Weekend Plans?

Emma_1983

So what is everybody up to this weekend coming? Any exciting plans?
I am excited today as its a week today and I will be in Greece, hurrah!! :lol:

My plans are:

Friday - going to see S*x and the City with my g*y pal, going to be such a laugh, we are heading off to Leicester Sq to see it - cannot wait. Then drinks/dinner after. Was going to do an all nighter at G.A.Y but as I have so much to do this weekend really not practical :confused:

Saturday - hair appointment then last minute (hopefully) holiday shopping

Sunday - maybe a trial run of packing case (we are allowed 15kg for 2 weeks, how the hell is this going to happen?!)

:lol:

I am off to London tomorrow - early flight 06.50am late flight 9.00pm - so my weekend basically starts at T5 LHR :lol::lol::lol::lol:.

Meeting in the morning then off to the V&A to see the Supreme's Clothes/Wigs/Handbag collections with my gay pal - so really looking forward to that, anyone know of a nice restaurant in Knightsbridge for lunch before our V&A expedition?
We have spent far too much money on minxiness this past month so the next 4 weeks on the run up to Ibiza will be sent in self imposed hibernation for the sake of my bank balance......

Plans include: Gardening, housework and general relaxation......8)8)8)

So what is everybody up to this weekend coming? Any exciting plans?
I am excited today as its a week today and I will be in Greece, hurrah!! :lol:

My plans are:

Friday - going to see S*x and the City with my g*y pal, going to be such a laugh, we are heading off to Leicester Sq to see it - cannot wait. Then drinks/dinner after. Was going to do an all nighter at G.A.Y but as I have so much to do this weekend really not practical :confused:

Saturday - hair appointment then last minute (hopefully) holiday shopping

Sunday - maybe a trial run of packing case (we are allowed 15kg for 2 weeks, how the hell is this going to happen?!)

:lol:

I have to say the older I get - the better I have become at packing and judging how much to take....... I will be lucky if i even hit the 15kg mark this year - even Phil is impressed by this.....

I have to say the older I get - the better I have become at packing and judging how much to take....... I will be lucky if i even hit the 15kg mark this year - even Phil is impressed by this.....

I need serious help, I keep thinking I dont have much but then its all the little extras that go in. We are buying most of our toiletries out there so thats not too bad but its the whole clothes issue!

Big weekend ahead.

Friday - T.b.d. but a choice between Anthony Pappa at Versus or the Gaudi Arena birthday party with Audio Bullies and SCSI-9 live. Leaning towards the latter...

Saturday - Hopefully get some stuff done around the house in the afternoon. Evening - The Most for what is being billed as a stripped-down Basement Jaxx performance. Follow that up with a rare visit to club Zona where Mark Knight is spinning.

Sunday - Got tickets to Blastfest - an outdoor music festival with Supergrass, Brett Anderson from Suede, and local bands/friends Blast and My Silver Revolver. 8)

I am off to London tomorrow - early flight 06.50am late flight 9.00pm - so my weekend basically starts at T5 LHR :lol::lol::lol::lol:.

Meeting in the morning then off to the V&A to see the Supreme's Clothes/Wigs/Handbag collections with my gay pal - so really looking forward to that, anyone know of a nice restaurant in Knightsbridge for lunch before our V&A expedition?

Behind Harrods is a few nice little restaurants and a pizza express!

Big weekend ahead.
Saturday - Hopefully get some stuff done around the house in the afternoon. Evening - The Most for what is being billed as a stripped-down Basement Jaxx performance. Follow that up with a rare visit to club Zona where Mark Knight is spinning.

The guvnor at the moment in my humble opinion Morbs!

anyone know of a nice restaurant in Knightsbridge for lunch before our V&A expedition?

Have you ever eaten at the Harvey Nicks 5th Floor restaurant Steph?? That's really nice if you fancy being a ladieee who lunches for the day. (And they often do a menu with unlimited wine :lol:)

Or Signor Sassi is an amazing Italian restaurant in Knightsbridge.

Our weekend is going to be spent oop north, seeing my family and taking the doggies up to stay at their holiday home (ie my parents) for the next 3 weeks while we're away.......which means we'll come back to 2 fat spoilt dogs :lol:

I need serious help, I keep thinking I dont have much but then its all the little extras that go in. We are buying most of our toiletries out there so thats not too bad but its the whole clothes issue!

