Weekend Plans

Jonny68

No one started this yet so may as well.:)

Friday - Half day from work (even though i haven't even asked for it yet:lol:) get a lift witha mate to Galway, book into hotel, meet other mates who arrive earlier,go to see my local team play Galway, after the game hit some niteclub, Galway is a cool little city,one of my fav places to visit in Ireland.

Saturday - Get train back to Dublin, few beers, meet an mate of mine from England who's over for the nite,go and see ALTERN-8 :D play a DJ set in town, not been at an old skool nite in ages,atmosphere always top notch,session back at mine afterwards

Sunday - Recover.

I'm working everyday up til next Friday so basically no weekend for me.

It'll be worth it at 11pm next Friday night though when I fly out to Ibiza.

Well, as of early afternoon today I was going to London for a snap one-day business trip on Friday which I was angling to extend through Sunday and thus attend SW4. All that fell apart by late evening though :(

So, the probably the usual... visiting various bars and clubs, drinking myself silly, etc. Might pop down to SportLand for the first time this season on Sunday to watch football.

Fri - my Mum and Dad are coming to London Town for a wedding so coming round to our house with my Auntie and Uncle for food/drinks

Sat - best friend and her hubby are coming over first thing for a champagne breakfast and then heading over to Clapham for 11am, meet all the usual suspects in the pub, then SW4 - looking forward to seeing Danny T, Francois K, Coxy and Erick :D Aftershow antics back at ours afterwards :twisted:

Sun - continuation of Sat's aftershow antics, pub

Mon - Notting Hill Carnival

I love August Bank Holiday weekend :lol:

Tonight couple drinks way home. Must get home reasonable time as big weekend ahead.

Tomorrow - Get rid of kids asap!! Over SW4 for the day!

Sunday - Going back over Clapham again for Get Loaded but taking the kids so they get a day out.

Monday - undecided. Swimming in the morning then lunch or maybe take kids out somewhere again. Who knows??

Roll on 5 pm!!

Tomorow off to Valencia for the F1 qualifying :lol:

Early (semi sobre) night saturday, so i'm refreshed for the race on sunday to watch Hamilton shut all the alonso supporters up :lol: Will probably have a few at the race as its free champagne :?:lol:

Can't wait to see a street race, the sound will be awesome 8) :lol:

_44941284_valenciathisap226.jpg

Today - "working from home" then cousins b'day party (she's 10 though so nothing too exciting)
Sat - lie in, hairdressers, BBQ at my bros
Sun - food and clothes shopping then off to Below Bank Hol party at Rainbow Warehouse in B'ham
Mon - lie in, meal with boyf, nail appointment with best mate, watch a dvd at home and feel miserable that it's back to work the next day

Its a weekend without my wife as she is away in the west country (where I should be but mate decided to have a stag do in Nottingham :rolleyes:...I know where I'd rather be!)

Fri - Finish work earlyish, may go to the gym or golf, then do shopping and sleep as knackered.

Sat - Up early, stack of bits to do in the morning before suit fitting for said mates wedding, off to Nottingham in the afternoon for beers, food, comedy club and whatever else the evening brings, it will be a good laugh but just not in the mood for it now.

Sun - Head home, domestic bliss and numerous other house projects which have been put on the back burner for the last few weeks.

Mon - Golf and r&r while waiting for the wife to come home :D!

Friday- dads down for the weekend from Mancland so pick him up from station and a few beers/curry will follow

Sat - weather permitting, may go to greenwich for the day

Sun- nothing planned, may tell missus im taking her to the pub for lunch...."oh look dear, City are on the telly" ;)

Mon- nothing planned

Friday- dads down for the weekend from Mancland so pick him up from station and a few beers/curry will follow

Sat - weather permitting, may go to greenwich for the day

Sun- nothing planned, may tell missus im taking her to the pub for lunch...."oh look dear, City are on the telly" ;)

Mon- nothing planned

Ham 2 - 0 or 2 - 1. Won't be a pretty game! Players will all have one eye on the carnival!

Fri - Staying in and frantically ripping/burning CD's for....

Sat - DJing at my big sisters wedding, with a load of my relly's i've not seen in a few years in attendance. Will see if I can keep count of how many times I get told I'm next(which to be honest I am, but in no real hurry if you catch my drift)

Sun - Big family BBQ in my folks back garden in the daytime followed by a mad dash down the M4 to Swindon for a gig there....

Mon - prob be sitting in my car on the M4/M25 for most of the day in the holiday traffic if I'm honest... :lol::lol:

Back