Weekend Plans

I'm posting once again purely to exclaim that Jonny, you are a complete gonad. In almost everything you say and do, it offends me.

Anyway, weekend off the booze for me so squash, football twice, spinning, shopping, BBQ's and tidying... Hmmmmmmmmmm. Seems like a fair few people having a bit of a detox, mine is in preparation for the start of the season next week and due to pretty much non stop drinking since the "summer" started. Woooooo.

I'm posting once again purely to exclaim that Jonny, you are a complete gonad. In almost everything you say and do, it offends me.

reminds me of Vic Reeves vs Graham Lister banter :lol:

Fri - Upto Manchester to see the mrs, watch Darknight and then a few drinks.

Sat - back home for mates wedding

Sun - hopefully the gym, depends on the night before

this weekend i shall also be celebrating a pointless thing to celebrate like it really matters to anyone.

Spurs 2-0 Celtic: Match report

David Bentley scored on his first Spurs appearance as we began the Feyenoord Jubileum Tournament with a 2-0 win over Celtic in Rotterdam.
The England midfielder, who joined us from Blackburn Rovers during the week, made it a day to remember as he tapped in at the back post 11 minutes from time to seal a comfortable win over the Scottish champions.

Darren Bent had earlier opened the goalscoring with his ninth goal in four pre-season friendlies this summer.

Our first chance came when Lennon began to tease his marker and released Bent into space ahead of him down the right flank. The striker delivered a decent cross but Jenas couldn't quite get enough purchase on his header to trouble Artur Boruc in the Celtic goal.

But it was a Celtic slip that opened the gates on 25 minutes when Paul Hartley weakly attempted back pass was seized on by Bent, who proceeded to round Boruc and once again his execution was precise.

He could have added to this tally three minutes before the break after Modric slipped a clever pass beyond Celtic's defensive line. Quick as a flash Bent was bearing down on goal and only a fortunate block by Boruc prevented him extending the lead.
Bentley entered the fray at half-time and was joined by Gareth Bale, with Woodgate and Lennon making way.

He showed his range of passing straight away with a deep ball that proved just a little too powerful for Berbatov, before Modric probed and played through Bent, but the forward was shouldered off the ball on approach to goal.

The clever feet of Berbatov provided Modric with a chance to add to his pre-season tally following a smart low cross from Bent, but the little Croatian just lost his footing at the crucial moment. One thing is clear, this squad does not look like it will be lacking in creativity as we head into the new season.

Celtic were struggling to make any sort of impact on the game as we hit the hour mark, and Heurelho Gomes remained untroubled as the boys established dominance with slick passing and interchange.

Ledley King was then entered into the mix in place of Huddlestone before, on 72 minutes after a further period of patient pressure, a Bentley cross just cleared the head of Bale after good work from Modric.

It was turning out to be a very one-sided 1-0, with the team not able to find the goals to match the superiority they were enjoying.

But this all changed on 79 minutes when Bale fired across goal, Boruc could not grab and it was Bentley waiting to slot home at the far post before enjoying an enthusiastic first greeting with the travelling support.

It was a dream start for him and the perfect start for the Club at this prestigious tournament, where we next face Borussia Dortmund on Sunday.

the collective mentality and ramblings of a pre pubescent teenager with a very very strange sense of humour and an even stranger vocabulary.

have a nice day.;)

Edit edit edit, trying to make yourself sound witty. Do one you ugly rat, I'm 22 and it's not humour.

Fri - quiet night

Sat - stag night in Leeds

Sun - try and make it back to Sheffield in a fit state :eek:

Anyone know any good housey nights in Leeds? not know this place :?:

Edit edit edit, trying to make yourself sound witty. Do one you ugly rat, I'm 22 and it's not humour.

UGLY RAT :lol::lol::lol::lol: 22 going on 12

have you looked at yourself lately sunshine,look at the fcuking state of you, a skinny worm with the worst dress sense ive seen in a long time love your socks... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

n513478343286273688zn9.jpg

Jesus wept:lol::lol:

Back