Weekend Plans

Fri - out round East London, I'm so out of touch with all things East so who knows where we'll end up........based on previous performances will probably end up dressed in burkahs wandering down Bethnal Green Road on Saturday morning :rolleyes::spank::lol:

Sat - make it home at some point, out for a nice Thai with my lovely husband :D

Sun - 'grown-up' day consisting of buying a new bathroom and going to the garden centre :eek:

Friday - I've a few things to do this evening so im not sure ill have time to catch my local team play hoping i will and a few pints afterwards.

Saturday - Rangers v CELTIC :twisted: bring it on, 12.30 showdown @ ipox, im predicting a 1-0 victory for us with a Scott McDonald goal, wish i was going:cry: got let down for a ticket during the week, id have walked on water to be there :twisted:
will then join my mates to watch United v Villa @ 5.15 so a long day on the beer,bets,etc.

Saturday nite i might be going out on a "date" with a sexy 36 year old bird in town if not ill just chill.

Sunday - Depending on how Saturday nite goes, either hungover with bird in bed or up early(ish) and out and about.;)

She might not be that type of gal!

Back