Weekend Plans

Deano1974

Yes its early but mine starts today really........

WFH this morning and then travel to FLT for a couple meetings this afternoon, travel back grab some kip and then travel oopp north to meet friends for early doors flight from Madchester to Malaga for the long awaited golf holiday................:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yes, to some it spoils a good walk but for me I can't wait.

Thurs to Mon - 6 rounds of golf, great weather (at least I'll get a bit of summer), good company with the lads we are going with and I'm sure some randon shenanigans!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:;)

Fri - girlie treatments day ie getting myself scrubbed up :lol:

Then...........fly to Ibiza for 10 days :D:D:D

2 We Loves, Danny T, Laurent Garnier, some nice beaches, restaurants, Tom's birthday, seeing some old friends, blah blah blah blah blah :lol:

Nothing concrete for Fri - maybe dinner - maybe a takeaway - depending on how busy this week stays...

Sat: Shopping for Cyprus stuff for the parents. Cooking for mates who are popping round for a Wii night.....

Sun: feel like I have done 3 rounds with Ricky Hatton - aching from Wii games.. :lol::lol::lol: (must start exercising properly again :spank: I am soooo unfit at the moment)

Fri - drinks after work

Sat - no plans as such probably a quiet day

Sun - same again, no real plans, maybe dinner with friends in evening

I have like the MOST important meeting going on in our offices today, I am on severe best behaviour, honestly you would think the Queen is coming the things I have had to do :spank:

Fri - girlie treatments day ie getting myself scrubbed up :lol:

Then...........fly to Ibiza for 10 days :D:D:D

2 We Loves, Danny T, Laurent Garnier, some nice beaches, restaurants, Tom's birthday, seeing some old friends, blah blah blah blah blah :lol:

Enjoy Queen B! Streetlife are playing WeLove on Sunday!

Been feeling shocking all week from last wk ends blow out!
Might just take it easy!

Haven't posted in this thread for yonks, but wanted to show off my fancy new location. :lol:

Friday - meeting Silvia for lunch in Gracia.

Sat/Sun - there's a big festival happening, so will hopefully see some giants, some dragons and some human towers, plus there's lots of concerts and things on including Primal Scream and Richie Hawtin.

Haven't posted in this thread for yonks, but wanted to show off my fancy new location. :lol:

Friday - meeting Silvia for lunch in Gracia.

Sat/Sun - there's a big festival happening, so will hopefully see some giants, some dragons and some human towers, plus there's lots of concerts and things on including Primal Scream and Richie Hawtin.

U living there now then ??

Great city, i love Barcelona 8)

Hi Liam, how's it going? Yes, I moved over in July. Did my training and have just started work as an English teacher. I love it too. :D
Hey you! Say hi to Sil from us.

My weekend:

Friday - Soho Rooms hosting an "End of the World" happy hour for bankers, investment fund workers, etc. Should be fun :lol: Afterwards, either Godskitchen with Axwell & Steve Angello or another party at Arma 17 with M.A.N.D.Y. Go home, get my bags and...

Saturday - ...fly to London. Take a little disco nap. Meet friends for dinner. Meet other friends for drinks before going to opening weekend at Matter with Carl Cox.

Sunday - Chelsea v Man Utd... then fly to IBIZA for 9 days :D

8)

Sat Am - fly to Ibiza/hook up with missus/put business socks on/sleep/up late Sunday/Watch Chelsea get whallopped by United/find Chelsea contingent in our party/remind Chelsea contingent in our party of score/go to space/remind Chelsea contingent in our party of score/walk out of space a beaten man/sleep for as long as poss/Up late Monday night for DC10-Cocoon combo/really take the gloves off/lose mind/find mind/remind Chelsea contingent in our party of score/Chill out/sleep/Ponder about a last night blow out Tuesday night/decide to have a quiet one/turn v messy/crawl on plane home Wednesday. ;) :D

Watch Chelsea get whallopped by United/find Chelsea contingent in our party/remind Chelsea contingent in our party of score/go to space/remind Chelsea contingent in our party of score/

:lol: We're going to be watching it in Tantra :lol:

Ponder about a last night blow out Tuesday night/decide to have a quiet one/turn v messy/crawl on plane home Wednesday. ;) :D

So Garnier on Tuesday then :lol:

Ryder cup and football all weekend for me.

Those of you going to Ibiza, i'll see some of you next week. Dan looks like you're leaving as i'm arriving!

Holly, I guess the city is happier after we won last night 8)

Fri - work in the boozer fri night, should be good though as i work in a golf club and the Ryder Cup will be on!!!
Sat - Playing Footy, followed by much soberness and more Golf
Sun - Couch for Footy and golf all day with non-alcoholic refreshments, Ajax v Feyernood, Che v Manu then watch Celtic gub Killie Hopefully ;)
and hopefully watch the Europeans dance about various greens at Valhalla Golf Club :)

Sat Am - fly to Ibiza/hook up with missus/put business socks on/sleep/up late Sunday/Watch Chelsea get whallopped by United/find Chelsea contingent in our party/remind Chelsea contingent in our party of score/go to space/remind Chelsea contingent in our party of score/walk out of space a beaten man/sleep for as long as poss/Up late Monday night for DC10-Cocoon combo/really take the gloves off/lose mind/find mind/remind Chelsea contingent in our party of score/Chill out/sleep/Ponder about a last night blow out Tuesday night/decide to have a quiet one/turn v messy/crawl on plane home Wednesday. ;) :D
That's OK, Dan... I'll make sure to run up to you regularly at DC10 & Cocoon shouting "bottom of the league! Go Juande go!" :p
(and reminding you of our famous victory over Utd this Sunday ;))

That's OK, Dan... I'll make sure to run up to you regularly at DC10 & Cocoon shouting "bottom of the league! Go Juande go!" :p
(and reminding you of our famous victory over Utd this Sunday ;))

Fear not JM, memories of last years cup final have really not even come close to being exhausted (this is Spurs were talking about, holding on to past glories is what we do!), and as soon as working in "we'd be ok if we could play YOU every week" or words to that effect, it will be my deflector shield for such jibes!

See you there then :D

Altho I do fear that whatever the result on Sunday you may have your work cut out taking the pi$$ out of Tom seeing where Tottenham are sitting at the moment :lol:;)

Works for me (ouch, my arm!)

I've managed to miss him twice this year, so could well be up for it :D

Well it is Tom's birthday on the Tuesday so it would rude not to :lol:

Back