Weekend Plans

Oxygen baby!!!

Chemical Bros, Justice, Hot Chip, The prodigy, Groove Armada, Annie Mac, Mylo, David Guetta, Carl Craig... aahhh... bliss.

J

Last edited by a moderator:
Oxygen baby!!!

Chemical Bros, Justice, Hot Chip, The prodigy, Groove Armada, Annie Mac, Mylo, David Guetta, Carl Craig... aahhh... bliss.

J

Ah - you may help. A bloke I know is going and claims that this finishes everynight at 6pm due to licensing laws! I told him he was talking out of his arris but he swears it's true!

Please confirm i'm right. I mean, what about all the people camping? They don't all just go bed at 7 do they?

Ah - you may help. A bloke I know is going and claims that this finishes everynight at 6pm due to licensing laws! I told him he was talking out of his arris but he swears it's true!

Please confirm i'm right. I mean, what about all the people camping? They don't all just go bed at 7 do they?

Can you imagine!!!

How dull would that be. Have to provide your own entertainment :eek::lol:

Friday - Wait and see where the t-time pint session leads to.

Saturday - Might go climbing during day. Going to see Black Affair play at night, gonna let the hair down.

Sunday - fek knows

Have a good one folks!

Hell no! Licensing laws allow bars to stay open to three, music goes on to the wee hours and then, if you can find your tent there is the stupid amount of of booze that each of the 25,000 people attending have taken down with them.

In fact, this is my third year and I dont think i have ever had more than 10 hours sleep combined.

So to sum up... you're right.

J

Thanks I knew I was right - he is a dick!! ;)

Even if you think about it.. closing bars earky here in Ireland?????
Thats enough to cause the begining of WW3

All us paddys, moving from country to country in search of the worlds alcohol supply. Actually, when I think about it... that sounds like a kick ass holiday.

J

Even if you think about it.. closing bars earky here in Ireland?????
Thats enough to cause the begining of WW3

All us paddys, moving from country to country in search of the worlds alcohol supply. Actually, when I think about it... that sounds like a kick ass holiday.

J

You lot ain't all daft!!! ;)

fly to ibiza tonight, there till tuesday then onto formentera for a wedding till sunday. cant wait...

Was meant to be going to Body and Soul @ Brixton Academy but a friend is back from LA where he's been working for the last 6 months and now he's been offered a permanent job out there so this is the last time we're going to see him for ages and ages and ages :cry:

Tonight - food and drinks and general minxiness with the LA bound friend and the Gollum who is Barcelona bound (all our friends are leaving us, I wonder why :confused: :lol: )

Sat - all day food, drinks and general minxiness with said friends

Sun - depending on how Saturday ends up (and if the sun comes out) fancy the idea of picnic in Richmond Park with the doggies

Back