Weekend Plans

madwhitegiant

I'll kick this baby off today as it's my last day in the office.

Tomorrow - gym in the morning or swimming, spend day with my little boy and little girl. Take awy in the evening and finish packing.

Saturday - 3am off to the airport. Viva Espana for 2 weeks - happy days! Me, the missus and my little girl (little boy can't come as his mum won't let him :evil:), my mate is coming for a few days then going onto Valencia.

No plans only lots of food, sun, sea, san miguel (low fat of course!) and how's your father (hopefully)!! Going to Champ League game Barcelona Sporting Lisbon Tuesday but nothing else planned really.

Going to miss you all
kiss kiss

MWG - GIT!!!!

Seriously - hope you have a belta and get some sun !!! :lol::lol: I am actually starting to look forward to Cyprus now after this pants weather the last 2 weeks

Me: I have no plans at all (apart from an early warning from the husband that the match is on on Sunday - therefore I believe, reading between the lines its - "make your own plans Steph"
I might go wallpaper shopping and tell Phil what the bedroom needs to be decorated like.... :lol:

YAY:)

Friday - Home to pack, few quiet beers

Saturday - Fly to Ibiza via Newcastle :D fancy a few beers at the airport Puppylover :lol:that nite anything goes, maybe Es Vive could be on the agenda see what happens, depends on what time my mate finishes work at.

Sunday - Spotlight meetup @ Pink Panther San Antonio Bay that nite, looking forward to meeting people from last year and some new people:),clubs wise, nothing planned yet, wouldn't mind checking out that Zoo place if it was on this Sunday,will go with the flow.

:D:D:D

YAY:)

Friday - Home to pack, few quiet beers

Saturday - Fly to Ibiza via Newcastle :D fancy a few beers at the airport Puppylover :lol:that nite anything goes, maybe Es Vive could be on the agenda see what happens, depends on what time my mate finishes work at.

Sunday - Spotlight meetup @ Pink Panther San Antonio Bay that nite, looking forward to meeting people from last year and some new people:),clubs wise, nothing planned yet, wouldn't mind checking out that Zoo place if it was on this Sunday,will go with the flow.

:D:D:D

Huh? You flying from DUB - NCL -IBZ ? - random :lol::lol::lol::lol:

God help Ibiza, Jonny69 is going to inflict his pain and anguish of being a Celtic United fan on real people, I'll tell some mates who are over there to look out for you and if they see you to.............................................................:lol:.........only joking son!

Nothing as interesting for me.

Fri - Gym and R&R.
Sat - Domestic duties, blackberry picking :lol::lol: (the things my wife gets me to do) and then golf late afternoon/early evening and a few beers with friends as the wife is going out for a birthday.
Sun - Golf comp and pack for impending trip to Spain next Thurs :D:D:D:D.

There's a bunch of random stuff going on this weekend, some of which I'll end up doing although I'm not sure what yet: Grand opening of a new club called Barkhat, Seamus Haji @ London, Boy George @ Rai, Anton Kubikov (SCSI 9) @ Solyanka, big Bacardi party with DJs and t.A.T.u. live with an accompanying ballet troupe, Supafly Inc @ Soho Rooms...

Will definitely be watching Man City v Chelsea on Saturday.

Going to a big photography art exhibit opening tonight.

Friday: Friends leaving drinks then not sure, either East Village like Robbie G or the usual trailer trash :D

Saturday: Dinner for a friends birthday then hopefully nothing but it's all clubbers so something vile is bound to happen after dinner :confused:

Sunday: Sunday lunch somewhere in shoreditch with a friend then another friends leaving drinks at bar music hall late afternoon followed finally by the reception of a friends gay wedding at AKA bar which should be interesting :lol:

Friday - no plans

Saturday - no plans, need to keep away from shops :confused:, boyfriend is out in evening on a lads one which I am quite looking forward to, just a night to chill out and watch tv/films etc. I need at least one night a week to do that!

Sunday - maybe some DIY shopping, get some bedroom decoration ideas 8)

Tomorrow - gym in the morning or swimming, spend day with my little boy and little girl. Take awy in the evening and finish packing.

Saturday - 3am off to the airport. Viva Espana for 2 weeks - happy days! Me, the missus and my little girl (little boy can't come as his mum won't let him :evil:), my mate is coming for a few days then going onto Valencia.

No plans only lots of food, sun, sea, san miguel (low fat of course!) and how's your father (hopefully)!! Going to Champ League game Barcelona Sporting Lisbon Tuesday but nothing else planned really.

Going to miss you all
kiss kiss

MWG, are you a semi pro swimmer or summit, or have shares in the local baths :lol: I've never known someone go swimming so much (except my sis in law) :eek: :lol: It's good though mate, take my hat of to you, good to encourage the kids to exercise !!

Where you staying in Valencia mate, in the city itself ?? It's 33C here today (I'm 1 hour from Valencia), and is apparently going to be nice for the coming days. It's still lovely and warm in the evening aswell 8)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This weekend :- friends birthday dinner Friday

Saturday :- LFC v Manure :twisted: Then another friends birthday followed by Ian Carey at our local club Achill

Sunday :- Probably the beach where my 14month old daughter will terorise the other kids :twisted:

Quite one this weekend...
Fri, chill out after work, no big plans
Sat , flat hunting for my friend and adding my ten pence worth to the lastest renovation work going on in my soon to be new house, maybe a bit of shopping for house stuff, then bottle of wine with the boyf and a few films sat night
Sun, maybe venture to the gym for the first time in a while...maybe :confused:

Satday - Possibly worst idea ever but me n the mrs are thinking of going to our favourite day rave in the east london toilet club with our suitcases and going straight from there to the airport!:eek:

Satday - Possibly worst idea ever but me n the mrs are thinking of going to our favourite day rave in the east london toilet club with our suitcases and going straight from there to the airport!:eek:

You are very brave :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: specially if you will be indulging.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MWG, are you a semi pro swimmer or summit, or have shares in the local baths :lol: I've never known someone go swimming so much (except my sis in law) :eek: :lol: It's good though mate, take my hat of to you, good to encourage the kids to exercise !!

Where you staying in Valencia mate, in the city itself ?? It's 33C here today (I'm 1 hour from Valencia), and is apparently going to be nice for the coming days. It's still lovely and warm in the evening aswell 8)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ha ha no I live 1 minute exactly awat from leisure centre which has a swimming pool so why not use it. It wears the kids out!

Actually staying outside Barcelona in a friends appartment in Calafell. Nothing going around there so just chilling out for a couple of weeks.

I see the weather, that'll do me. Make sure I slap on the old factor 50 for my bald bonce!

Back