Weekend Plans!

Morbyd

HUGE HUGE HUGE 4-day bank holiday weekend for me, beginning in just a few hours :D :D :D

OK, I know many of the forum regulars are off to Ibiza this weekend but for once I'm not jealous (repeats to self: hold on till September, hold on till September :lol:)

Wed. - Going to the local premier of the art house film Go Go Tales. Later in the evening, attending a warehouse party in an old arsenal, headlined by Steve Angelo, Benni Benassi and Robbie Rivera :D

Thurs - Fancy art gallery opening, Amy Winehouse concert, then attending one of two parties with either Fedde Le Grand or Giles Peterson

Friday the 13th - Red Devil Horror Party with Carl Cox :D :D

Saturday - Lenny Kravitz concert :D :D :D along with local favorites B-2. Possibly visit to club Rai later where Kylie Minogue is supposed to make an appearance (although I'm seeing her in full concert on Monday :D :D :D)

Sunday - put myself on donor list for liver transplant

In between it all, hoping to do some CD shopping and clean up around the apartment.

Amy Winehouse concert

Is she actually touring again - seeing the state of her in the papers this week and reading about her 'Blake Incarcerated's' :lol: trial I didn't think she'd be capable of even leaving the country :eek:

My weekend consists of:

Fri - finish work at lunchtime, tanning and hairdressers and then early night.....

Sat - early morning flight to Ibiza, land late morning, pick up car, drive to private apartment in Talamanca, sunbathe, drink rose, table booked at Sa Punta at night

Sun - Space as soon as it opens :lol:

Mon - our Ibiza wedding anniversary so going back to Cap Des Falco where we got married

Tues - day at Atzaro spa

etc etc etc blah blah blah

Fly back following Saturday afternoon

HUGE HUGE HUGE 4-day bank holiday weekend for me, beginning in just a few hours :D :D :D

OK, I know many of the forum regulars are off to Ibiza this weekend but for once I'm not jealous (repeats to self: hold on till September, hold on till September :lol:)

Wed. - Going to the local premier of the art house film Go Go Tales. Later in the evening, attending a warehouse party in an old arsenal, headlined by Steve Angelo, Benni Benassi and Robbie Rivera :D

Thurs - Fancy art gallery opening, Amy Winehouse concert, then attending one of two parties with either Fedde Le Grand or Giles Peterson

Friday the 13th - Red Devil Horror Party with Carl Cox :D :D

Saturday - Lenny Kravitz concert :D :D :D along with local favorites B-2. Possibly visit to club Rai later where Kylie Minogue is supposed to make an appearance (although I'm seeing her in full concert on Monday :D :D :D)

Sunday - put myself on donor list for liver transplant

In between it all, hoping to do some CD shopping and clean up around the apartment.

:eek: That's some weekend !! That's it, I'm moving to Moscow :lol:

Friday - Packing for our week away to Ibiza

Saturday - early morning ferry to Ibiza IF THERE IS F*****G DIESEL, 5 FERRIES ALREADY CANCELLED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil::evil::evil::evil: Spend the day chilling either at Cala Conta or Sa Caleta, check into villa, then have a nice quiet family meal :rolleyes: with some nice wine, and then early'ish to bed, got to save myself.

Sunday - If manage to get to Ibiza, then chill at Tropicana for some rays and lunch, then head over to WLS opening, it is fathers day after all :lol:

Is she actually touring again - seeing the state of her in the papers this week and reading about her 'Blake Incarcerated's' :lol: trial I didn't think she'd be capable of even leaving the country :eek:
That's exactly what I thought but apparently she's supposed to make it (will they let her in the country? :lol:) I suppose I'll find out that evening but if she's not then I'll be quite pissed off because I'll be missing the Charlatans concert!

Friday - pick my boy up after work and take missus and kids out for dinner somewhere and then usual bundles at home. Maybe dance mate championship!!

Saturday - take kids swimming. Little girl going to her nans and my little boy coming with me round London as got drop some concert tickets off to various people then drop him home and then it's row row row your boat for me!! Toolroom Knights on the Thames then onto Ministry! :D:D

Sunday recovering and usual Benny Hill antics afterwards!;) Probably go out for evening meal when little girl home from her nans or get take away and watch some more of the greatest show on Earth Euro 2008:confused:

I have just read about petrol strikes in Spain on the internet, is it just affecting mainland Spain or is it Ibiza as well??

Whole of spain. Althought it's is only affecting the small delivery companies, it is still a right royal pain in the *** :spank: There was no bread or meat in my local supermarkets yesterday as peeps are panick buying :spank:

And the queues for the stations with gas are spilling onto the roads. I've never whitnessed petrol rage before, it is very amusing. Although it wont be if we are major delayed for Ibiza :twisted:

Whole of spain. Althought it's is only affecting the small delivery companies, it is still a right royal pain in the *** :spank: There was no bread or meat in my local supermarkets yesterday as peeps are panick buying :spank:

And the queues for the stations with gas are spilling onto the roads. I've never whitnessed petrol rage before, it is very amusing. Although it wont be if we are major delayed for Ibiza :twisted:

:eek: Blimey I thought it was only the English who experienced petrol rage :eek::lol:

No plans - I really need to do something to occupy myself though cos officially I am 8.5 on the Ibiza Excitement Scale and doing Phil's head in.......

Sat - early morning flight to Ibiza, land late morning, pick up car, drive to private apartment in Talamanca, sunbathe, drink rose, table booked at Sa Punta at night

Sun - Space as soon as it opens :lol:

Mon - our Ibiza wedding anniversary so going back to Cap Des Falco where we got married

Tues - day at Atzaro spa

etc etc etc blah blah blah

Fly back following Saturday afternoon

Sounds like utter bliss. I only discovered Cap Des Falco, Atzaro and Sa Punta last summer and fell in love with all three.

How much would a day or half-day at Atzaro be? Considering going with my female friends (and any willing males!) prior to the wedding next summer.

Sounds like utter bliss. I only discovered Cap Des Falco, Atzaro and Sa Punta last summer and fell in love with all three.

How much would a day or half-day at Atzaro be? Considering going with my female friends (and any willing males!) prior to the wedding next summer.

They do set packages for spa days or if you e-mail them with what kind of thing you after they do a tailor made package for you.

We've got full use of the spa facilities from 9am - 9pm, I've got a 90 min Elmis facial and Tom's got a 90 min Thai massage and it cost about 120 euros each.

Out wi mates saturday wetting one mates baby's head!!! Beers and Footy .... :)
probably same again sunday minus the head wetting! ;)

They do set packages for spa days or if you e-mail them with what kind of thing you after they do a tailor made package for you.

We've got full use of the spa facilities from 9am - 9pm, I've got a 90 min Elmis facial and Tom's got a 90 min Thai massage and it cost about 120 euros each.

Although thats not too bad for a full day !!!

We are gona wait last minute and go on a day when the weathers not great.

A superb weekend ahead

Friday - A guy from work is leaving so we are going for drinks with him, then im meeting my mate who is over here with his wife for a wedding so im looking forward to that as ive not seen him in a few months at a match.

Saturday - I'm having my official housewarming party in my new deluxe beautiful apartment so im pulling out all the stops for this, gonna cost me a fortune but it has to be done, Champagne and Cocktails with Garage and Disco House with the emphasis being on style, glamour and sophistication, only a select few of 20 people are invited in what promises to be a brilliant nite.

Sunday - Recover.

;)

Not much planned, just getting stuff ready for IBIZA on Wedsnesday!

Finding it really hard to concentrate on work. Managed to take my mind off Ibiza by booking tickets for Stevie Wonder!!

Back