Weekend Plans!

Morbyd

The work week is over half over... flying by quite nicely, I should add. So what's everyone up to this weekend?

Thursday - PJ Harvey concert :D

Friday - Probably a light night as I have to work Saturday. Possible going to see the musical Stomp!, which as a former drummer I thoroughly enjoy 8)

Saturday - Macy Gray concert :D :D Post-concert clubbing shenanigans t.b.d.

Sunday - Relax

It's our London wedding anniversary this weekend - I can't believe I have been Mrs S for a year :lol:

Fri - maybe going for some drinks in Richmond but I'm not overly bothered about it

Sat - morning of pampering at the spa and hairdressers, then checking into the Metropolitan for the night, drinks and then dinner at J Sheeky's

Sun - lazy morning in the Metropolitan, then going to London Zoo, finish off with drinks/food in Primrose Hill somewhere

then dinner at J Sheeky's

NICE NICE NICE!

Poker and pool night at mates on friday, come see the folks and family on saturday.

then sunday, oh god.

my folks and the missus's folks are meeting for the first time over dinner. God help me. please let them get on!

Fri - Quentin harris all night in the basement and faith and horse meat disco djs in the bar upstairs at East Village!! Can not wait for this night!!

Sunday - Take the parents to the airport.

It's all about Saturday nite, the oldskool event of the decade.

Friday - Go and see the local team play, few beers, then home.

Saturday - Watch the first game in the Euro 2008 Championships then go to the airport,fly to Liverpool ,so excited about this, ive not seen a better line up of dj's in years,probably since the 1990's in fact, it's gonna be a belter of a nite.

Sunday - Train/Ferry back to Dublin as flights back were too expensive.

n666216531_960247_5585.jpg

It's our London wedding anniversary this weekend - I can't believe I have been Mrs S for a year :lol:

Congratulations Sarah! Aren't the little Mr & Mrs S's due sometime soon ;) We've just had our anniversary last Saturday... 6 years! :eek::eek: Must of been enjoying myself!

Well for Sarah and I it's a weekend of freedom....the girl's are off to Sarah's mums for the weekend and we are heading off to somewhere in Derbyshire to celebrate one of my friends 40th. There's quite a few of us going so think it's going to become a mini-fest...hopefully we can bagsy a room and avoid having to put our tent up in the garden as well as most are doing! Friday night around local bars and believe we're going to 'the dogs' early on Saturday night...never been so that should be an experience I spose! Would like to find a decent night in Notts or Derby that evening will have to have a look! Sunday - recover enough to survive the drive home, collect the girls!

Friday - Gym and moving in party for my sis-in-law.

Sat - Meeting up with some friends from FLT and going treetop walking :eek::eek:, out for dinner and drinks in the evening and then drunken entertainment on the wii :lol:!

Sun - Day of r&r, got the mother-in-law over from spain so lunch with her and then I'm off to play golf later in the afternoon.

Congratulations Sarah! Aren't the little Mr & Mrs S's due sometime soon ;) We've just had our anniversary last Saturday... 6 years! :eek::eek: Must of been enjoying myself!

:lol: No no no, I don't do babies, only furry ones :lol:

Congratulations to you too btw ;)

Actually does anyone know if this Liverpool Carling Academy is far from the airport?8)

Its right in the center of town Near Lime Street Station mate.

Friday: Quentin and the Horse Meet Disco at East Village

Saturday: Carrying on from above

Sunday: Seeing Family

Fri - maybe going for some drinks in Richmond but I'm not overly bothered about it

Sat - morning of pampering at the spa and hairdressers, then checking into the Metropolitan for the night, drinks and then dinner at J Sheeky's

Sun - lazy morning in the Metropolitan, then going to London Zoo, finish off with drinks/food in Primrose Hill somewhere

Congratulations !!! Its 11 years for Phil and I next Thursday8)

Fri: Work's night out - should be a laugh - its ages since I have done something "normal" on a Friday night..... which probably means I will be steaming by 9.30pm as I am crap at drinking all night.

Sat: Prob crying into my porridge with a massive hangover OR in the garden putting up out new front fence - how Rock and Roll???

Sun: shopping for stuff I probably dont need....:lol::lol::lol:

Fri - sweet fa . Tired form a hectic couple of weeks, so gona chill

Sat - Friends birthday dinner followed by drinks, nothing too hectic as our 10 month
old baby doesnt know the meaning of lie in :evil::lol:

Morbyd - how many concerts do you get to :eek: :?: Moscow seems to be really buzzing !!

Babs, congrats to you and Tom. we are celebrating our one month anniversary tonight!

This weekend not much apart from bbq round ours on saturday. The weather looks fine so should be fun.

Pints with my compadres on Friday night, Groove Assassin on Saturday night, playing bongos in the park for the rest.

Back