by the main event of my birthday party - a night of random and general misbehaviour yee ha cant wait :)

sunday - afterparty messiness in house or garden if weather is nice, actual birthday... although not sure if i will be in any state to realise by the time it happens :eek:

monday - recovery day

tuesday - back to normality :-(

Friday - going to Soho Rooms for dinner and early drinks to welcome a friend's sister from NYC. Follow that up with Behrouz at Arma 17.

Saturday - Possibly going to B1 Max to see the Klaxons. Later, might go back to Arma 17 for Chris Fortier

Sunday - rest, relax

Tonight - pick Joel up on way home from work and probablt take away and usual bundles on floor!!

Tomorrow - gym early or take kids swimming. Jessica going to a party so probably take missus and little eboy for lunch and no doubt get dragged foor shopping or shoe shopping! Saturday night once the kids are asleep off to the MOS for Toolroom Knights!! Should be home before they arise! Don't worry my missus is looking after them I am not leaving them unattended!!:lol:

Sunday - probably go for a walk over country park for some fresh air and give the kids a run out. Drop my boy home after dinner and chill out for badly needs zzzzzzzzs after night before!

May watch football sometime Saturday if I can be bothered!

Friday - work work work, gym and then up to the little ladies for hugs and a movie

Saturday - I have a match in the morning and then out to the pub with the boyos for the footy. Have no massive plans for Saturday night, but it will involve drink, twistin and shoutin.

Sunday - nada

All in all, a rather boring weekend.

J

I am going to pamper my lovely husband tonight - he's had a tres stressful week at work - So I am finishing work early, prepare and cook his fav meal and get some good wine in, and just going to spend some relaxing quality time with him.... really looking forward to it.

Sat: No plans - chill and relax.

Sun: weather is looking good so something outdoorsy - although I have got a new drainpipe that needs to replace the crap cast iron one on the front of the house which is cracked to buggery after we had all the ivy removed so I suspect that might be the order of the day before weather gets worse - Rock n Roll!!!

today - going shopping later on then settle down with hubby for some yummy food & a film tonight

saturday/sunday - was supposed to be my birthday night out with the gang but our little girl has chicken pox so we will now be staying in with her

all in all a quiet 1 for me this weekend

Tonight, few local beers, gonna cook & prob watch the U21 game!
Tomorrow, playing tennis in the middle of the day, footy, then meeting MWG and going to do some damage at the Toolroom Party! Need a release after the stresses of this week!

Tonight, few local beers, gonna cook & prob watch the U21 game!
Tomorrow, playing tennis in the middle of the day, footy, then meeting MWG and going to do some damage at the Toolroom Party! Need a release after the stresses of this week!

Oh yes, should be a giggle. After over a month of wholesome goodness it is time to cut loose again!

Fri - after another manic week it'll be r&r and a nice bottle of something.

Sat - Jobs to do in the morning along with a session up the driving range, taking my niece tenpin bowling in the afternoon and then for pizza, on airport duties late evening to pick up the mother in law for her week long visit to blighty.

Sun - Half marathon in the morning, weather is going to be good and its a flat course so hopeful for a PB, anything under 1hr 42mins and I'll be happy, relax in the afternoon and family meal in the evening.

Fri - out for a few drinks and then food locally, quite fancy a bit of sushi

Sat - drinks over East way

Sun - out for Sunday lunch with all Tom's family for his mum's birthday

Fri - after another manic week it'll be r&r and a nice bottle of something.

Sat - Jobs to do in the morning along with a session up the driving range, taking my niece tenpin bowling in the afternoon and then for pizza, on airport duties late evening to pick up the mother in law for her week long visit to blighty.

Sun - Half marathon in the morning, weather is going to be good and its a flat course so hopeful for a PB, anything under 1hr 42mins and I'll be happy, relax in the afternoon and family meal in the evening.

Now that...is using your noddle.

Was my 20th wednesday! SO this weekend is going to be wild!

Friday: Go and see my best mate who has got back from afghan he is in the parachute regiment and a lot of those soldiers that died have been his mates so big drink up and cheer him up sure being back home round his pals will sort him out i hope any way!

Saturday: Get up nice and early pop to the gym then do a bit of a shopping. Then to DC10 circo loco reunion in london cant wait 8):lol: Then after that we will probably hit jaded at the end as its not going to be about much longer!

Rest of sunday chill right out!!

Friday - At long last my dole has come through (certain people just arriving into the country get it straight away but we have to wait:x) anyway with no sign of a job im gonna forget about it for one day, my very special guest is arriving from England shortly for an Ibiza reunion:D and she's staying with me the weekend, tonite gonna go to Abercrombie & Fitch Frat party (whatever that means?) in http://www.cocoon.ie/ one of Dublin's most glamourous bars (posers central though), the main reason we're going is because there is free Coors light all nite, then back to mine for what could be one of the last party's i host before i move, all the usual faces expected for what should be another top nite, im playing 2 sets, main one is an Ibiza 2008 House set, second one os mid 1990's Underground House cuts.

Saturday - Probably go for a meal dunno what Restaurant yet and then take it as it comes, lots of drinks though.

Sunday - Take it as it comes.

;)

Fri: resting up back which has flared up again!
Sat: picking up new wheels (what credit crunch) - then off to a party to spin some choons.
Sun: prob will still be spinning choons, depending if anyone else can be bothered to play!

8)

Fri - going to an Indie night at friends mums pub, few of our friends are hitting the decks so to speak so should be an interesting night. Get to see loads of pals I havent seen in a while and all together so should be a good night I think...

Sat - planning on an early start, dye hair, then off to buy paint and wallpaper ready to start stripping the wallpaper off my bedroom. I am so fed up of being at home sometimes I think a spruce up of my bedroom will make me a lot happier at being there.

Sun - no plans but I really fancy a roast (apparantly this is a sign of getting old but gives a toss) :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back