Weekend Plans

I know it's wicked. I have all the kids film on it so when they want to watch a film I don't have to get up and put dvd in. This may sound lazy but if I had a pound for everytime they changed their mind after 5 mins I would be loaded! Plus they like to scratch up dvds and put things like jam on them etc :confused:

Also got the multi-room for extra tenner a month so I don't have to suffer Enders and rubbish like that or listen to her and her mates rabbitting all night!

I got about 20 programmes to watch and the problem I know have is finding the time to actually watch them!!:rolleyes:

Me too

Got the full series of Dexter to watch, Age of Terror, currently recording Dirty Sexy Money, Benidorm, Dirt, I never want to go out now.... :lol::lol::lol:

Me too

Got the full series of Dexter to watch, Age of Terror, currently recording Dirty Sexy Money, Benidorm, Dirt, I never want to go out now.... :lol::lol::lol:

I've got a stack of documentaries to watch from Carlos The Jackal to Wild Caribbean!! Think I need to bunk off work one day and catch up! ;)

I've got a stack of documentaries to watch from Carlos The Jackal to Wild Caribbean!! Think I need to bunk off work one day and catch up! ;)

Thats what happens though you get overloaded with stuff, I still have films to watch on ours - but then it doesnt help I never get to watch it!

Finally painting the fence - been putting it off for ages cos its very big.....

that's the only plan for the weekend - hardcore eh????? :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Tell me about it, my weekend is mainly going to consist of painting our new bathroom, buying new towels :oops: and looking forward to being able to use a toilet without having to flush it using a bucket of water :lol:

Tonight. Chill.

Saturday. Leo Sayer, Georgey Weah, All Dayer. Start at 10AM to celebrate finishing Uni forever, get drunk and lairy around the streets of Bournemouth. Hadouken are on as well which might interest me, maybe, I think.

Sunday. Sleep alot. Play tennis with my new super dooper racket.

Back