Weekend Plans?

I keep hearing good things about him. Figure I have to go check him out for myself!

Saw him a couple of months back and the geezer was just relentless. Just one banger after another mate. Playing MOS again in a couple of weeks with a soiree on the Thames beforehand which should be a giggle.

As said before Morbs, he is the man at the moment. Enjoy fella. Who else is playing with him?

As said before Morbs, he is the man at the moment. Enjoy fella. Who else is playing with him?
Local DJs before and after. I'll probably arrive just in time for his set as I want to see this Basement Jaxx party beforehand. Probably won't stay long after he finishes as Zona isn't my favorite club...

Local DJs before and after. I'll probably arrive just in time for his set as I want to see this Basement Jaxx party beforehand. Probably won't stay long after he finishes as Zona isn't my favorite club...

Basement Jaxx is it a dj set or live performance? Dj Sets are pretty good so either way should be ok.

Fri - The wife is off to Dublin for the weekend on a hen party so I've got a mate from FLT up for the night for beers, chat and whatever else takes our fancy.

Sat - Sis in law is moving in to new house so I'll be giving them a helping hand and doing my own domestic bliss and then in the evening r&r with a couple of friends or I may just crash out due to very hectic week in my new job.

Sun - Golf comp and welcome the wife home from her jaunt ;).

i am visting my rents on friday, then saturday getting hair and eyebrows done get money changed, do so much running around, my friend is staying that night, then on the sunday morning fly to ibiza, horrayyy:D

i have my footy teams presentation night on saturday!! Superhero's and Villains theme ..... :D
im going as Captain America ...... :p
Sunday sesh as well as off Monday ;)

Fri - Nothing planned

Sat - Train to London for a shopping & boozing all dayer.

Sun - Massive roast dinner at my mum's.

Fri: Get a minibus through to Edinburgh to play at this: http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=55295 which should be a giggle.

Sat: Bus back straight afterwards and back to mine for the inevitable continuation. Hopefully it will be lovely weather and we can all sit out on the balcony enjoying some Pimms action.

Sun: Depending on how I'm feeling, might go to Edinburgh for the Taste food event taking place in the Meadows as I've got free tickets. Rather weather-dependant though. Some iconic high-rises in the Gorbals part of Glasgow are also being demolished which I'd like to see, although the Council aren't revealing details of times.

Big weekend ahead.

Friday - T.b.d. but a choice between Anthony Pappa at Versus or the Gaudi Arena birthday party with Audio Bullies and SCSI-9 live. Leaning towards the latter...

Saturday - Hopefully get some stuff done around the house in the afternoon. Evening - The Most for what is being billed as a stripped-down Basement Jaxx performance. Follow that up with a rare visit to club Zona where Mark Knight is spinning.

Sunday - Got tickets to Blastfest - an outdoor music festival with Supergrass, Brett Anderson from Suede, and local bands/friends Blast and My Silver Revolver. 8)

Hey Morbs!
Tom & Si and MK in Moscow the same weekend!! Enjoy!! Look forward to hearing yr review!!

I am off to London tomorrow - early flight 06.50am late flight 9.00pm - so my weekend basically starts at T5 LHR :lol::lol::lol::lol:.

Meeting in the morning then off to the V&A to see the Supreme's Clothes/Wigs/Handbag collections with my gay pal - so really looking forward to that, anyone know of a nice restaurant in Knightsbridge for lunch before our V&A expedition?
We have spent far too much money on minxiness this past month so the next 4 weeks on the run up to Ibiza will be sent in self imposed hibernation for the sake of my bank balance......

Plans include: Gardening, housework and general relaxation......8)8)8)

Whilst Babs suggestions is cool, often feel its full of Arabs & hookers! Zuma for me is the best restaurant in Knightsbridge! The V&A is pretty much in S Ken, where the Collection is a very interesting venue, as is Daphne's!

Whilst Babs suggestions is cool, often feel its full of Arabs & hookers! Zuma for me is the best restaurant in Knightsbridge! The V&A is pretty much in S Ken, where the Collection is a very interesting venue, as is Daphne's!

So what you're saying is Babs likes to be hasng out with Hookers and Arabs?????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lets hope the weather brightens up!!
Friday, cooking dinner for a few friends, then a few scoops locally!
Saturday, Ministry for SOS in the box, Jazzy M in the Bar!

Fri - working til 7 but then going to chester with my mate to watch some bands play.
Sat - Babysitting the Nephew
Sun - Taking the 'rents to the Airport! Woohoo!

:lol::lol::lol: I agree Zuma is AMAZING but I didn't think Steph would be able to get a table there at such short notice......last time we went I think Tom had to book a couple of months in advance.....

Plus I thought she would like the unlimited wine offer at Harvey Nicks :lol:

I think I might go to Ibiza. I hate work, I hope it rains turds on all those I have to put up with for the rest of the year.
Yes, I'll go on saturday night at 22:00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Fri... Bora Bora opening for a quick drink early evening.
Music Conference party at Pikes.
Friends birthday at Aura.
Pacha summer opening.

Sat.
Recover.....
Pick up a couple of old school friends from their cruise ship, take them on their 1st ever night in Ibiza.
Ibiza Rocks Hotel opening party.

Sun.

Space opening and to Es Vive

Mon.

DC10 then Al Ayoun

Ouch

Basement Jaxx is it a dj set or live performance? Dj Sets are pretty good so either way should be ok.
It's hard to tell from the event listing, to be honest. Sounds like it's a bit of both. They have a DJ listed plus live vocalists.

I saw them live last year and it was an absolutely fun time. The stage in this club isn't big enough to do what they did at that show but hopefully it'll be something good!

I-Spy: jealous!!

Back