Weekend Plans!

I think there needs to ban on any Ibiza related weekend plans, or any of Morbyd's plans in general because they are making my weekend plans look woeful. All my University friends have gone back to whatever hole they crawled out of so I'm left with minimal friends in Bournemouth. So it's either try and group together some sort of excitement or just turn my body into a weapon at the gym - oh joy.

Got the Scottish Yoga show all weekend so no partying this time around ... oh well.

Feels really unseasonal not to party at this time of year :confused:

I think there needs to ban on any Ibiza related weekend plans, or any of Morbyd's plans in general because they are making my weekend plans look woeful. All my University friends have gone back to whatever hole they crawled out of so I'm left with minimal friends in Bournemouth. So it's either try and group together some sort of excitement or just turn my body into a weapon at the gym - oh joy.

Him being on Romans Payroll, would you expect anything less! :lol:

Morbyd, thats a big weekend for the Russians.. is that to get over their thrashing from Spain? ;)

Friday: Fly off to Austria (via Munich). Visit the alps
Sat: Get to Innsbruck, hopefully watch Spain put a few past the Swedes, plus then try to find out if Austria has any nightlife!
Sun: Recover

ILLA ILLA ILLA, VILLA MARAVILLA!!!

Going to France - Nimes to see Radiohead. I cant afford it. But im going. Also having to rough it sat night..

Ferd - Yes, maybe :lol: But I think the Russians will still qualify. As for nightlife in Austria, if Vienna can be taken as an example then get prepared to go to bed early :lol:

Chewie - For the last time, SHOOSH!!!!!!!!!! (and no, it's not half as lucrative as it sounds! :lol:)

Friday: Fly off to Austria (via Munich). Visit the alps
Sat: Get to Innsbruck, hopefully watch Spain put a few past the Swedes, plus then try to find out if Austria has any nightlife!
Sun: Recover

ILLA ILLA ILLA, VILLA MARAVILLA!!!

Ferdi, have you ever been more excited about a weekend ever in the history of weekends :lol:;)

Friday, taking some French Girl out, not sure where yet, but i know she wants to end up at the Gallery!!
Saturday, early evening Toolroom on the Thames, MK & Spoon steering the Ship!! Gonna be huge! Then onto to Ministry where D Ramirez joins the Able Seamen!!

Sunday, licking wounds no doubt!!

Fri - Out for my mums birthday and also ties in with fathers day so no need to take him out on Sunday, we'll just take him on Friday as well :lol::lol:.

Sat - Shopping and new car test driving :D:D, hopefully the weather will be good so I can finish painting the fence and then R&R in the evening with the wife.

Sun - Up for golf, sis in law coming for food and then open book for the rest of the day.

hooray!

yes i finally have a good weekend planed so i can post on this thread! (i have been wanting to for a while now)

thursday = cream opener!!!

friday = pete tong opener at eden 8)

saturday = chill out and recover from previous nights maybe hit bora bora

sunday = we love space opener!!! very excited about this!

Fri- Paint my shed
Sat- Paint my fence
Sun- Fathers day get together also family get together!
FUN HUH?

Leaving for Ibiza Tuesday!! Makes up for my ****ty weekend:)

fri: do hair, do nails, watch big bro, Cloverfield and maybe drink wine ;)
sat: Portrush annual BEACH PARTY .. cant wait, 20000 expected. Fedde Le Grand, Utah Saints, Col Hamilton, Luciano Bodyrox pa, Steve Angello, Eric Prydz, Chemical Brothers. good times. 8)
sun: die a death while trying to smile for fathers day :(

Sat - early morning flight to Ibiza, land late morning, pick up car, drive to private apartment in Talamanca, sunbathe, drink rose, table booked at Sa Punta at night

Sun - Space as soon as it opens :lol:

Oh god I so wish that was my weekend too!!! I loved Sa Punta! Have fun!

Back