I have come to terms with the fact that I dont need 14 bikinis on holiday, fair enough if I was on beaches or round a hotel pool and I dont want to be seen in the same bikini twice (same goes for 14 t-shirts, 8 shoes, 8 skirts, 5 dresses and 6 shorts I used to pack :lol::lol:) but the reality is we are in a villa - unless we have people round not really much need for umpteen outfits/swimwear....

so this year

4 bikinis
3 shorts
4 dresses
2 pairs trousers
8 tops
4 shoes

Also, having a washing machine at the villa is fantastic too - cuts down massively on what you need to take...

Friday pick my little boy up on way home and so usual bundles.

Saturday morning swimming, then think pizza express for lunch. Saturday evening got some friends over for a game of poker. We have got proper dealer coming round with table chairs etc etc so should be fun. The dealer costs around £150 - 200 for the evening but we won it on Inside Poker magazine or something so cost us nothing unless we want to carry on after 4 hours and it's then £35 an hour i think.

Sunday morning swimming again depending on what time we finish up Saturday. Maybe country park for a long walk to feed the deer and ducks with the kids then pub lunch perhaps. Catch up on some sky + action.

Have you ever eaten at the Harvey Nicks 5th Floor restaurant Steph?? That's really nice if you fancy being a ladieee who lunches for the day. (And they often do a menu with unlimited wine :lol:)

Or Signor Sassi is an amazing Italian restaurant in Knightsbridge.

Our weekend is going to be spent oop north, seeing my family and taking the doggies up to stay at their holiday home (ie my parents) for the next 3 weeks while we're away.......which means we'll come back to 2 fat spoilt dogs :lol:

Ooooh never thought of Harvey Nicks to be honest - was thinking more along the lines of some nice little hidden away restaurants - but you have just made me reconsider that idea....

Cheers chick!

Big weekend ahead.

The guvnor at the moment in my humble opinion Morbs!

Guy I work with called Mark Knight finds this highly amusing, was telling me yesterday how every day he gets off the tube he sees his name splattered across a poster! :lol:

Ooooh never thought of Harvey Nicks to be honest - was thinking more along the lines of some nice little hidden away restaurants - but you have just made me reconsider that idea....

Cheers chick!

If you want hidden away then Signor Sassi more fits that bill.........saying that tho I've just checked and Harvey Nicks has the unlimited wine offer on so that may sway your decision :lol:

I have come to terms with the fact that I dont need 14 bikinis on holiday, fair enough if I was on beaches or round a hotel pool and I dont want to be seen in the same bikini twice (same goes for 14 t-shirts, 8 shoes, 8 skirts, 5 dresses and 6 shorts I used to pack :lol::lol:) but the reality is we are in a villa - unless we have people round not really much need for umpteen outfits/swimwear....

so this year

4 bikinis
3 shorts
4 dresses
2 pairs trousers
8 tops
4 shoes

Also, having a washing machine at the villa is fantastic too - cuts down massively on what you need to take...

Is this for 2 weeks?
I may have to use it as a rough guide ;)

We dont have a washing machine or anything as we are only apartments but could technically wash small bits and hang out to dry

Is this for 2 weeks?
I may have to use it as a rough guide ;)

We dont have a washing machine or anything as we are only apartments but could technically wash small bits and hang out to dry

16 days

These days its books that take up most of my space - but I usually leave them at the villa when we leave..... :lol::lol::lol:

If you want hidden away then Signor Sassi more fits that bill.........saying that tho I've just checked and Harvey Nicks has the unlimited wine offer on so that may sway your decision :lol:

you were prob on SS web site same time as me then .....

Just sent my colleague to HN Edinburgh to check out the lunch menu - he's reporting back in an hour......

The unlimited wine option is swinging it - :oops:

BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND WOO HOO8)

Friday - Go see local team play, then head to town where im meeting a bird for drinks.

Saturday - Possibly go to De La Soul earlier on @ Tripod, then Kenny Dope :D @ The Tivoli, should be a top nite.

Sunday - Undecided but most probably all day session in the pub.

Monday - Sleep in/Recover.

Back