Weekend Plans!

Love PJ Harvey,but for some reason haven't heard much of the last two albums,did she play an across the year's set? Or stick to the latest stuff...8)

Perfect balance. I'll write more in my weekend review but it was all the big hits (except "Dry"), about 5 songs of the last album, and a few other assorted gems.

Actually does anyone know if this Liverpool Carling Academy is far from the airport?8)

If you want to get there on the cheap but not take forever, get the train to wavertree interchange, then train from there.

the bus takes ages.

or just get a taxi. About 10 quid i reckon.

Perfect balance. I'll write more in my weekend review but it was all the big hits (except "Dry"), about 5 songs of the last album, and a few other assorted gems.

Morbs - dont mean to start a didshedidntshe q&a session - but this mess were in - yes or no?

I think so... seems like I remember hearing it. Now I'm going to have to start reconstructing the set in my head :lol:

Looking after my little girl who has been in hospital for 2 days due to viral infection. Out now and back to her normal chatty noisy self which is great but just not eating fully. Not nice seeing your little girl on a drip to keep her hydrated and her wanting to rip the things out of her!

However East Village is the one tonight and MOS tomorrow for Defected also look good for you lucky swines!

Got pick my boy up tomorrow so go swimming with him at some stage. Then prepare for the Greatest Show On Earth Euro 2008 (would've been greater with England!) and the other Greatest Show On Earth Uk Open of Darts at the Reebok!! :lol:

Probably treat the kids to some toys and junk food to cheer them up! No doubt treat myself to losing some dough on my Sky Bet account! Mutu each way top scorer 66-1 I read.

It's all about next weekend though and the soiree on The Thames and MOS!!

Oh and someone rung me saying I won tickets to Escape in The Park and to meet Fedde Le Grand! Told them I was busy at hospital to talk about Fedde and ring me later. Never rung back! Oh well i'll survive and so will Fedde!;)

Looking after my little girl who has been in hospital for 2 days due to viral infection. Out now and back to her normal chatty noisy self which is great but just not eating fully. Not nice seeing your little girl on a drip to keep her hydrated and her wanting to rip the things out of her!
Hey, MWG. Glad to hear your little one is ok. That must have been quite a scare.

Hey, MWG. Glad to hear your little one is ok. That must have been quite a scare.

Cheers mate. To be honest my missus does the panicing for us! I know my little girl is a tough cookie and also have faith in the health service!

We have had this before but never had to stay over. Basically we have to ensure that she(or we!) uses her ashtma pump as this is the main cause. Missus tries to not give to her as doesn't want her getting reliant on it but i've been telling her that doctors don't give her an asthma pump because they are bored! I use an ashtma pump and don't stop me cracking on with life! Think my missus has finally grasped it!

Just don't like seeing my little girl having drips etc hanging out of her and because she could not hold any medicine or water down as she was throwing it up then had to 'insert' the medicine another way which is not very pretty or enjoyable! However it had to be done as her temperture was sky high and getting higher!

Started eating last night which was good. Sat there nicking my chips and then knew things were getting back to normal as she was thowing things at people and shouting WHO'S THAT at everyone walking past!

Back