Weekend Plans

Emma_1983

The weekend is nearly approaching us. What has everyone got planned?

Mine looks to be:

Friday - nothing really planned, probably a quiet one as a bit of a busy weekend for both of us.

Saturday - bf is off on a "beano" to Brighton all day, starts at 830 and there is 70 of them going :eek: so I am going to have a lazy day at home, do some housework probably then get ready for a girls night out. Its long overdue so really looking forward to it. Drinks at a friends flat then into town.

Sunday - prob feel rough, maybe a BBQ in afternoon (if weather holds off) for sisters bday

Nothing planned as of yet, probably a quiet enough one but that could change.

Friday - Might be meeting some bird for drinks ive met through facebook?

Saturday - Go watch the local team play football.

Sunday - Chill

This is my last weekend before i head off to get married so very very busy.

Fri- final dress fitting, hair appointment and dentist

Sat - Having about 10 people over throughout day with gifts so will be hostessing!! In the evening drinks with one of my bridemaids

Sunday - Aunt, Uncle, cousin, granny and great aunt are coming for dinner and in eve another bridesmaid and her hubbie are coming for drinks and food.

Monday - Pack cases get any last minute things ive forgotten

Tuesday - Nails and all beauty treatments done and bed early for early morning fligh to cyprus!!!

Wedding - 24th July Cannot wait xx

This is my last weekend before i head off to get married so very very busy.

Fri- final dress fitting, hair appointment and dentist

Sat - Having about 10 people over throughout day with gifts so will be hostessing!! In the evening drinks with one of my bridemaids

Sunday - Aunt, Uncle, cousin, granny and great aunt are coming for dinner and in eve another bridesmaid and her hubbie are coming for drinks and food.

Monday - Pack cases get any last minute things ive forgotten

Tuesday - Nails and all beauty treatments done and bed early for early morning fligh to cyprus!!!

Wedding - 24th July Cannot wait xx

Hope all goes to plan for you and you have a lovely day :lol: xx

Tonight - pick my little girl up from nursery then meet the missus and go for a bit of Tapas

Tomorrow - work and then indoors. Got put together my little girl's rocking horse I bought her and that is all. Junk TV no doubt.

Saturday - Pick my little boy. It's his birthday on Monday so got little cousin coming to see him and his nan and grandad. May go to the farm or Kidspace depending on weather.

Sunday - dropping little boy back early as his mum and her mates taking him out for the day if not we are going to take the kids strawberry picking or to park etc. Chill rest of the weekend.

Basically easy one this weekend as it is my birthday next Saturday and i'm getting on it from Thursday! Wholesale!!

friday - all day ibiza outfit shopping delivery of new garden furniture
saturday - official opening of our new decking - the bf mother is cutting the ceremonial ribbon at 5pm followed by wine and bbq weather permitting
sunday - sittting on new decking if sunny (unlikely) or moaning about the weather and working out exorbitant cost of decking per useage (more likely)

Fri - Work in Boozer
Sat - T in the Park for some mayhem!
Sun - Hopefully wake up on some randoms couch with beer still in their fridge! ;)

Friday - Double shift at work
Sat - Work then few beers and a club in London.
Sun - Try and make work.

Its all work, work, work for me.:(

Bring it on............
Friday, drinks & Dinner for a belated birthday!
Saturday, fly to Ibiza, straight to Pacha, Morales & Kascade!
Sunday, WeLove, the line up is awesome!!
There til Wednesday!

Bring it on............
Friday, drinks & Dinner for a belated birthday!
Saturday, fly to Ibiza, straight to Pacha, Morales & Kascade!
Sunday, WeLove, the line up is awesome!!
There til Wednesday!

At long last some sanity has returned to the site!!
Good for you sir and many happy returns Mr Cent!
HAve a good one mate

Not to rub it in or anything you lot but...

Friday - Fly out to Ibiza at 11.00am, soak up the atmosphere and down to Mambo for drinks, then onto Pure Pacha with Sander Kleinenberg.

Saturday - The Zoo Project.

Sunday- We Love Space! Totally cannot wait for Space!!

8)8)8)8)8)

CU in ten days!!

Fri - Beer n Pizza

Sat - Go to Goodwood Festival of Speed - get wet :(

Sun - Go to Royal International Air Tattoo - get wet :(

Mon - Go to Alton Towers - get wet :(

Not a great deal of excitement for me and everything is very much weather permitting...

Friday - Meeting in the morning then working from home in the afternoon (I love my new job :lol::lol:!), gym after work and then r&r with the wife.

Sat - Domestic bliss plus the joy of trying to finish painting the fence, food with grandparents in the evening.

Sun - Loads of stuff to do plus I might fit in a round of golf.

Now I wouldn't usually bother posting my weekend plans cos for a good while it's been: Friday, stay in, watch tv, save pennies, Saturday, stay in, save pennies, Sunday, stay in save pennies

but this weekend

Friday/Saturday - the usual stay in and save pennies as above

:lol: Sunday - FLY TO IBIZA, dump bags, get to Space as quick as possible :lol:

Back